PDA

View Full Version : Help me to create PRC scripts

wnsworld
2012-05-20, 11:59 PM
HI friends,

Pls help me to get PRC scripts for B11 to change BSIC, BCCH, MAL and HSN..

I am working on network of 700 cells and i dont have any tool to create scripts or PRC, Is any tool, macro or any way to implement it?? I have last option to start manually,:(

Thanks in advanced,..
BR//
WNS..

iamsasuke
2012-05-25, 04:35 PM
hi,

for creating big changes in the ALU network, we first export ACIE files and then modify the parameters where you need the changes (simple vlook-up will do).
Just change the first column from E (export) to M (modify)
Hope this helps..

tnx,

sedicla
2012-05-25, 05:05 PM
Give me an example of what you need and maybe i can help you.

Best Reguards.

wnsworld
2012-05-28, 04:27 AM
hi,

for creating big changes in the ALU network, we first export ACIE files and then modify the parameters where you need the changes (simple vlook-up will do).
Just change the first column from E (export) to M (modify)
Hope this helps..

tnx,

r u sure, it will work?? if yes, then it is a best easiest way to make changes..

BR//
WNS..

Give me an example of what you need and maybe i can help you.

Best Reguards.

friend i want to implement AFT plan, for that I want csv files like ACIE export which can be import through teminal.. I thankful you if you help me anyhow..

BR//
WNS..

Processor
2012-06-03, 04:08 AM
Wnsworld you have been a good friend here...I have done this several times but i must confess its a bit tricky but i could give you the sheets i have used on several AFP projects.

Also, i would like to know if you can write basic PRC for parameter modification?...

wnsworld
2012-06-03, 02:33 PM
Hay Processor,

Its really big help for me, you can PM me or mail me on wnsworld@gmail.com, thanks a lot...

BR//
WNS..

Wnsworld you have been a good friend here...I have done this several times but i must confess its a bit tricky but i could give you the sheets i have used on several AFP projects.

Also, i would like to know if you can write basic PRC for parameter modification?...

red13com
2012-06-04, 07:30 AM
thnx............................