PDA

View Full Version : Nokia NTM Firmware for NEMO Outdoor

parto_tegal
2009-01-23, 03:53 AM
Dear Members
Really need to have some idea on how to activate the NTM Firmware (to be used with NEMO Outdoor Software) on any Nokia types (i.e. 6230, 6230i, 6680, N80, N95, N96 etc.)
Any clue available on this will be really appreciated, ready to exchange with $$$...
Best Regards,
parto_tegal

ghassen
2009-01-23, 06:15 AM
i'm already searching but no result :(

gsmmangi
2009-01-23, 08:31 AM
me too, searched the forum but no luck, can someone at least share method

Thanks

i'm already searching but no result :(

torex
2009-01-23, 06:14 PM
Bro, Activate after NTM flashed to the phones?

Dear Members
Really need to have some idea on how to activate the NTM Firmware (to be used with NEMO Outdoor Software) on any Nokia types (i.e. 6230, 6230i, 6680, N80, N95, N96 etc.)
Any clue available on this will be really appreciated, ready to exchange with $$$...
Best Regards,
parto_tegal

luchif
2009-01-29, 06:09 AM
I have Nokia 6230i width NTM Firmware. Is it possible to clone?

iscom
2009-01-29, 07:45 AM
:mad: Got the same results

gsmmangi
2009-01-29, 04:16 PM
People,

Anybody know of any known Nokia phone model that I can easily enable by updated firmware or flashing etc to make it connect to TEMS Investigation 8.0.3 please advise

Bro, Activate after NTM flashed to the phones?

ghassen
2009-01-29, 04:34 PM
i think that no need for the ntm firmware since i'm using the ftd software on my phone without any ntm firmware you can check my post here :
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=2276
so the probleme nemo is a symbian application and could be cr@cked juste we have to find someone who do this and then we can bypass the license problem
actually i dont have the skills or the time to do this job but i will try it anyway and we will contribute for this
first you have to download ida pro this tool is for disasembing the application to asm code
in the following attachement you will find all uncompressed files used by nemo i hope it will help
i will post later a suitable version for ida pro and please everyone who got the skills to do this keep contributing with sharing our knowlodge we can grow
the nemo file here is nemo handy version 2.50

grid666
2009-01-29, 07:29 PM
i think that no need for the ntm firmware since i'm using the ftd software on my phone without any ntm firmware you can check my post here :
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=2276
so the probleme nemo is a symbian application and could be cr@cked juste we have to find someone who do this and then we can bypass the license problem
actually i dont have the skills or the time to do this job but i will try it anyway and we will contribute for this
first you have to download ida pro this tool is for disasembing the application to asm code
in the following attachement you will find all uncompressed files used by nemo i hope it will help
i will post later a suitable version for ida pro and please everyone who got the skills to do this keep contributing with sharing our knowlodge we can grow
the nemo file here is nemo handy version 2.50

Dear Ghassen

I assume you have never saw NTM nokia connected to Nemo Outdoor in action ?

There is a huge difference beetwen FTD and NTM version of firmware, if it were the same hardly anyone would be stupid to pay for NTM setup 16.000 EUR or much more.

Since there is a considerable interest in NTM Nokia, i can inform you that there is no NTM firmware available, however whoever need NTM Nokia and NEMO system for serious job, can contact me on PM for details

ghassen
2009-01-29, 09:17 PM
my friend these measerment on the air interface are done by usin specific AT commands i think just check it i think the ntm firmware is only a commercial argument for nokia with some enabled features if we can have these measurement with ftd wich is supposed to have the ntm firmaware so the nemo is only a drive test tool with additional software wich enable saving and sending reports to the pc just think about if you have some documentation about this so share it

grid666
2009-01-29, 09:31 PM
my friend these measerment on the air interface are done by usin specific AT commands i think just check it i think the ntm firmware is only a commercial argument for nokia with some enabled features if we can have these measurement with ftd wich is supposed to have the ntm firmaware so the nemo is only a drive test tool with additional software wich enable saving and sending reports to the pc just think about if you have some documentation about this so share it

You are right when you claim that instructions are sent and received by "AT" protocol commands in both cases. However, NTM firmware contains numerous scripts which enable more precise details of measurements and of course facilitates external real time processing of data received from network such as; Voice quality testing,CS data testing,PS data testing, etc, also you can connect 4 different mobiles or GPS devices, Scanners, etc at the same time on one Laptop pc and got also FTP, HTTP, SMTP, and ICMP details.

