PDA

View Full Version : Question [Question] CDMA PN Planning

dacarumku
2011-11-15, 12:07 AM
Hi all, I just wondering how to plan PN on CDMA for new area. Usually I use the software like Atoll to do it automatically, but i just wondering how to make the PN planning manually for example using increment 3 and for 3 sector in each cell . Is there any rules how to decide PN number on one by one cell ?? or is there any document related to my question. please kindly need your help or suggestion. .. thank you . sorry if my thread is not in the right place or on the wrong manner ... cause i'm just joined here ... :)

newyzy
2011-11-15, 09:38 AM
If you can read with chinese,here is a good Document from Lucent Technologies.it can guide who plan PN offset.No password.

T_ADD
2011-11-15, 11:36 AM
Hi all, I just wondering how to plan PN on CDMA for new area. Usually I use the software like Atoll to do it automatically, but i just wondering how to make the PN planning manually for example using increment 3 and for 3 sector in each cell . Is there any rules how to decide PN number on one by one cell ?? or is there any document related to my question. please kindly need your help or suggestion. .. thank you . sorry if my thread is not in the right place or on the wrong manner ... cause i'm just joined here ... :)The best way to start is by searching for some documents here. PN planning is quite an involved topic and a topic on its own. It's good to know if you're curious but rather not practical to know since there are s/w available to do this.There are some docs here that you can read to broaden your understanding of this.

DANORM
2011-11-15, 02:03 PM
Hi all, I just wondering how to plan PN on CDMA for new area. Usually I use the software like Atoll to do it automatically, but i just wondering how to make the PN planning manually for example using increment 3 and for 3 sector in each cell . Is there any rules how to decide PN number on one by one cell ?? or is there any document related to my question. please kindly need your help or suggestion. .. thank you . sorry if my thread is not in the right place or on the wrong manner ... cause i'm just joined here ... :)Here it is the document, and please add reputation to me :)