PDA

View Full Version : ACP/AFP ATOLL

kenshinz
2009-02-27, 11:56 PM
can anyone share how to use ACP (Auto Cell Planning) and AFP (Auto Freq Planning) in Atoll?

thanks....

hassen
2009-02-28, 01:21 AM
can anyone share how to use ACP (Auto Cell Planning) and AFP (Auto Freq Planning) in Atoll?

thanks....
hi

make sure that your database is correct as complete. bcch bsic nb of Tch
unlock cell that you want to change frequency.
do automatic neigb list, and pathloss prediction by choosing model according to type of area.
select reuse patterne that you want expl 1/3 and do AFP.

ullazusman
2009-02-28, 07:34 AM
hi

make sure that your database is correct as complete. bcch bsic nb of Tch
unlock cell that you want to change frequency.
do automatic neigb list, and pathloss prediction by choosing model according to type of area.
select reuse patterne that you want expl 1/3 and do AFP.

hiya! do u have any atoll training material. it will be most useful, thanks!

hassen
2009-02-28, 07:43 AM
some times we need to learn by our self
make search and tell me !

br hassen

beiyouzhaojie
2009-02-28, 11:22 AM
I want to know how to do this. Anyone who have done it successfully tell us pls . Thanks a lot!:p:p

radio_network
2009-02-28, 12:12 PM
As siad above, first you have to define to your own values. i.e Frequency range, BCCH plan and TCH plan, BSIC values in the transmitter properties and in the subcell you have to set the number of TRX. Everything should be fistr defined.
Try to change to one cell in the Atol and export it . Open the same outside atol with excel and you can modify easily and then import. And mainly hopping type, to be enabled for TCH and to be disabled for BCCH. And then go for, AFP (transmitter). Systenmatically you have to do the AFP. i.e seperation required for BCCH planning. Try it

ullazusman
2009-02-28, 01:31 PM
some times we need to learn by our self
make search and tell me !

br hassen

Yeah, I found some useful docs. Thanks!