Now, i believe it is clear that you cannot get same results from FTD device ?

torex
2009-01-29, 10:45 PM
excellent explanation about NTM firmware so far..
so, i think almost impossible to get this the mysterious NTM things..

grid666
2009-01-29, 10:54 PM
excellent explanation about NTM firmware so far..
so, i think almost impossible to get this the mysterious NTM things..

If you have in mind same approach as it was done with TEMS , then aswer is NO.

However, as i already mentioned in few days or 2 weeks latest i will have some spare NEMO NTM sets for sale.

So, if anyone seriously need NEMO OUTDOOR set for real work and in same time want to save at least 30% of the retail price, i might be able to help.

ghassen
2009-01-29, 11:29 PM
You are right when you claim that instructions are sent and received by "AT" protocol commands in both cases. However, NTM firmware contains numerous scripts which enable more precise details of measurements and of course facilitates external real time processing of data received from network such as; Voice quality testing,CS data testing,PS data testing, etc, also you can connect 4 different mobiles or GPS devices, Scanners, etc at the same time on one Laptop pc and got also FTP, HTTP, SMTP, and ICMP details.

Now, i believe it is clear that you cannot get same results from FTD device ?
you know that these measerment scripts are already existing in mobile station so the mobile can take these measerments and then report them to the bts ok because the mobile station is essentially a measurement tool the only thing that you have to do is to enable ntm capabilities of the phone by changing one or two flags in the firmware hex script or changing the adress of these two flag in nemo code then nemo can go to another fake adress and at this time it will work

kenshinz
2009-01-30, 12:35 AM
you know that these measerment scripts are already existing in mobile station so the mobile can take these measerments and then report them to the bts ok because the mobile station is essentially a measurement tool the only thing that you have to do is to enable ntm capabilities of the phone by changing one or two flags in the firmware hex script or changing the adress of these two flag in nemo code then nemo can go to another fake adress and at this time it will work

more interestin...:D

grid666
2009-01-30, 01:08 AM

Sadly , i must tell you this is not true.

I have NTM Nokia, and i can tell you that there is much more in NTM firmware than few flags that signal to external equipment that it is NTM mobile.

torex
2009-01-30, 12:45 PM
so, if you can provide with 70% cost, does it means "official discount"?

ghassen
2009-01-30, 03:24 PM
so, if you can provide with 70% cost, does it means "official discount"?
hahahahaha this is winter discount torex i think if we buid a team and cr@ck it would be better with this we will have new skills at least

liana
2009-01-30, 04:14 PM
Thats the sprit...lets build a team and start PROJECT NEMO.lets see if we can do it the way the nemo makers do....

@grid666
can u get us buyer if we can provide nemo @ 50% price?????

br

parto_tegal
2009-01-30, 05:36 PM
Sadly , i must tell you this is not true.

I have NTM Nokia, and i can tell you that there is much more in NTM firmware than few flags that signal to external equipment that it is NTM mobile.

@grid666
Tell me what type are available on your stock and which NTM firmware are inside.
Regards
parto_tegal

grid666
2009-01-30, 06:07 PM
hahahahaha this is winter discount torex i think if we buid a team and cr@ck it would be better with this we will have new skills at least

Ghassen, it would be cool indeed :D

Small problem exists in whole idea dear friend, Nokia is not "stupid" as Sonye*******, so they have very well protected NTM firmware from any kind of tampering.

And, please i think it is fair if i offer cheaper NEMO tools to someone who needs them, I would give them FREE if i got them for FREE, but sadly i have paid for them.

grid666
2009-01-30, 06:17 PM
@grid666
Tell me what type are available on your stock and which NTM firmware are inside.
Regards
parto_tegal

Hi

I have at this moment:

N6230i NTM 16.17.0002/V 03.70,
N6680 NTM 10.11.0002

Best regards

ThePyramid
2009-01-30, 09:03 PM
Thanks ,ghassan.

ghassen
2009-01-30, 11:44 PM
Ghassen, it would be cool indeed :D

Small problem exists in whole idea dear friend, Nokia is not "stupid" as Sonye*******, so they have very well protected NTM firmware from any kind of tampering.

