PDA

View Full Version : Original ISHO Problem in Roaming Network

rishi
2011-11-16, 03:31 PM
Hi All Experts,

I am facing one problrm in our network where we are having a lots of CS drops while IRAT HO from 3G to 2G Sytem.

Our network is with e******* on 2G while we have been shared with other operater for 3G and whenever customer is in 3G network and IRAT HO occurs call drops suddenly when it gives HO to 2G.

The shared 3G network is given to NSN and it is in Roaming.

Please suggest and advice me about this problem because of what we are facing a long degradation in IRAT HO success rate.

Please itss urgent............

jayk
2011-11-19, 11:32 AM
Hi All Experts,

I am facing one problrm in our network where we are having a lots of CS drops while IRAT HO from 3G to 2G Sytem.

Our network is with e******* on 2G while we have been shared with other operater for 3G and whenever customer is in 3G network and IRAT HO occurs call drops suddenly when it gives HO to 2G.
The shared 3G network is given to NSN and it is in Roaming.

Please suggest and advice me about this problem because of what we are facing a long degradation in IRAT HO success rate.

Please itss urgent............

Please explain in more detail...what I understand is that--there is one UMTS network and two GSM network. One GSM operator has roaming pact for sharing UMTS network. So call drop is happening from UMTS-->GSM. Problem is with UMTS(Home)-->GSM(Home) or UMTS(Roming)---> GSM(Home)??

rishi
2011-11-19, 04:23 PM
Problem is with UMTS(Roming)---> GSM(Home)