PDA

View Full Version : Radioplan ACP 5.3

kamy
2012-03-01, 07:16 PM
Radioplan ACP 5.3

Release Highlights:

· Added the ability to display before and after optimization values in one chart.
· Resolved a problem with CDMA Best Pilot Ec/Io configuration data plot calculation.
· Asset 6.x integration:
o Added the ability to determine carrier layer from carrier name independent of the customer.
· Planet 5.x integration:
o Added possibility to disable import of unused antennas.
o Resolved a problem with project import using a filter polygon.
o Resolved a problem with antenna pattern import for CrossAverage pattern combination.
o Resolved a problem with pathloss assignment for cells having different prediction models.
o Resolved an import problem with antenna files with .PAF-extension.
o Improved antenna family mapping.
· Atoll integration:
o Added support for Multi-RAT pathloss files version 3.1.1.
o Resolved a problem with Single-RAT project export update.
o Added support for Multi-RAT project export update.
· Optimizer:
o Resolved a problem with LTE SINR coverage calculation.
o Resolved a problem with Analysis Settings dialog in GSM projects.
o Resolved a problem with displaying optimization summary report.

Motorola
2012-03-03, 12:56 AM
Since link posting is not allowed, i have removed it

regards

striker
2012-03-03, 01:02 AM
@********
Again don't post direct link..i think this is part of the rules already. If you want to post direct link please put in forbidden in attached file especially new update and also this is posted already in forbidden by kamy

Motorola
2012-03-03, 02:40 AM
Would you care to send link where it says that direct download links is forbidden ? I have not found this particular rule anywhere.

Also, since Kamy posted description of release, i have posted actual installer.

What is in forbidden city i have no idea, as i have been downgraded as many other members when new rules were implemented.

regards

striker
2012-03-03, 02:53 AM
Would you care to send link where it says that direct download links is forbidden ? I have not found this particular rule anywhere.

Also, since Kamy posted description of release, i have posted actual installer.

What is in forbidden city i have no idea, as i have been downgraded as many other members when new rules were implemented.

regards

@********

Just read the banning rules. I'm just informing you.regarding forbidden city it's where the med is located and updated installer.

Motorola
2012-03-03, 03:29 AM
I have removed direct link, so it is still visible in your quotation, please do the same

regards