And, please i think it is fair if i offer cheaper NEMO tools to someone who needs them, I would give them FREE if i got them for FREE, but sadly i have paid for them.

my friend grid i know how is expensiv to buy one nemo and i know that you want to recover at least your money but here i invite you to contribute to this project if you have any docs or any recommandation or by any means
sincerely grid666 if i got this nemo sure i will give it to you for free without any pens just only one thing i will ask it to you push the thx button or the reputation button no more so if you want to contribute you are welcom if you dont wanna contribute we are waiting for you one more is better
why we are here in this forum ?? for sharing smething and some knowledge otherwise it's unusefull to be in a forum

grid666
2009-01-30, 11:51 PM
my friend grid i know how is expensiv to buy one nemo and i know that you want to recover at least your money but here i invite you to contribute to this project if you have any docs or any recommandation or by any means
sincerely grid666 if i got this nemo sure i will give it to you for free without any pens just only one thing i will ask it to you push the thx button or the reputation button no more so if you want to contribute you are welcom if you dont wanna contribute we are waiting for you one more is better
why we are here in this forum ?? for sharing smething and some knowledge otherwise it's unusefull to be in a forum

Absolutely, i am contributing to the Forum, and helping as much as i can, and will continue to do so.

As of NOKIA NTM, i have phones not Firmware, so i cannot give FREE phones i paid for, hope you and others can understand.

If i had NTM firmware, i would share it of course.

No hard feelings :)

ghassen
2009-01-30, 11:54 PM
Absolutely, i am contributing to the Forum, and helping as much as i can, and will continue to do so.

As of NOKIA NTM, i have phones not Firmware, so i cannot give FREE phones i paid for, hope you and others can understand.

If i had NTM firmware, i would share it of course.

No hard feelings :)

sorry men i thought you have firmwares but anyway we will continue to try to make it into pieces this nemo will not become a legend anyway

torex
2009-01-31, 12:02 AM
where we have to start? reading it from existing phones?

grid666
2009-01-31, 12:08 AM
where we have to start? reading it from existing phones?

Don't you think if it was possible someone would already made it ?

it is not possible to read firmware from Nokia phone.

ghassen
2009-01-31, 12:19 AM
Don't you think if it was possible someone would already made it ?

it is not possible to read firmware from Nokia phone.

i think it's possible if i find how i will sned you the tool

torex
2009-01-31, 12:21 AM
bb5 maybe, but dct4 should be possible

grid666
2009-01-31, 12:39 AM
bb5 maybe, but dct4 should be possible

Well, good luck then.

torex
2009-01-31, 12:50 AM
for long time bb5 has become legend, could not unlocked. until dejan breaks it with only simple tools. learn..

parto_tegal
2009-01-31, 01:02 AM
for long time bb5 has become legend, could not unlocked. until dejan breaks it with only simple tools. learn..

@torex
Unlocking is different thing, NTM is almost impossible to clone, except (maybe) grid666 will do...
Best regards
parto_tegal

grid666
2009-01-31, 01:17 AM
@torex
Unlocking is different thing, NTM is almost impossible to clone, except (maybe) grid666 will do...
Best regards
parto_tegal

Unlocking is one thing, firmware manipulation is way different story.

When phone flashed in factory

Starts with Prim_appl_certificate
Signed before making flash image
Production SW signed with Secure mode key
Code protected with hash calculations

And that is only small part how they do it, so once again, good luck

Optim_z
2009-01-31, 09:31 AM
Hi, All.

Grid666 give best Price for Nemo Outdoor + Nokia Phone, Just Buy don`t make your brain over load for thinking on Making Nokia NTM Phone.

It`s very simple ( If you have Moneyyy).

:L:):(:D

butaktelco
2009-02-01, 06:34 AM
Little information about nemo 6680, Maybe can help:):)

br

grid666
2009-02-01, 06:49 AM
Hi, All.

Grid666 give best Price for Nemo Outdoor + Nokia Phone, Just Buy don`t make your brain over load for thinking on Making Nokia NTM Phone.

It`s very simple ( If you have Moneyyy).

:(:D

Hi, I already sent you best offer on your PM :)

torex
2009-02-01, 09:21 AM
what's your point? to show you have NTM fw? or to show you can read/flash fw?

Little information about nemo 6680, Maybe can help:):)

br

kevin168
2009-02-05, 04:44 AM
so is there any news bout NTM??
:D:D

br,
kevin168

grid666
2009-02-05, 05:03 AM
so is there any news bout NTM??
:D:D

br,
kevin168

yeah, there are news, but only for serious guys who need it for work and can pay.

Fekroun
2009-02-15, 07:39 AM
yeah, there are news, but only for serious guys who need it for work and can pay.

Please share for forum members that news,

torex
2009-02-15, 09:19 AM
news is you have to provide $$$$

cozin
2009-02-19, 11:52 PM
ntm firmware ..buy nemo :-)

hongjian13
2009-03-13, 02:51 PM
xie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

anusaggi1
2009-03-13, 04:13 PM
thanks for sharing this info

anusaggi1
2009-03-13, 04:37 PM
thanks for sharing

grid666
2009-03-20, 06:53 PM
Hi

From today we can offer NTM 6230i with Nemo Outdoor and Analyze in package by fair price.

