PDA

View Full Version : Call Drop Due To Synchronization Failure

oyebanji
2012-01-27, 09:54 PM
Hello Mates,

I am having heavy call drop on some cells with cause radio link failure due to synchronization faiure. What can I do to resolve this issue? Can anyone help?

Your input will be highly appreciated.

BR,
Oyebanji.

evagtf@yahoo.fr
2012-01-27, 10:39 PM
Hi
Have tried the clock calibration of your Suma board?

Regards.

Hello Mates,

I am having heavy call drop on some cells with cause radio link failure due to synchronization faiure. What can I do to resolve this issue? Can anyone help?

BR,
Oyebanji.

oyebanji
2012-01-28, 12:54 AM
Dear Efag,

Can this solution work for 3G cells as there is no SUMA clock?

Thanks for your response

plannerguy
2012-01-28, 02:46 PM
Hi
Can u check the SC allocated for the sites ...

also the CFN and BFN settings

Regards
Plannerguy

oyebanji
2012-01-28, 08:24 PM
Hi Plannerguy,

I have checked the SC of these sites, and they seem to be okay. But I will like to know what you mean by CFN and BFN.

Thanks for your assistance.

blackjack
2012-01-30, 07:43 AM
Hi,
If it is due to RF sync fail, check you UL interference for the sector. Might be high.

YANG SONG
2012-03-08, 04:23 PM
Hello Mates,

BR,
Oyebanji.

you'd better to check others counter like Radio link setup/add failure and RB reconfigation and so on. it is very helpful to you

rffreeconsult
2012-03-09, 04:27 AM
Check your UL Power level, Noise level and interference. It seems that there is pilot pollution that causes confusion to the UE. It is unable to determine which cell(s) to camp on. Cell(s) can be up to 3 or 4 depending on the ActiveSet Max number defined in the system.

telcofans
2012-03-16, 11:01 PM
For synchronization it seem the problem is in radio part due to bad signal quality, line above check UL interference or pilot pollution

YANG SONG
2012-04-16, 05:20 PM
Hello Mates,

BR,
Oyebanji.

同步(基站和RNC,基站内部) 和 无线 (RSCP 和EC/IO较差) 两大因素,希望对你有帮助