PDA

View Full Version : Others Job for a Telecom QA in Central NJ

manson
2009-02-10, 03:14 PM
Job for a Telecom QA in Central NJ
Hi Everyone, I'm currently searching a Telecomm QA in Central New Jersey. You must either be local or willing to relocate on your own accord. These are 12 month+ assignments. I’ve included the job description. Please contact me to discuss your experience at icka72@ yahoo.com Telecomm QA with Java Experience using Agile Methodologies Telecomm QA/Testing positions for candidates with excellent testing background and some Java skills. The candidates should be familiar with major testing tools and Agile testing methodologies. The candidate will be involved with developing Java code to test Application functionality, develop scripts to automate repetitive testing tasks and develop/execute test suites in Agile environment. Skill Sets / Qualifications o Strong background in QA o Demonstrable knowledge of Java o Experience working on large scale projects in Agile environment o 3+ years of testing, particularly with real-time telecom systems o Testing/working knowledge and practical use of signaling network related protocol & standards such as, TCAP, MTP2, MTP3, SCCP, M3UA, SIGTRAN o Working knowledge of SS7 based Network elements, including STP, SCP, SSP, IP nodes o Knowledge of Telecom services such as pre-paid or post-paid o Good communication skills (speaking and writing) o Must be proficient in UNIX o Proactive personality, self starter

tibetan
2009-02-10, 03:19 PM
where is central NJ?

manson
2009-02-10, 03:24 PM
NJ = New Jersey