PDA

View Full Version : X-Cal 3.2.8.16

robin1044
2011-12-11, 01:17 PM
X-Cal 3.2.8.16 + ********

Supports the following Features:
Technology : Wibro

Application : Inbuilding, SIP, Alarm Event, User Defined, Work Sheet, RTP, VOD(MPEG4), WiBro AIS, TTA, Xchanger, Shinkansen, RemoteControl, Multi Session, Voice, FTP, TFTP, PPP, PING, HTTP, E-Mail, VOD(MPEG4), UDP TEST, Mobile Test, VoIP(Skype), SKT_IMS

Chipset : WiMax-Samsung(SDM), WiMax-Runcom, WiMax-GCT, WiMax-Samsung(BDM), WiMax-ZyXEL(Runcom), WiMax-********(Longhorn), WiMax-Intel, WiMax-LGE, WiMax-TELSIMA(Sequance), WiMax-Beceem(CPE), WiMax-TI, WiMax-Intel Rosedale2, WiMax-Sequans

ninoy_122184
2011-12-11, 01:59 PM
X-Cal 3.2.8.16 + ******** 22717

what is your default password sir?the attached is only a screenshot

robin1044
2011-12-11, 03:56 PM
this file has no password !

ali56s
2011-12-11, 11:10 PM
X-Cal 3.2.8.16 + ********

Supports the following Features:
Technology : Wibro

Application : Inbuilding, SIP, Alarm Event, User Defined, Work Sheet, RTP, VOD(MPEG4), WiBro AIS, TTA, Xchanger, Shinkansen, RemoteControl, Multi Session, Voice, FTP, TFTP, PPP, PING, HTTP, E-Mail, VOD(MPEG4), UDP TEST, Mobile Test, VoIP(Skype), SKT_IMS

Chipset : WiMax-Samsung(SDM), WiMax-Runcom, WiMax-GCT, WiMax-Samsung(BDM), WiMax-ZyXEL(Runcom), WiMax-********(Longhorn), WiMax-Intel, WiMax-LGE, WiMax-TELSIMA(Sequance), WiMax-Beceem(CPE), WiMax-TI, WiMax-Intel Rosedale2, WiMax-Sequans
your attach file is only image
BR

robin1044
2011-12-12, 12:24 PM
Just Image,... Like many other links in this forum.

Maybe I would share someday :)

Roman99
2011-12-12, 04:46 PM
Just Image,... Like many other links in this forum.

Maybe I would share someday :)
I think this is unacceptable.

robin1044
2011-12-12, 05:10 PM
I think so, but this is the policy of site...

Some ppl. work and share and the other take benefit.

Damn cruel policy !!!

Roman99
2011-12-12, 11:46 PM
I think so, but this is the policy of site...

Some ppl. work and share and the other take benefit.

Damn cruel policy !!!
What are you talking about?
Which rule says to share screenshots instead of real stuff?
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?18866-Brief-summary-of-forum-rules&p=132849&viewfull=1#post132849

robin1044
2011-12-13, 12:16 PM
I have been about 20 months member of this forum.
Most of the time I have been Junior Member and have had no chance even to share knowledge and reply other posts. (Rule: When you are 'Junior member' you can not reply other posts, you can just start a new post !!!)
it seems this forum does not need 'Junior Members' opinions or knowledge,
This post was dropped here when I was 'Junior Member' so it has nothing special for forum members.

Note: The rule apparently says: hey 'Junior member', we don't need your opinion, we don't need your knowledge.

I will make more meaningful posts in future, (Provided that I am not downgraded again !! - or maybe banned :) )

ninoy_122184
2011-12-13, 01:01 PM
Most of the time I have been Junior Member and have had no chance even to share knowledge and reply other posts. (Rule: When you are 'Junior member' you can not reply other posts, you can just start a new post !!!)
This post was dropped here when I was 'Junior Member' so it has nothing special for forum members.

Note: The rule apparently says: hey 'Junior member', we don't need your opinion, we don't need your knowledge.

I will make more meaningful posts in future, (Provided that I am not downgraded again !! - or maybe banned :) )

my suggestion is you post your opinions(reply) to other members who have a problem base on their post,if it heps they will surely give
thanks ans reputation to you..post many documents also..

robin1044
2011-12-18, 08:26 PM
my suggestion is you post your opinions(reply) to other members who have a problem base on their post,if it heps they will surely give
thanks ans reputation to you..post many documents also..

Thanks for good Idea,... I will try to post more Documents. At lease it does not violate any forums Rule ;)

GEZA
2011-12-21, 09:33 AM
good suggestion.
we need reconsider our policy, the reason not allow Junior member to reply is most of Junior users only replied "thanks","good post"...etc.

I have changed the setting, now, junior member can reply to other's threads.

let me know if any section still has such issue.

harrypotter
2011-12-22, 05:40 AM
We will be :hug: waiting for your meaningful post...