PDA

View Full Version : Ascom Tems Log file export to excel or asc or scv ?

testtest
2012-02-10, 10:51 PM
Hi Guys, I have few Questions to see what i can get from Actix analyzer or Tems investigation

Is there any one who can give me sample export of a Ascom Qv ,tems and Symphony log file export from Actix or Tems?
Can we export multiple log file in Actix or Tems?

With Export files i mean e.g Layer3, 2 messages.
both for 2G and 3G.................CellId, SC, Rxlev, RSCP, BCCH and so on

Thanks in Advance.

D33T0X
2012-02-11, 02:39 AM
Hi man,

TEMS exports everything in text or Mapinfo format - literally everything. Yes you can export as many files as you want.
QVoice/Symphony exports to text but limited information - they have that post-processing tool that reports pdf's as well. Multiple files exports supported as well.
Actix exports as well imported files but I prefere to work with exports from the "original" tools - that did actually the measurements.

Hope this helps.

testtest
2012-02-11, 05:26 AM
Thank you i will get back to you if i have more qusetions :)

Hi man,

TEMS exports everything in text or Mapinfo format - literally everything. Yes you can export as many files as you want.
QVoice/Symphony exports to text but limited information - they have that post-processing tool that reports pdf's as well. Multiple files exports supported as well.
Actix exports as well imported files but I prefere to work with exports from the "original" tools - that did actually the measurements.

Hope this helps.

omar mohsen
2012-02-11, 05:52 AM
May i have a log file? i want to see a model of LOG FILE