PDA

View Full Version : IP Path Excessive Packet Loss Rate

khaledkhoudi
2012-01-26, 07:24 AM
Dear experts,

I need your help in some problems:

First, which 3G counter can show the problem of IP Path Excessive Packet Loss Rate in the RAN12 ?
Second we have the synchronization alarm "External Clock Reference Problem", how can we show the impact of this alarm in terms of counters ?

Please i need your help to solve these issues.

Thanks.

khaledkhoudi
2012-01-26, 10:37 PM
Dear Expert,

I still need your help

boring
2012-01-27, 02:10 AM
hi
there are some counters related to IP Path packet loss but none contains "excessive" in the title.
can you tell me more regarding this problem of IP Path Excessive Packet Loss Rate? how did you come across this?

ashutosh1330
2012-01-27, 03:37 PM
hay
Firstly be clear about ur problem.
Is it packet /frameloss IuB interface.

For this we have counter M5000C178 in NSN (To analyse frame loss)

for more pls reply on this n share more abt problem u r getting.

boring
2012-01-27, 09:22 PM
this counter shows that between RNC and Node-B there is Iub frame loss due to congestion

the congestion is typically due to excessive IP traffic which could be either a transient event or a genuine signaificant increase in the DL traffic from RNC to Node-B. if this is something that happens often then the only remedy is to increse hardware and bandwidth capacity.

However, before taking any measures you should use some of the other IP-trasnport related counters of NSN in order to be sure that this is a genuine traffic increase

hope this helps

mayank_shah
2012-04-04, 05:36 PM
M5000C178 will Provide Frame Losses due to CRC Failure
Also you can check M5000C176, this will provide Delay due to Congestion on IuB Path.

titoe80
2012-05-18, 02:55 PM
Dear friend,

As far as i know, RAN 12 has IP Path performance measurement that helps to analyze system transmission quality:
VS.IPPATH.PING.MeanLOST (http://www.finetopix.com/Mt-32223.html) - IP Path Ping Packet Loss Rate
Hope it helps

sonerss
2012-10-07, 09:08 PM
Hi experts

Can you explain below Huawei Counters and whats their threshold values?

VS_IPPATH_ACT_CON
VS_IPPATH_PING_MAXDELAY
VS_IPPATH_PING_MAXJITTER
VS_IPPATH_PING_MAXLOST
VS_IPPATH_PING_MEANDELAY
VS_IPPATH_PING_MEANJITTER
VS_IPPATH_PING_MEANLOST

Dear friend,

As far as i know, RAN 12 has IP Path performance measurement that helps to analyze system transmission quality:
VS.IPPATH.PING.MeanLOST (http://www.finetopix.com/Mt-32223.html) - IP Path Ping Packet Loss Rate
Hope it helps