PDA

View Full Version : RRC Setup Success Rate - Segregation of MOC and MTC

fon909
2012-01-06, 03:04 PM
Hi,

Is it possible to segregate RRC setup success rate for MOC and MTC? is there any counter and a formula that will help analyse the two separately? I was wondering if the recipient is not reachable (though recipient UE is in a good coverage area) could it be the problem with paging or RRC ?

Thanks.

jayk
2012-01-09, 05:00 AM
In Huawei there are counter to segregate MOC & MTC requests. RRC.AttConnEstab.OrgConvCall, RRC.AttConnEstab.OrgStrCall, RRC.AttConnEstab.OrgInterCall, RRC.AttConnEstab.OrgBkgCall, RRC.AttConnEstab.TmConvCall, RRC.AttConnEstab.TmStrCall, RRC.AttConnEstab.TmInterCall.

fon909
2012-01-09, 02:15 PM
am looking for similar counters in E*******...

s52d
2012-01-09, 04:19 PM
am looking for similar counters in E*******...
GPEH. Gives you more details.

On the other hand: is there a noticeable difference between MOC in MTC?

Beside terminal placement (MTC: in the pocket, MOC in front of the head) I can not see good reason for difference.

So, MTC might be slightly worse.
(Last time I checked there was no additional information there, so we stopped checking)

BR
s52d

auto_art
2012-01-09, 05:25 PM
Hi,

Is it possible to segregate RRC setup success rate for MOC and MTC? is there any counter and a formula that will help analyse the two separately? I was wondering if the recipient is not reachable (though recipient UE is in a good coverage area) could it be the problem with paging or RRC ?

Thanks.

in E******* it is possible..! one counter for termiated calls is shown below. guys read counter flow doc from alex library.! u will get through

pmTotNoTermRrcConnectReqSucc