PDA

View Full Version : Stand Alone Huawei CME Installation on Windows 7 Machine

J_Ahmad
2011-11-27, 06:57 PM
Can somoeone please help regarding Stand Alone Huawei CME Installation on Windows 7 Machine, After installing .Net Framework and MSSQL Server as soon as I start installing CME it gives an error such as wrong sa password or incorrect MSSQL Server configuration.Kindly share if there is any remedy for that.

tester
2011-11-27, 10:32 PM
It is necessary to modify SAPWD=emsems in template.ini before installation SQL server on more secure.

J_Ahmad
2011-11-27, 10:37 PM
I did that but issue is that whrn I start CME installlation after successfully installing SQL Server there it gives this error message of "wrong sa paasword or incorrect SQLSERVER configuration" and aborts installation.

tester
2011-11-27, 10:40 PM
During CME installation you should use the modified password from template.ini

dacoder
2011-11-27, 11:35 PM
I did that but issue is that whrn I start CME installlation after successfully installing SQL Server there it gives this error message of "wrong sa paasword or incorrect SQLSERVER configuration" and aborts installation.
Hi
since you successfully installed SQL Server, what password did you set while installation? I remember SQL prompting to use a strong password while installation and I had to change the password from template.ini. If you did that, you have to use the same password while installing CME as well.
It thats not the issue then maybe you need to configure static port.

thanks

J_Ahmad
2011-11-27, 11:54 PM
I changed the password in template.ini as it was giving error of low strength password during SQL Server installation and put the same password dring CME installation but still error of "wrong sa paasword or incorrect SQLSERVER configuration" is persisting.

J_Ahmad
2011-11-28, 08:11 PM
i tried to login through command prompt but SQLServer is not allowing me to log in,

Please see the attached file for error message.Anybody knows what is it?

dacoder
2011-11-28, 11:57 PM
Did you try configuring static port? Try it, it might work. I had to set all dynamic ports to 0 and set the static port manually before CME installed successfully. Check it by opening up SQL Server Configuration Manager.

Thanks

J_Ahmad
2011-11-29, 05:01 PM
So it finally got installed but now as soon as I run CMEClient from Huawei CME it takes a while and after that it says "Failed in Starting CME Service".

Need your help.

J_Ahmad
2011-11-29, 05:21 PM
Forgot to mention, OS is Windows 7 32 bit.

J_Ahmad
2011-11-29, 11:56 PM
Sorry for disturbing you all, everything is fine now.
Just 2 conclusion from the whole episode,

1.Dont use "&" in your SQL Password.
2.Disable your Antivirus protection.

Thanks for your replies and help.

dacoder
2011-11-30, 02:30 AM
In Windows 7 you need to run it as an Administrator