NTM6230i is supported also by latest TEMS Investigation 9.03

Phone can have any language pack installed customer desire, provided of course Nokia made it.

If interested, send PM

Thanx

crisnspro
2009-03-22, 10:27 AM
the Engineer can use the TEMS W600, K790 or W760, Z750, C702 instead it, also more accurate. btw, the E******* may cut the Nokia phone in their meeting topic.

parto_tegal
2009-03-22, 12:50 PM
Hi

From today we can offer NTM 6230i with Nemo Outdoor and Analyze in package by fair price.

NTM6230i is supported also by latest TEMS Investigation 9.03

Phone can have any language pack installed customer desire, provided of course Nokia made it.

If interested, send PM

Thanx

Great job... :D It's an old phone but you've broken the sacred NTM secret very well....
parto_tegal

torex
2009-03-22, 06:12 PM
what about bb5..? i saw it broken already

grid666
2009-03-22, 07:19 PM
what about bb5..? i saw it broken already

Nope, BB5 not broken yet

and how things stand will not be broken soon, we are working on N95 NTM, but when will it be ready, hard to tell.

torex
2009-03-22, 10:32 PM
does bb5 include 6680?

grid666
2009-03-22, 10:51 PM
does bb5 include 6680?

Yes it does include, and i am aware that there are few 6680 NTM on limited market, but why no N95 ?

However, if it was generally BB5 issue then also N95 NTM would be available :D

grid666
2009-03-24, 09:48 PM
the Engineer can use the TEMS W600, K790 or W760, Z750, C702 instead it, also more accurate. btw, the E******* may cut the Nokia phone in their meeting topic.

Have not noticed your post,

dear friend i think you did not read carefully my post, I am talking about NOKIA NTM 6230i , not Nokia 6230.

I do respect your opinion in TEMS Sonye*******, BTW, i can supply them also !

but, NEMO is considered to be more accurate and offer many features.
Why is that so, i cannot say, but facts speaks for themselves.

parto_tegal
2009-03-24, 09:58 PM

Oooopss... E******* still recommends the 6230i even on their latest Investigaton 9.1: http://www.e*******.com/solutions/tems/support/investigation/sup_ti_swhw_9.1.shtml
Regards
parto_tegal

elhape
2009-03-25, 11:21 PM
I second that :)

...but, NEMO is considered to be more accurate and offer many features.
Why is that so, i cannot say, but facts speaks for themselves.

grid666
2009-04-22, 04:41 AM
I second that :)

Here are 6230i NTM Nemo phones :D

http://one2play.me/6230i-ntm.jpg

venom
2009-04-30, 11:34 PM
http://www.4shared.com/file/73237582/dd745b5c/Nokia_N73-5_RM-132_Firmware_V05wk47v58.html?s=1

i dont think it is NTM Firmware, do tell us more abt it, thanks

ghassen
2009-05-01, 12:13 AM
i dont think it is NTM Firmware, do tell us more abt it, thanks

@lccengr
this guy is stealer my friend he don't stop stealing posts and he think making reputation by doing that please report

sunny3792004
2009-05-01, 11:11 PM
Hi,
Who can supply Nokia N8120 for nemo outdoor and handy?
I can order.
thanks

sunexpert
2009-05-02, 12:34 AM
http://www.gnokii.org:)

grid666
2009-05-02, 01:46 AM
Hi,
I can order.
thanks

There is no 8120 NTM !!

You can order 6230i NTM if you want

contact me on PM

regards

parto_tegal
2009-05-02, 03:36 AM
Hi,
I can order.
thanks

Hi
Do you means it is Nokia 6120 NTM?
Regards
parto_tegal

venom
2009-05-02, 05:38 AM
There is no 8120 NTM !!

You can order 6230i NTM if you want

contact me on PM

regards

grid i have seen so many post from u asking to sell your 6230i, why do u want everyone to send you the pm? Let me tell ppl the cost of it which you have offered !!

Guys it is 1100 Euros + Delivery for Handset 6230i from Grid666. If you want to buy it then you are most welcome but i personally think many softwares here are expensive than this handset and available free in this forum.

I request you to please dont make heavy business here, if you want to sell it then please start a thread and then tell the price with all the configuration/version etc. This is the idea which our administrator followed in selling K800i Firmware.

I appreciate your contribution, please don't take it offensive, thanks

torex
2009-05-02, 10:40 PM
good point bro...
anyway maybe the admin could create special directory for such business :D

grid i have seen so many post from u asking to sell your 6230i, why do u want everyone to send you the pm? Let me tell ppl the cost of it which you have offered !!

