PDA

View Full Version : Haft Rate and TRX_BSC_Capacity

iCloud
2011-12-06, 11:13 AM
Hi bro, pls give me ur advice in this problem:
As I know, ALU BSC does not support Dynamic Haft_Rate. So that if u define one TRX from one cell from FR to HR, it mean that cell will increase 01 more TRX. So one TCU in normal can control 4 TRX FR ---> will only control 2 TRX HR.
It's so funny, it BSC manual guide, I see that TCU can cotrl 02 TRX in DUAL RATE, not HR
This will affect to capacity of BSC. BSC will not overload traffic, but overload TRX - controlling
I found that the para EN_4_DR_TRE_PER_TCU will solve this problem if enable it ? Is it right ? any affect to our system ?
Tks ur reply

Processor
2011-12-26, 07:00 AM
The Parameter you mentioned only works in B10 and for MX_BSCs

iCloud
2011-12-26, 11:54 AM
The Parameter you mentioned only works in B10 and for MX_BSCs
Tks for ur reply
We're using B11. After enable this para, we found that problem is fixed
Any effect to system ?
Tks for ur advice

Processor
2011-12-30, 03:45 AM
Pardon me as we are still on B10 so dont really know much bout B11 but basically there's no negative effect on the system....its more of a load balancing feature for the TCU

iCloud
2011-12-30, 10:21 AM
Pardon me as we are still on B10 so dont really know much bout B11 but basically there's no negative effect on the system....its more of a load balancing feature for the TCU
Tks for ur reply
We also enabled this function and up to now, everything seem OK
Just a little wonder why ALU didnot support this basic function, like another vendor. It's make their customers disappointed