PDA

View Full Version : Tems Route Analysis Disable Text Labels

indoor
2011-12-20, 02:07 AM
I'm using Tems Route Analysis 10.0.5 to check 3G coverage for a building on a scrambling code by scrambling code basis. My problem is that as I am looking at results for an inbuilding walk, Route Analysis puts text labels against all the values, so I end up seeing a mess of black text against the route. I have tried switching off the show values for the Information Elements under general properties and maps but this hasn't helped. Can someone point me in the right direction please as to how to switch off the text labels regardless of the zoom level?

Many Thanks

josogun2
2011-12-21, 12:22 AM
Send the link to the lofiles and i will help you out.

I'm using Tems Route Analysis 10.0.5 to check 3G coverage for a building on a scrambling code by scrambling code basis. My problem is that as I am looking at results for an inbuilding walk, Route Analysis puts text labels against all the values, so I end up seeing a mess of black text against the route. I have tried switching off the show values for the Information Elements under general properties and maps but this hasn't helped. Can someone point me in the right direction please as to how to switch off the text labels regardless of the zoom level?

Many Thanks