Guys it is 1100 Euros + Delivery for Handset 6230i from Grid666. If you want to buy it then you are most welcome but i personally think many softwares here are expensive than this handset and available free in this forum.

I request you to please dont make heavy business here, if you want to sell it then please start a thread and then tell the price with all the configuration/version etc. This is the idea which our administrator followed in selling K800i Firmware.

grid666
2009-05-02, 10:50 PM

Yes, that is it

As you have pointed out many software packages are FREE here, but no HARDWARE is FREE !!

We are talking on Nokia NTM phones, there is no way to offer it FREE as i do not get them FREE, so i am offering them by good price to people who need them.

I will always help FREE with service documents, and various books.

Also, recently many people complain to me that they have received on their emails offers with rather ludicrous prices for NTM Nokia phones.

So here once more i would like to send word of advice to all to be very cautious on fishy offers !

If they have NTM phones, why they do not know anything about them ? No pictures , no nothing ?

I am soryy if you found my posts regarding NTM issue too pushy,

Best regards

Grid666

venom
2009-05-02, 11:14 PM
Yes, that is it

As you have pointed out many software packages are FREE here, but no HARDWARE is FREE !!

We are talking on Nokia NTM phones, there is no way to offer it FREE as i do not get them FREE, so i am offering them by good price to people who need them.

I will always help FREE with service documents, and various books.

Also, recently many people complain to me that they have received on their emails offers with rather ludicrous prices for NTM Nokia phones.

So here once more i would like to send word of advice to all to be very cautious on fishy offers !

If they have NTM phones, why they do not know anything about them ? No pictures , no nothing ?

I am soryy if you found my posts regarding NTM issue too pushy,

Best regards

Grid666

Just FYI, hardware is not free but making a normal hardware compatible to ur software is free here , start a thread and please put ur offer there.. everytime i visit this thread to look for something new, i find out that you are asking people to pm. If you want to sell it then pls start a different thread of it, y just posting same thing again and again?

grid666
2009-05-02, 11:27 PM
Just FYI, hardware is not free but making a normal hardware compatible to ur software is free here , start a thread and please put ur offer there.. everytime i visit this thread to look for something new, i find out that you are asking people to pm. If you want to sell it then pls start a different thread of it, y just posting same thing again and again?

Making hardware compatible is FREE ?

And what do you mean by "My software" ? It is NOKIA Software , not mine.

And please if it is FREE, post link then how to make commercial nokia phone into NTM Nokia.

As it obvious has no end, i will not pursue this Topic further

regards

venom
2009-05-02, 11:41 PM
Making hardware compatible is FREE ?

And what do you mean by "My software" ? It is NOKIA Software , not mine.

And please if it is FREE, post link then how to make commercial nokia phone into NTM Nokia.

As it obvious has no end, i will not pursue this Topic further

regards

I already said, please don't take it offensive

Considering my phase "...making a normal hardware compatible to ur software is free here.."

I mean the software which u want to use with the HARDWARE, for example TEMS Investigation can be used with K790 Handset, obviously there is a free solution here to make ur normal phone a TEMS phone. Nokia doesn't provide such solution yet, "ur software term means the software which u r using (cr4cked), as simple !"

grid666
2009-05-02, 11:44 PM
I already said, please don't take it offensive

Considering my phase "...making a normal hardware compatible to ur software is free here.."

I mean the software which u want to use with the HARDWARE, for example TEMS Investigation can be used with K790 Handset, obviously there is a free solution here to make ur normal phone a TEMS phone. Nokia doesn't provide such solution yet, "ur software term means the software which u r using (cr4cked), as simple !"

All is OK, no hard feelings

Just that i do not use any *****ed software, as NOKIA NTM i sell are genuine, and as such work with NEMO OUTDOOR without need for any *****s or ********s.

putrawhisnu
2009-05-04, 03:14 PM
hi all,

i have some questions (maybe you could help me pls)

http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=4281

cheers

parto_tegal
2009-05-05, 08:38 PM
Hi All,
It was my request previously to ask for the availability of Nokia Phone with NTM Firmware inside to anybody here, and I have a good respond from grid666.

He did a lot of efforts, spent a lot of time and of course... $$$... and finally he got 6230i works well (tested with many versions of NEMO Outdoor as well TEMS Investigation Software). I do appreciate very much for getting this as all of us maybe knows well, NTM FW is something "sacred" that only special guys can do this.

