PDA

View Full Version : Incorrect statistic KPI in service performent report with Nemo Analyze 5.19

lamhd_bk
2012-12-08, 07:05 PM
Dear all!
I found that when export file "service performent report" in Nemo Analyze 5.19 which shown statistic call ( call attempt, call setup failure, call drop ) are incorrectly.
I don't know how to re-write "service performent report.rpt" in Nemo Analyze, so pls help me fix it.

Thanks so much!

TEMS
2012-12-08, 07:43 PM
@lamhd_bk (http://www.finetopix.com/member.php?7814-lamhd_bk)
yes is long time ago that i meet this problem too, because Nemo analyze use database base on Excel and limited by row 1048576, so if more log file export will have problem. but actix is better than Nemo analyze because it use SQL database.

lamhd_bk
2012-12-09, 05:17 PM
Dear friends
I found that N.A 5.13 export the value is correctly, i think it depend on query when Anite design write to " service performent report".
I already use the "service performent report" from N.A 5.13 for NA 5.19. But it could not open.

@ About Actix: actix can't understand all event Id from Nemo, so it got incorrect result

RG

trustuamit
2012-12-09, 07:08 PM
Dear friends
I found that N.A 5.13 export the value is correctly, i think it depend on query when Anite design write to " service performent report".
I already use the "service performent report" from N.A 5.13 for NA 5.19. But it could not open.

@ About Actix: actix can't understand all event Id from Nemo, so it got incorrect result

RG

Service performance Report cant give absolutely correct results..so manually make query for parameters and check the KPI...

Interesting part is if u export the nemo map parameters and open with Mapinfo...u will get X number of samples
while using actix u will get Y number of samples. of the same log.....

:)..Dont be confuse...both tools have diffrent backend compatibilty with Mapinfo...

lamhd_bk
2012-12-10, 12:37 AM
Service performance Report cant give absolutely correct results..so manually make query for parameters and check the KPI...

Interesting part is if u export the nemo map parameters and open with Mapinfo...u will get X number of samples
while using actix u will get Y number of samples. of the same log.....

:)..Dont be confuse...both tools have diffrent backend compatibilty with Mapinfo...

it depend on which binned to mapX that u use, N.A is binning with location (x=30, y=30)

trustuamit
2012-12-10, 01:01 AM
can u elaborate more.....