PDA

View Full Version : Unpredictable Pics in VSWR & DTF

Dj_ruud
2011-12-09, 05:45 AM
Dear Experts;

I've a question about some unpredictable pics in VSWR & DTF that we faced in some new integrated sites especially those colocated with other operators, here is an exemple of a site that acceptance has done today, our site is colocated with another one in the same building with a distance of approximately 6m, one sector of the other operator is directly in front of our site and we found some pics in VSWR & DTF so one of my colleague said it may be caused by the antenna of this sector but I don't think that it is right.
Please if anyone has an explanation of this problem to tell me.

jayk
2011-12-09, 06:04 AM
Dear Experts;

I've a question about some unpredictable pics in VSWR & DTF that we faced in some new integrated sites especially those colocated with other operators, here is an exemple of a site that acceptance has done today, our site is colocated with another one in the same building with a distance of approximately 6m, one sector of the other operator is directly in front of our site and we found some pics in VSWR & DTF so one of my colleague said it may be caused by the antenna of this sector but I don't think that it is right.
Please if anyone has an explanation of this problem to tell me.

That antenna of another operator will not cause Peaks in VSWR of your sites. Peaks means VSWR is high in your cell.