Logically then, he is trying to "sell" it, as a part of reasonable solution to anybody here that maybe need the same. Nothing wrong with him, then let's ask to the moderator to open new thread for TRADING :)

To anybody want it freely, let's do hope he will release it FREE haha... but how then he do recover his effort? Let's support the forum with our best...

Best regards,
parto_tegal

chaoteng2
2009-05-06, 10:02 AM
good idea :):):)

Mazari
2009-05-06, 11:33 AM
Hi

I think it's a bad idea to start selling stuff in this forum because then the whole idea about the forum will go away. I have seen other forums where they always want to "trade" and they are not as nice and popular as this one. One time someone asked me for $1,500 USD for Mentum Planet.

I respect grid's effort and I think if you are interested you should go and talk to him but if we start a new "Trading" thread then people will start asking for money for anything they believe is good.

Just my personal opinion ... :)

chachajarv
2009-05-06, 03:25 PM
Let's make this forum for share not for trading. If have someone give the artikel how to do it. Maybe another one can give or share the simple trick or something. Sorry.. Its just my idea. peace. :D

venom
2009-05-06, 04:53 PM
Hi All,
It was my request previously to ask for the availability of Nokia Phone with NTM Firmware inside to anybody here, and I have a good respond from grid666.

He did a lot of efforts, spent a lot of time and of course... $$$... and finally he got 6230i works well (tested with many versions of NEMO Outdoor as well TEMS Investigation Software). I do appreciate very much for getting this as all of us maybe knows well, NTM FW is something "sacred" that only special guys can do this.

Logically then, he is trying to "sell" it, as a part of reasonable solution to anybody here that maybe need the same. Nothing wrong with him, then let's ask to the moderator to open new thread for TRADING :)

To anybody want it freely, let's do hope he will release it FREE haha... but how then he do recover his effort? Let's support the forum with our best...

Best regards,
parto_tegal

Well i disagree, there r so many things which i can trade but i am never mean, i am open with my knowledge. That is why i am here to share it free with you guys, if somebody wants to trade then he can start a thread, we just don't need to create a special group for it because this will start a bad practice in newbies !!

putrawhisnu
2009-05-06, 07:45 PM
Dear Members
Best Regards,
parto_tegal

Hi,

on my other forum, it said we dont have to install Nemo Handy in case we want to use our Nokia Phone with Nemo Outdoor.

I still dont understand, why we still keep trying to make connection between NO and NH.

1. Is it really have to connected both of us
2. Or we can use NO with Nokia Phone without NH (so it's mean NH and NO is two different things)

cheers

grid666
2009-05-08, 03:55 AM
Nemo Handy is not required for Nokia phone to connect to Nemo Outdoor application

However, NTM Firmware inside Nokia phone is required in order to connect phone to Nemo Outdoor.

Hi,

on my other forum, it said we dont have to install Nemo Handy in case we want to use our Nokia Phone with Nemo Outdoor.

I still dont understand, why we still keep trying to make connection between NO and NH.

2. Or we can use NO with Nokia Phone without NH (so it's mean NH and NO is two different things)

cheers

parto_tegal
2009-05-08, 11:46 AM
Hi,

cheers

Hi Mate,
My best understanding about this matters are as follows:

1. NTM (Nokia Test Mobile) Firmware is a special firmware to enable a Network Measurement capabilities inside a Nokia Phones.

2. It is possible to develop Series 60 applications to collect network measurement and optimization data for any Nokia Test Mobiles model which uses Symbian operating system and Nokia S60 user interface. The Nokia Test Mobile interface can be accessed by opening a serial port named "DATAPORT::6". A special AT Commands being used for this application (such as AT*NTESTSYSTEM=1 to enable the Network Test Mode, etc).

3. So that, as NEMO Handy is a Symbian Application to do Mobile Network Measurement on Nokia Phone, definitely it needs a Nokia Test Mobile Firmware to be installed on your phone.

4. Consequently, a NEMO Handy installed phone can be used as a User Equipment for NEMO Outdoor Software, as it has a Nokia Test Mobile Firmware inside.

5. Nokia phones having a Nokia Test Mobile Firmware inside (not necessary having NEMO Handy installed), can be used as a User Equipment for NEMO Outdoor Software.

6. To install a NEMO Handy software in your NTM Phone, need a valid certificate for that (no cr@ck available yet).

Correct me if I am wrong...

Regards
parto_tegal

grid666
2009-05-15, 10:22 PM
Hi Mate,
My best understanding about this matters are as follows:

1. NTM (Nokia Test Mobile) Firmware is a special firmware to enable a Network Measurement capabilities inside a Nokia Phones.

