PDA

View Full Version : TEMS Discovery LTE cel / cell / cellref / xml / site database file

gigel
2012-04-23, 07:01 AM
hi all,

please help me with a table head for complete TEMS Discovery LTE cel / cell / cellref / xml / site database file
simple data I've managed to match but i need to load also neighbors

tx

gigel
2012-04-30, 08:59 AM
no body feedback :)

After two weeks of holding the license dongle and not sleeping :) I'm master level in Tems Discovery.
As soon as i find some time, i will make guide that answers to my question.
Also if you have questions regarding Tems Discovery, i may help you.

BR

gigel
2012-11-17, 04:35 AM
not so much free time with me :p unfortunately i don't have anymore the dongle, but is very simple.
if you are stating from zero you got to network configuration import
there you can import network configuration from csv text and fist of all you copy the exact name of the mandatory fields in to a excel
by need you can add additional fields that may be at your interest to the excel table
i recommend you to use and keep one file for all site/sector/cell otherwise you will have to maintain few different tables not one

now save excel to csv then go to import network configuration select name of the network status
mark import from one file select file and map the fields (drag and drop) and give to this mapping a name and save it also
save/import and done

now for the neighbor is bit complicated as need some macro, but if you need give me the table of neighbor relation as you have it and i can produce the table in the format to be imported in tems discovery in exchange of reputation and thanks