PDA

View Full Version : Tunisia/ Hong Kong

justdream
2009-02-24, 11:26 PM
3G RF Planner (1 month contract) - Tunisia
My client is looking for a 3G Radio Expert to help the operator put together a nominal cell plan and to provide inputs for an RFQ / RFI process they are embarking on. the project is 1 month and French speaking is a must.

Presales / Post-sales Radio Engineer (Permanent) - Hong Kong
My client is looking for a Radio Engineer with experience of working in the APAC market with key operators. The ideal person is someone that has existing presales experience of planning or optimisation software, but equally a strong radio engineer with excellent communication and customer management skills would be a good fit.

------------
if you are interested, thank me and add reputation then PM me to send you the recruiter email address....Good luck :D

eritelecom
2009-02-25, 12:22 AM
thx to give us more details about tunisia job vacancy.
I'm a tunisian telecom engineer. may i be interrested if i find more deatils about this job.
ther is no 3G license in tunisia until now. thus what 3G project u are talking about ?!!

justdream
2009-02-25, 12:33 AM
I don't know my Friend......Important point I'm not a recruiter I'm a RF Engineer like all of you but just share job opportunities with you, if you are a 3G RF planner and could be free to perform this task, contact me to give you the actual recruiter email

by the way, Congratulation to get 3g operator in your country :)

ghassen
2009-02-25, 01:41 AM
I don't know my Friend......Important point I'm not a recruiter I'm a RF Engineer like all of you but just share job opportunities with you, if you are a 3G RF planner and could be free to perform this task, contact me to give you the actual recruiter email

by the way, Congratulation to get 3g operator in your country :)

hi 'im telecom engeneer too trainer and consultant and i'm employed in telecom consulting compagny can you give us more details about this job oportunity and we are tunisian also with very good french speaking and writing skills

byja
2009-02-25, 04:57 AM
Hassen, it's just a message from the recruiter working for the agency. If you need more details you've got to ask himself.

Please folks, don't contact the guy if you clearly don't satisfy any of the conditions.

Also, should any of you guys get this job for Tunisia, I'd like to get in touch with you regarding their microwave backhaul.

My client is looking for a 3G Radio Expert to help the operator put together a nominal cell plan and to provide inputs for an RFQ / RFI process they are embarking on. the project is 1 month and French speaking is a must.

My client is looking for a Radio Engineer with experience of working in the APAC market with key operators. The ideal person is someone that has existing presales experience of planning or optimisation software, but equally a strong radio engineer with excellent communication and customer management skills would be a good fit.

Let me know if either of this roles are of potential interest or you know someone that might be interested?

Please do also let me know if you have any requirements I might be able to help you with?

Best Regards,

Neil Martin
MBR Partners
2nd Floor, Berkeley Square House,
Berkeley Square,
London, W1J 6BD,
+44 207 193 5741
+44 7917 101 208
Skype ID: neil.martin
neilmartin@mbrpartners.com

hassen
2009-02-25, 05:44 AM

------------
if you are interested, thank me and add reputation then PM me to send you the recruiter email address....Good luck :D
what is his/her mission once will be accepted working as post sale radio engineer
and about communication as you know in Hong Kong they speak the Chinese language.

justdream
2009-02-25, 04:38 PM
I will check to get more details, but if you are in hurry, you could send your cv immediately to the email posted by 'Byja'

Good luck for all