PDA

View Full Version : Question Huawei CME Installation issue

Masood Jan
2011-12-24, 06:14 PM
Dear All,

I am unable to install Huawei CME after successfully installing .Net Framework and Microsoft SQL Server.
The problem is that "The password of sa or SQLServer's configuration is incorrect". I have attached the snapshot of this error also.
Please help !

Piscean21
2011-12-24, 07:39 PM
I guess it is a license issue. You need to recheck your license.

Dear All,

I am unable to install Huawei CME after successfully installing .Net Framework and Microsoft SQL Server.
The problem is that "The password of sa or SQLServer's configuration is incorrect". I have attached the snapshot of this error also.
Please help !

Masood Jan
2011-12-24, 07:55 PM
I guess it is a license issue. You need to recheck your license.

The license is required after I install the CME. The problem is I can not install it... you can check the snap shot i connected with my first comment. then you will understand what is the problem..
The password of sa or SQLServer's configuration is incorrect". this is the issue during the installation process..

mashi123
2011-12-25, 12:46 AM
u have to use the same pass that u already created when u installed sql

dacoder
2011-12-25, 01:29 AM
Hi
What password did u use while installing SQL server? You have to use the same. Sometimes during installation of SQL, you are prompted to use a stronger password (instead of default emsems or somethin like that) so be sure to use that. If you have entered correct password then i guess you need to configure a static port before continuing CME installation.