PDA

View Full Version : Actix queries

radio_network
2009-02-13, 03:53 AM
Though i am repeatedly asking the same, please don't ignore. i m looking for answers and your valuable experience in optimization. i m using spotlight to generate reports. Still i m looking writing own queries and automize report genaration. Since we are using the same steps in analyzing things.

:)

bikplaboi
2009-02-13, 04:15 AM
hi there would you be able 2 share your Spotlight license? I've been looking for it for sometime..

Pls PM so we talk further....thanks

Though i am repeatedly asking the same, please don't ignore. i m looking for answers and your valuable experience in optimization. i m using spotlight to generate reports. Still i m looking writing own queries and automize report genaration. Since we are using the same steps in analyzing things.

Processor
2009-02-13, 04:21 AM
Hello radio_network,

Could u please kindly explain how useful this spotlight is?..I mostly do the post processing myself(kinda manual though using MapInfo)

venom
2009-02-13, 05:59 AM
Y don't u use anaylzer for it?

that is much better and quicker way of analyzing the problems !

Tools that are available here are so many but few of them are:

Actix Analyzer , Spotlight, TEMS Investigation RA, NEMO Analyzer, etc

Try to use them and i m sure you'll find it really useful, READ HELP which is very easy !

Hello radio_network,

Could u please kindly explain how useful this spotlight is?..I mostly do the post processing myself(kinda manual though using MapInfo)

venom
2009-02-13, 06:01 AM
Try to search here

Hassen has already shared the ******** of Actix which includes all 4 flavors of Actix :)

hi there would you be able 2 share your Spotlight license? I've been looking for it for sometime..

Pls PM so we talk further....thanks

Processor
2009-02-13, 05:39 PM
Thanks Iccengr,

I guess i've been working behind time...nway thats why i have you guys here with me.

However, at the moment i don't have download permissions, perhaps you could upload for me somewhere cos i would really lik to see the accuracy.

alibushehri
2009-02-13, 06:24 PM
:D

Dear Fella,

i m not gonna ignore you. The process , require Actix Analyzer license. if you have it lets go start making spotlight report:

1- You have to create a query(s) which represent your needs
Note :: this queries must be crosstab ( nothing else, actix said that you can also use event and binned but belive me its not gonna work)

2- export queries where ever you want.

3- show the queries in workbook(s : depend on you needs) and dont change the sheets that created by actix

4- if you want to create chart , graphs , tables and whatever, try to add new sheet , then create them with generated data.

5- save the excel worbook.

6- create a new spotlight template

7- from Actix Analyzer Select Repository -> "Template Manager"

8- Edit your new spotlight template
Good luck

Ali

alibushehri
2009-02-14, 02:16 PM
Sorry one step missing:

From Tools -> Task select Create Spotlight custom report and add your excel file and exported query , then create a spotlight template in spotlight. you can edit your template from "Repository -> Template Manager "

you can do it , it 's simple!