2011-11-17, 06:13 AM
wish he can share with us

br

tester
2011-11-17, 06:19 AM
Wait with impatience...

V250
2011-11-17, 02:21 PM
This is long awaited book.. hope he share this book with people like us (Senior member --- > Member :(- ) and no privileged to special zone - LTE.

s52d
2011-11-17, 02:38 PM
Color version?

Via amazon, you can buy black and white.
It is special order (search the web) where to buy color one.
I've seen it, it is worth spending few more kuais (块).

BR
s52d

Nyquist
2011-11-20, 02:25 AM
Hi.
Please, share this book!!!
Thanks in advance
:confused:

apollo13
2011-12-07, 08:46 AM
Please, could someone release this good book (LTE in bullets) for everyone?

kamy
2011-12-07, 04:26 PM
Please, could someone release this good book (LTE in bullets) for everyone?

at this time, this book is available in LTE special zone, can contact MINTO to get this book

kamy

Roman99
2011-12-07, 05:19 PM
at this time, this book is available in LTE special zone, can contact MINTO to get this book

kamy

"MINTO has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
:-)

Nyquist
2011-12-12, 03:39 AM
Hi.
Any generous soul, in the interest of knowledge, that could share this book?

adewijaya
2011-12-12, 03:47 PM
soo long i'm still waiting for :cool:, not clear criteria to became this LTE section :(

salamanda1969
2011-12-13, 10:09 PM
Ade,

Either wait, wait & wait.

Or do what I do ... search, read, search, read. There are good readings on the web.

End result: not identical, equally refreshing. :)

Nyquist
2011-12-26, 07:03 PM
Merry Christmas to all.
Hi Santa, for 2012 I wish "LTE in Bullets".

aubidamax
2011-12-26, 07:57 PM
hi
anyone have this book.. please share it

thanks

proy1_10
2011-12-26, 09:18 PM
Kamy told about availability of this book in the forum, but not found ... :(

wnsworld
2011-12-27, 03:23 AM
About the Books::

This book provides a comprehensive description of the Long Term Evolution (LTE) radio access network, as specified by 3GPP. The content is aimed towards anyone wishing to learn the basics, or to develop a more thorough understanding. The content is presented in the form of bullet points to keep it concise and to allow rapid access to the key information.
Companion website: www.lte-bullets.com
Highlights:
• Complete text is presented as bullet points
• Can be read with ease and in less time
• Illustrations and tables are presented in full colour
• Content includes both introductory and advanced topics
• Detailed description of air-interface, bit rates and physical channels
• Most important messages and signalling procedures explained
• Idle mode and physical layer procedures presented
• Practical radio network planning subjects addressed.

About the Author::C-Johnson
Chris Johnson has worked on LTE for the past 3 years. He has worked in mobile telecommunications for the last 16 years, spending most of this time focused on UMTS. Chris has been employed by Nokia Siemens Networks for the past 10 years. He is currently a Principle Engineer at Nokia Siemens Networks and is based in the UK. Chris has previously authored the ‘Radio Access Networks for UMTS – Principles and Practice’ title and has contributed content within the ‘Radio Network Planning and Optimisation for UMTS’ and ‘HSDPA/HSUPA for UMTS’ titles. These titles have been published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.

BR//
WNS..

Mctest
2011-12-29, 02:45 AM
Kamy told about availability of this book in the forum, but not found ... :(
It 's published in the restricted area!That's why you didn't find it on the forum!

aubidamax
2011-12-29, 03:37 AM
hi

i need to know what is the criteria to allow me to enter to lte special zone..???? can anyone explain..??

i read the rules of forum and i can't find the rules about lte zone

thanks

wnsworld
2011-12-29, 04:18 AM
hi

i need to know what is the criteria to allow me to enter to lte special zone..???? can anyone explain..??

i read the rules of forum and i can't find the rules about lte zone

thanks

See
Special zone - LTE is now created
http://www.finetopix.com/archive/index.php/t-19833.html

harrypotter
2011-12-29, 04:23 AM
We hope we can view that SPECIAL ZONE-LTE.. A great Christmas and New Year gift to every member of this FORUM.

V250
2011-12-29, 09:30 AM
We hope we can view that SPECIAL ZONE-LTE.. A great Christmas and New Year gift to every member of this FORUM.

