PDA

View Full Version : Question CS Inter-RAT HO Execution phase problem

white_Noise
2011-11-16, 05:34 PM
Hi,

If anyone can help knowing what issues might be causing a problem on the inter-rat Ho during the execution phase?

fahmi
2011-11-16, 07:25 PM
This study was taken from finetopix.
Many thanks to the original poster :handshake

white_Noise
2011-11-16, 07:34 PM
This study was taken from finetopix.
Many thanks to the original poster :handshake

Thanks, but I'm looking for a more generic explanation, the attached study is for a specific case.

gprastomo
2011-11-16, 07:34 PM
Hi Do you mean during event 3a ?
event3a is just a threshold for target cell generation, if no cells are found or met the criteria so the call will be drop or still kept on 3G till it drop.

Hi,

If anyone can help knowing what issues might be causing a problem on the inter-rat Ho during the execution phase?

bokobi
2011-11-30, 04:32 AM
Hi,

For 3G-2G exec Fail check :

- TRX availibility on 2G neighbours
- TCH congestion
- 2G frequency conflit
- Transmission, affect also synchronisation if you have E1/T1 clock mode

Best regards

EngSoft
2011-11-30, 07:35 PM
Hi,

can you please give more details on what your facing may be we can help . but as general check the congestion on 2G as its the most common thing!

white_Noise
2011-11-30, 10:36 PM
can you please give more details on what your facing may be we can help . but as general check the congestion on 2G as its the most common thing!

No much details, I have a bad IRAT HOSR, after I checked the breakdown stats, it turned out it's due to failure in the execution phase. For the congestion, there is a a counter to check that (no available resources), I checked it, and it's zero,ya Ashraf :)