2. It is possible to develop Series 60 applications to collect network measurement and optimization data for any Nokia Test Mobiles model which uses Symbian operating system and Nokia S60 user interface. The Nokia Test Mobile interface can be accessed by opening a serial port named "DATAPORT::6". A special AT Commands being used for this application (such as AT*NTESTSYSTEM=1 to enable the Network Test Mode, etc).

3. So that, as NEMO Handy is a Symbian Application to do Mobile Network Measurement on Nokia Phone, definitely it needs a Nokia Test Mobile Firmware to be installed on your phone.

4. Consequently, a NEMO Handy installed phone can be used as a User Equipment for NEMO Outdoor Software, as it has a Nokia Test Mobile Firmware inside.

5. Nokia phones having a Nokia Test Mobile Firmware inside (not necessary having NEMO Handy installed), can be used as a User Equipment for NEMO Outdoor Software.

6. To install a NEMO Handy software in your NTM Phone, need a valid certificate for that (no cr@ck available yet).

Correct me if I am wrong...

Regards

parto_tegal

I Concur with Parto Tegal

NTM inside nokia firmware is actually Interface application which enables external applications to get various readings from phone over specific AT commands.

Nokia is even selling these AT commands set to symbian application developers who sign NDA with them.

However these AT command have no meaning if inside phone is no NTM interface application embedded inside Firmware which can receive and understand command and answer on it.

As of NEMO HANDY, suffice to say it is same stuff as it is TEMS POCKET in Sonye******* TEMS phones.

Problem with NEMO HANDY is that it is signed with RSA key, and if you unpack it, there is no way to sign it again with same RSA key, and so application is always invalid.

All in all, too much hassle. :D

hua1687
2009-06-04, 10:40 AM
thanks you

rikoto001
2009-06-05, 11:18 AM
Hi,

cheers

I'am thinking your confuse at this.

but to make it clear. Nemo Outdoor is a Licensed software use to analyze analyze RF signal. To gather this data we will need special equiptment to be attached to the PC or Laptop...

Special Equiptment are the Phones with NTM Firmware and also scanners gps etc...

Nemo Handy is used for convenience in testing indoor so that you dont need the PC or Laptop to connect to... just using the phone for testing.

Nemo Outdoor need other licensed eqiptment to gather data.

Nemo Handy is the Equiptment for testing and for monitoring all in one.

torex
2009-06-05, 03:52 PM
Hi, it is simply symbian apps, which is not only for indoor testing. Works with or without NTM inside.

Nemo Handy is used for convenience in testing indoor so that you dont need the PC or Laptop to connect to... just using the phone for testing.

venom
2009-06-05, 11:00 PM
Hi, it is simply symbian apps, which is not only for indoor testing. Works with or without NTM inside.

r u working for RF? I doubt honestly !!

NEMO Outdoor is a Drive Testing tool which works on a laptop with better user friendly GUI and builin map displaying feature etc. NEMO Handy is the software that is installed on your handset (just like Field Test, TEMS Pocket etc) which enables you to take measurements without the need of laptop. It is so called handy because u just take the handset and take the readings easily, you can not see the plotted routes, neigbouring serving cell displaying in graphical interface. But you can always look at the reading of serving cells, neighbors etc

NTM Firmware is necessary to work handsets with both softwares. It is just like TEMS Firmware, without NTM Firmware, your phone will not get connected with the NEMO Outdoor !!

Please read the forum before making any comment, it will help you to learn and also minimize the wrong answers to people questions ! thank you

parto_tegal
2009-06-06, 04:57 AM

NEMO Outdoor is a Drive Testing tool which works on a laptop with better user friendly GUI and builin map displaying feature etc. NEMO Handy is the software that is installed on your handset (just like Field Test, TEMS Pocket etc) which enables you to take measurements without the need of laptop. It is so called handy because u just take the handset and take the readings easily, you can not see the plotted routes, neigbouring serving cell displaying in graphical interface. But you can always look at the reading of serving cells, neighbors etc

NTM Firmware is necessary to work handsets with both softwares. It is just like TEMS Firmware, without NTM Firmware, your phone will not get connected with the NEMO Outdoor !!

Please read the forum before making any comment, it will help you to learn and also minimize the wrong answers to people questions ! thank you

Some additional info about NTM :

NTM INTERFACE FOR SERIES 60 APPLICATIONS:

It is possible to develop Series 60 applications to collect network measurement and optimization data for any Nokia Test Mobiles model which uses Symbian operating system and Nokia S60 user interface.

The Nokia Test Mobile interface can be accessed by opening a serial port named “DATAPORT::6”. Dataport must be loaded in DTE (Data Terminal Equipment) mode. All functions for using the port can be found in the S60 3rd Edition SDK for Symbian OS.