Hope this happens..
If not atleast Minto share this book to other forum (Member access) as well

tester
2011-12-30, 06:11 AM
It will be really wonderful gift to get access to LTE Zone.
Everything is possible in New Year Eve...

aubidamax
2011-12-30, 03:59 PM
See
Special zone - LTE is now created
http://www.finetopix.com/archive/index.php/t-19833.html

hi wnsworld

can you explain to the criteria of enter LTE zone..?? should i have X post and X rep like to be senior member..??

thanks

wnsworld
2011-12-30, 04:25 PM
hi wnsworld

can you explain to the criteria of enter LTE zone..?? should i have X post and X rep like to be senior member..??

thanks

Hi friend,

even i dont have access, contact to kamy..

BR//
WNS..

aubidamax
2011-12-30, 04:27 PM
Hi friend,

even i dont have access, contact to kamy..

BR//
WNS..

hi wnsworld

i send 2 message to mr kamy but he didn't answer me.....

thanks

labviewlover
2011-12-31, 09:49 AM
@all

the criteria in terms of rich (LTE-related) sharing posts.....there is NO specific number of shares (posts), but usually the admin+kamy decide in the end ur eligibility of entering this LTE-zone.......Aubidamax is doing great job...very LTE-oriented shares.....i reckon he's going to be part of this area team very soon..so keep ur shares up. and DON'T DELETE THEM SO FAST :)

THE MORE LTE-STUFF U SHARE.....THE HIGH THE POTENTIAL OF JOINING THEM......NO SPECIFIC NUMBER OF SHARES!

kamy
2011-12-31, 12:15 PM
@all

the criteria in terms of rich (LTE-related) sharing posts.....there is NO specific number of shares (posts), but usually the admin+kamy decide in the end ur eligibility of entering this LTE-zone.......Aubidamax is doing great job...very LTE-oriented shares.....i reckon he's going to be part of this area team very soon..so keep ur shares up. and DON'T DELETE THEM SO FAST :)

THE MORE LTE-STUFF U SHARE.....THE HIGH THE POTENTIAL OF JOINING THEM......NO SPECIFIC NUMBER OF SHARES!

@labviewlover

you can see the image below, normally the list of members who can access LTE zone is still hidden

kamy

labviewlover
2011-12-31, 04:58 PM
@kamy

i didn't get ur point in posting this snap shoot.......are u hinting that aubidamax is already part of this area?

anyway, all the best to all members....

zeezzoo
2012-01-01, 01:10 AM
Minto could you please share this book for the sake of knowledge ...:D

rishbi3
2012-01-01, 01:17 AM
Saw a short Preview on Youtube regarding the Book. It looks G8. As New Year Gift the Book should be made available to everyone. Rest Moderator is the Best Judge.

Cheers !!! and Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year.

Nyquist
2012-04-05, 03:46 PM
Hi. Any advance on this sharing? Someone has this book and wants to share???? I think that he/she will get many reps!!!!!

maninderpp
2012-04-07, 02:39 AM
how to get this book

moderators can you please share the same if you already having it?

Nyquist
2012-04-08, 08:23 PM
I cannot understand it. This book sharing will have a lot of reps!!!!!

Nyquist
2012-04-08, 09:01 PM
Why every time a write a comment in this Thread, today's Posts is reseted????
Is there any black hand behind?

aubidamax
2012-04-08, 09:04 PM
Why every time a write a comment in this Thread, today's Posts is reseted????
Is there any black hand behind?

what do you mean by "black hand":o:o:o:o:o​:o

Nyquist
2012-04-08, 11:53 PM
I mean, is somebody avoiding that my post about this book sharing could be read for everybody?
I have checked it several times and always Today's Post is reseted.
It is strange. And I do not know why.
And now you can check it too with this one.
Nyquist

Nyquist
2012-04-09, 12:21 AM
Again, Today's Post is reseted and I only see posts after my last post.
Maybe it is something related to me, maybe.
Is someone suffering the same behaviour?
It is very strange!!!

