PDA

View Full Version : How to get Activation script from genuine TEMS W995 phone?

serbesi
2012-06-18, 04:46 PM
Hi all,

i wanted to know if there's a way to extract the activation script from a TEMS W995 phone, and put it to another W995. I have genuine TEMS Pocket W995 (no scanner) and genuine TEMS W995 Scanner (no pocket). I read in the forums that the script is connected to the IMEI, but wanted to know if there are any updates on the procedures. It would be great if i could take the license from the phones and put it to other W995 phones, using the firmware avaliable on this forum.

thanks a lot for your help

Lesmana
2012-06-20, 02:46 AM
Hi all,

i wanted to know if there's a way to extract the activation script from a TEMS W995 phone, and put it to another W995. I have genuine TEMS Pocket W995 (no scanner) and genuine TEMS W995 Scanner (no pocket). I read in the forums that the script is connected to the IMEI, but wanted to know if there are any updates on the procedures. It would be great if i could take the license from the phones and put it to other W995 phones, using the firmware avaliable on this forum.

Yes i'm 100% agree with you,
It will be really great ...but dont want to see such greatness.

This forum is the most valuable resource for rf professionals but @ the same time its destroying the bizness...as e******* found an sp ready to do integration DT wit reporting by 70 usd !!

Lesmana
2012-06-20, 03:01 AM
Hi all,

Yes i'm 100% agree with you,
It will be really great ...but dont want to see such greatness.

This forum is the most valuable resource for rf professionals but @ the same time its destroying the bizness...as e******* found an sp ready to do integration DT wit reporting by 70 usd !!

TEMS
2012-06-20, 08:40 PM
Hi all,

Hi
use A2Uploader and got it form tems/POCKET_v4.lic and TVP/POCKET_LOG_UMTS_W995_v1.xml, TEMS_LOG_SC_UMTS_W995_v1.xml, but all of them cannot work with another phone because generated by IMIE

husseinmanaf
2012-06-20, 11:12 PM
its cyphired with algorithim even if you got it and its easy but will not work in any way with out lic ....

BR

whostar
2013-04-15, 11:42 AM
Hi Lesmana,

I'm interested in your service, but how can I contact you?

Lesmana
2013-11-21, 03:57 AM
I’m not a bizness man...better u find some professional available around the forum