Below is an example of how to load and open the dataport.

RCommServ iServer; // comms server

RComm iDataPort; // serial port

TCommRole iRole; // serial port role

#define DATAPORT_MODULE _L("DATAPORT")

// defined in dataport.csy file as the name of port

#define DATAPORT_PORT _L("DATAPORT::6")
iRole = ECommRoleDTE;
iServer.LoadCommModule(DATAPORT_MODULE);
iDataPort.Open(iServer,DATAPORT_PORT,ECommExclusive,iRole);

So?

Regards
parto_tegal

grid666
2009-06-06, 06:50 AM
Some additional info about NTM :

NTM INTERFACE FOR SERIES 60 APPLICATIONS:

It is possible to develop Series 60 applications to collect network measurement and optimization data for any Nokia Test Mobiles model which uses Symbian operating system and Nokia S60 user interface.

The Nokia Test Mobile interface can be accessed by opening a serial port named “DATAPORT::6”. Dataport must be loaded in DTE (Data Terminal Equipment) mode. All functions for using the port can be found in the S60 3rd Edition SDK for Symbian OS.

Below is an example of how to load and open the dataport.

RCommServ iServer;

// comms server

RComm iDataPort;

// serial port

TCommRole iRole;

// serial port role

#define

DATAPORT_MODULE _L("DATAPORT")

// defined in dataport.csy file as the name of port
#define

DATAPORT_PORT _L("DATAPORT::6")

iRole = ECommRoleDTE;
iServer.LoadCommModule(DATAPORT_MODULE);
iDataPort.Open(iServer,DATAPORT_PORT,ECommExclusive,iRole);

So?

Regards
parto_tegal

So, whoever wants to develop symbian application such as Nemo Handy, for NTM Nokia phone can use this information :D

However it has no impact on commercial NOKIA phones.

torex
2009-06-06, 09:48 AM
well, of course bruv.
you still can use nemo handy for outdoor testing with bluetooth or internal gps although you cannot see anything with plot map. You can see it after it exported and open in Nemo Outdoor or Analyze.
If NTM needed, then why with simple byte patch it can work?:L
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=4474

parto_tegal
2009-06-06, 05:44 PM
well, of course bruv.
you still can use nemo handy for outdoor testing with bluetooth or internal gps although you cannot see anything with plot map. You can see it after it exported and open in Nemo Outdoor or Analyze.
If NTM needed, then why with simple byte patch it can work?:L
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=4474

It's work not on RF measurement part... only on WLAN part...
Regards
parto_tegal

torex
2009-06-06, 05:55 PM
i do believe anyone with good symbian reversing skill could break it. But that person would not just do that. :p

It's work not on RF measurement part... only on WLAN part...
Regards
parto_tegal

CERTISCJS
2009-06-08, 02:37 PM
Thank You

torex
2009-06-08, 04:05 PM
you can press Thanks button or do you need post count?

putrawhisnu
2009-06-10, 02:57 PM
hi all

for several months seacrhing, the result is still zero.
unfortunely also, NTM phone is hard to find

at this moment, my temporary solution is just using N80 ^_^

grid666
2009-06-12, 07:19 AM
hi all

for several months seacrhing, the result is still zero.
unfortunely also, NTM phone is hard to find

at this moment, my temporary solution is just using N80 ^_^

Hi buddy,

NTM NOKIA phone is not problem, but the price of such phones is.

ghassen
2009-06-12, 07:34 AM
Hi buddy,

yes and i think that nobody will take risk to **** the memory of the phone because they are scared that something wrong happen and loosing it's functionnality

x_man7
2009-06-12, 04:45 PM
Hi buddy,

yes man sure

xsdenied07
2009-06-17, 09:33 PM
I have nemo outdoor N95 Mobile .

V11.0.026
17-04-07
RM-159
Nokia N95 (01.01)

So this is NTM firmware are other one

kanser
2009-07-21, 07:05 PM
so good
i like nemo

kanser
2009-07-21, 07:38 PM
wow... please share it!! thanks

ipoenk
2009-07-21, 08:03 PM
If Someone Here Know How To Make Clone NTM Please Shared....!!!
Im Tired To Find Out And What Tool I need

Thanks For All

grid666
2009-07-21, 09:11 PM
If Someone Here Know How To Make Clone NTM Please Shared....!!!
Im Tired To Find Out And What Tool I need

Thanks For All

Simple answer , NTM cannot be cloned !!

ipoenk
2009-07-22, 10:29 AM
no i think it can be clone cuz some people sale NTM clone phone...