Nyquist
2012-04-09, 01:54 AM
Hi.
I need your help.
When you click on Today's Posts, do you see all posts of todays? or only a portion? I mean from a certain pm time for instance?
Thanks
Nyquist

laks777
2012-04-10, 03:51 AM
I bought this book, its one of the better LTE books out there to get a good grasp of LTE. I am looking for good material for understanding LTE RRC message parameters. Any pointers or shares for this ? Thanks.

optwcdma
2012-04-10, 10:36 AM
Hi Everyone,
LTE in bullets is very good document, Could anybody share this book. This book was published 2010. I search too many website but can't find. Thanks.
BR
Optwcdma

ryuzaki_steven
2012-04-10, 01:36 PM
from the content (you can see below), this book just like a normal book and from the few number of pages, you can tell that this book like simplification version, the solution is you can alternately read doc from vendor if its simplification version

BR :):)

jamesbond
2012-04-11, 04:24 PM
I can't understand. It is just index of the book. Where is the book..It is useless to download just index or topics names for this book.

ryuzaki_steven
2012-04-12, 01:39 AM
I can't understand. It is just index of the book. Where is the book..It is useless to download just index or topics names for this book.

i just give the solution if there's anyone who very greed to get this book, if you want this book it has already shared in lte special zone as kamy said before

kamy

anyway this thread is only news

BR

Rfbuddy
2012-04-12, 03:32 PM
is it possible to get this by mail or any online sharing site i required it to complete my project,

kindly suggess

ryuzaki_steven
2012-04-12, 04:36 PM
is it possible to get this by mail or any online sharing site i required it to complete my project,

kindly suggess

you can complete your project from other reference (or book), people doesn't always get what they want, there always another way or solution, don't be fetch up just only one way..

lihanbok
2012-04-12, 06:01 PM
All of LTE books and Documents were shared in forum( Library, Live optimziation) can help you to do LTE optimization. Don't lose much time to find it.
If you like this book, try to improve to Senior Member to go Forbiddden City to get it.
I am going to try to go there.

Nyquist
2012-04-15, 05:44 AM
Hi all.
I read messages saying that this is not a good book and there other much better.
Then, what is the problem of sharing?
I am thinking that this is not a normal book and realy it is too much interesting, otherwise it had already been shared.

ryuzaki_steven
2012-04-17, 01:27 AM
Hi all.
I read messages saying that this is not a good book and there other much better.
I am thinking that this is not a normal book and realy it is too much interesting, otherwise it had already been shared.

hmmm, maybe you can contact minto, the other won't post the the docs without minto permission and leak the doc which is in lte special zone to the normal zone..
for requirement to enter the 'lte special zone' isn't clearly enough like forbidden zone requirement (200 posts + 200 reps)..

theoptimizer
2013-02-16, 11:34 AM
Is LTE Zone part of Forbidden City ?

T_ADD
2013-02-16, 03:44 PM
Hi all.

Hi Nyquist, I have a 58MB scanned copy. Can't remember exactly where I downloaded it from. If you want it it's here.

Regards.

http://db.tt/I2m6G3KY

Sent from my ADR6300

gunpowder
2013-02-17, 03:36 AM
which book is better dahlman's book (2011) or LTE in bullets 2nd edition ??

s52d
2013-02-17, 04:54 AM
Those two books are uncomparable.

In my mind, for LTE you need just three books:
- one of general books (Dahlman, Holma etc, there are plenty)
- Ralf Krehler: LTE Signaling, Troubleshouting and Optimization
- LTE in bullets
And vendor docs for your particular network.
Vendors do not talk alternatives: they claim "we do it the only good way", so general knowledge is needed.

Once you think you know LTE (general books), you start digging into problems (signalling, Krehler),
and if you do not remember all the numbers, LTE in bullets is handy reference.
You do not learn form it, you just recall using LTE in bullets.

BR
s52d

Nyquist
2013-02-17, 05:21 AM
Thanks T_ADD.
I was refering to the second edition.
First edition was sharing sometime ago.
I believe that the second edition is available but hide in some pocket.
Regards

rayhan
2013-05-15, 07:23 PM
So basically no one has this book....

kernel1
2013-05-15, 07:56 PM
thanks bro for this subject

kernel1
2013-05-15, 07:57 PM
thanks bro for this subject ^^

kernel
2013-05-15, 08:07 PM
thanks for this subject brother ^^

jbada
2013-05-15, 11:27 PM
I recommend LTE in Bullets 2nd eddition for Planning and optimization.
Very good summary and clear explanations

rayhan
2013-05-16, 06:33 PM
Do you have this book....yes we all know this is excellent book.

madeira
2013-05-17, 12:22 AM
Anyone has this book?

glxglx
2013-05-17, 08:02 AM
I want to study the book , who can upload it? thanks