PDA

View Full Version : Xeus vs MCOM

ticoff
2012-10-27, 11:47 AM
What does MCOM has that Xeus doesn't have?

I find Xeus is really good for seeing the network on the map, but I don't know what I'm missing from MCOM.

Please comment

keanchan
2012-10-28, 08:20 PM
Hi ticoff,

I created both software. MCOM was developed for E******* specific while Xeus was meant for all vendors. However, I have not used the new MCOM which is now maintained by E*******, therefore I could not provide accurate comparison.

I suggest you try out yourself and let me know if you found anything missing in Xeus. You can get xeus at http://www.getxeus.com

What does MCOM has that Xeus doesn't have?

I find Xeus is really good for seeing the network on the map, but I don't know what I'm missing from MCOM.

Please comment

paboya
2012-10-29, 11:35 AM
Xeus is a great tool ..
But better if u provide video tutorial, it will be very usefull
Specially to link statistic database, still confuse...

Make people easier with this tool
and people will be a free marketer :)

Just suggestion keanchan
:)

Hi ticoff,

I created both software. MCOM was developed for E******* specific while Xeus was meant for all vendors. However, I have not used the new MCOM which is now maintained by E*******, therefore I could not provide accurate comparison.

I suggest you try out yourself and let me know if you found anything missing in Xeus. You can get xeus at http://www.getxeus.com

keanchan
2012-10-31, 06:38 AM
Hi Paboya,
Thank you for your input. We will soon be arranging a Web Seminar on how to use the Xeus Free. We will record the session to be used as a video tutorial.

Will keep you posted.

Xeus is a great tool ..
But better if u provide video tutorial, it will be very usefull
Specially to link statistic database, still confuse...

Make people easier with this tool
and people will be a free marketer :)

Just suggestion keanchan
:)

paboya
2012-10-31, 09:29 AM
thanks for attention
What i said is already proven
Almost in my Team so familiar with this tool, but still Aexio Xeus (free Version)
And for Xeus Xeda, we still struggle for purchase

If the Free version so useful for us
moreover if get a chance for Professional Version (Xeda)
ok...i already try with Xeda trial, but get conflict when i installed the both with same PC..
Anyway i'm sure...this tool will be success in the Future

:):)

Hi Paboya,
Thank you for your input. We will soon be arranging a Web Seminar on how to use the Xeus Free. We will record the session to be used as a video tutorial.

Will keep you posted.

TEMS
2012-10-31, 06:35 PM
@paboya
for Aexio Xeus Pro 2012 is very useful tool for analysis multi-vendor, like GPECH of E*******, PCHR of Huawei, Maganon of Nokia, and drive test analysis optimization (2G, 3G and 4G)
but is available only 30day trail for test after register.