PDA

View Full Version : Performance Management Engineer RAN (Nokia, UMTS) - 10 month contract - Stockholm, Sw

putrawhisnu
2009-02-10, 05:34 PM
Hi

Performance Management Engineer RAN (Nokia, UMTS) - 10 month contract - Stockholm, Sweden

Leading Global Telecoms Vendor urgently require a Performance Management Engineer with very good system knowledge of UMTS, especially the RAN part. Experience of Nokia RAN equipment, Nokia NMS2000 or NetAct and preferably knowledge about RAN counters and KPIs, PMI-tickets, ICSU-logging.

You will measure and report the quality of the monitored network as well as troubleshoot and improve the network.

Master all performance management tools, investigate counters and define KPIs.

You are registered on our database and I would like the opportunity to discuss this position with you in more detail. Please would you be so kind to update me on your current situation and forward an up to date CV. Also stating what date you are finishing your current contract if you are on one, I can then diarise to call you with more opportunities towards the end of this.

If you know of any friends or colleagues who may also be interested in these new opportunities then please advise me or please pass on my contact details.

I would like to thank you for taking time to read this email and if you would prefer not to be contacted via email in the future, then please advise us and we will update our database accordingly.

I look forward to speaking with you in the near future.

Kind Regards

Jamie McGuire

Senior Candidate Consultant

Communications Division

Direct Dial: +44 (0)20 8254 7447

Telephone: +44 (0)20 8647 3999

Fax: +44 (0)20 8647 2777

Email: jamiemcguire@pentaconsulting.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamiemcguire

MINTO
2009-02-10, 06:49 PM
2g or 3g?.....kindly confirm

zaebolll
2009-02-11, 04:44 AM
I think 3g ..

byja
2009-02-11, 07:35 AM
It says UMTS, so it's obviously 3g.

safoot
2009-02-15, 04:11 AM
Dear Sir,

I'm working in Mobinil Egypt (one of Orange operators) as a 3G optimization engineer on NSN tools including Netact. I've been working for 6 months but with a great experience in the field.
If you are interested, i can send you my CV and contact details.

Thanks,