PDA

View Full Version : Ultima Forte optimization

mojiiiiii
2012-03-04, 01:39 PM
hi experts!
i have one question about Ultima Forte Ultima Forte optimization workflow :

is there any way to optimize Handover plan and Freq Plan without including Mobile Measurements and playing with BA list?
i mean,we just import Ho stats and configuration according Ultima format and go ahead...

it is very important for me to know this issue,because i cant plan and collecting MRs right now.
thanks in advance.

striker
2012-03-04, 01:47 PM
I think it's not possible cause the C/I is based on the collected measurements ; If you are using E******* network even if you have no RIRFIL it is Okey as long as you have BARFIL or NCS file and MRRFIL or MRR file.

prodigy
2012-03-05, 01:13 AM
hi experts!
i have one question about Ultima Forte Ultima Forte optimization workflow :

is there any way to optimize Handover plan and Freq Plan without including Mobile Measurements and playing with BA list?
i mean,we just import Ho stats and configuration according Ultima format and go ahead...

it is very important for me to know this issue,because i cant plan and collecting MRs right now.
thanks in advance.

It is posible... but worthless and dangerous, you need MRs in order to make the IM, otherwise, how can Forte knows the interference between sectors?.
About the HO plan, maybe you could make it without MRs and only with HO Stats as you said, but that plan will only take care of the HO deletion. (for HO addition, needs IM)
Anyway, if you can't take MRs (and good ones) is better to do nothing and leave the network like this until you can take MRs.

striker
2012-03-05, 01:41 AM
[QUOTE=prodigy;171667]It is posible... but worthless and dangerous, you need MRs in order to make the IM, otherwise, how can Forte knows the interference between sectors?.
About the HO plan, maybe you could make it without MRs and only with HO Stats as you said, but that plan will only take care of the HO deletion. (for HO addition, needs IM)
Anyway, if you can't take MRs (and good ones) is better to do nothing and leave the network like this until you can take MRs.[/QUOT

As what prodigy said it's better not to gamble it's too risky . Take note that schema forte is a measurement based tool not a prediction tool. So it's better to wait until you can get the measurement you want.

mojiiiiii
2012-03-05, 01:58 AM
It is posible... but worthless and dangerous, you need MRs in order to make the IM, otherwise, how can Forte knows the interference between sectors?.
Anyway, if you can't take MRs (and good ones) is better to do nothing and leave the network like this until you can take MRs.

yes,that's it!
first,my vendor is NSN.
i wanna to extract bad relations from HO stat primarily.
HO deletion
can you guide me how do that?
additionally,is it possible to import Ho stat and conf data without MRs?
i mean,i worry about getting errors during wizard of import data.
are you sure about accuracy of HO deletion results?
thanks for your help.

rfoptman
2012-03-05, 06:07 AM
Does Med available for any release of Ultima Forte, please I need it, could not find in the forum!

prodigy
2012-03-05, 11:45 PM
yes,that's it!
first,my vendor is NSN.
HO deletion
thanks for your help.

Hi, I never imported just HO stats and conf data, but I think it is posible. Forte's help is very detailed and useful.
About the HO deletion, if you just want to extract HO with low relative attemps (the same that forte does) you dont need Forte, just play with HO stats.
Keep in mind that Forte's HO plan is very rustic because is NOT intended to optimize HO, is intended to remove bad HO in order to give (later) more flexibility to the FP (and creates some missed HO).
Remember that (ideally) HO plan ALWAYS should be revised, HO per HO change.
Anyway, my recomendation is, if you can't count with MRs, dont touch anything, wait for MRs (and another good reason to wait, you will avoid to do the same job twice).
Only do what you are trying to do if in your MP have lots of sectors who needs lots of days to take MR (due high HO definitions).

striker
2012-03-13, 10:05 PM
Does Med available for any release of Ultima Forte, please I need it, could not find in the forum!

It's not available..maybe it's not for free.or you can ask to nodongle.biz :)

topoffenders
2012-04-13, 11:18 AM
what is the data source for ultima forte?
E******* 2G: MTR,NCS,FAS, statistics counter?
E******* 3g: GPEH,UETR?
NSN2G,3G:???
other vendor, what is your review? what is good ,and what is bad ?

thank you

AlexSSS
2012-05-13, 11:11 PM
Yes its possible, I use this (useless HO deletion) to prepare network before measurement, it reduces the number of days for MMR measurement

yes,that's it!
first,my vendor is NSN.
HO deletion
thanks for your help.

gsmman2006
2012-10-26, 11:53 PM
Hi,
i need to more information about Automatic ferquency planning from KPI

schema can help me and you have good documents for that and share here

thanks