PDA

View Full Version : Degree project

croleg
2012-10-11, 01:16 AM
Good afternoon,
I am engineer RNO/RNP, I also study the second higher education - MBA. Рeople, prompt a theme of the degree project (economy/telecommunication) what will be perspective? On what to pay attention?

firstmaxim
2012-10-11, 03:19 AM
Perhaps, you could choose topics in the area of strategic planning, telecom regulations, comparison of RF licencing regimes,.. How about Cost Benefit Analysis of Managed Services, which is currently being embraced by telecom operators across the globe.

croleg
2012-10-11, 01:02 PM
I think that should be written on the Economycs theme. Something that tomorrow will bring a profit if not favor the telecommunications industry (e.g RF). What types of managed services you have in mind?

Perhaps, you could choose topics in the area of strategic planning, telecom regulations, comparison of RF licencing regimes,.. How about Cost Benefit Analysis of Managed Services, which is currently being embraced by telecom operators across the globe.

alkamino
2012-10-11, 07:14 PM
Hello,

Here is a video lecture series of a graduate telecommunications course which discusses these issues. The course aims at analysing the technological, economic and regulatory aspect of the telecommunications sector. In particular, it puts emphasis on the phenomenon of convergence and investigates the development of innovative products and services, the strategic management of different types of telecom firms and the emerging regulatory issues. The course adopts a micro-level perspective, by investigating the economics of the ICT and its impact on the emergence of new and profitable opportunities for creating value added contents for the final users.

http://www.youtube.com/course?list=EC63E03F7BCC2E68D5

I hope you find this useful and wish you all the best in your degree ...

andipunk
2012-10-16, 06:30 PM
thanks master

best regads