PDA

View Full Version : Wimax / 2G / 3G / LTE / Propagation / Microwave links BOOKS

OKLATINGUY
2011-11-12, 12:05 AM
Hi guys,

I have lots of books on Wimax/2G/3G/LTE/Propagation/Microwave links for sharing. Cannot upload them because of my site privileges as a junior member. The upload manager does not work. Just drop me a line for trading.:cool:

1. LTE_and_the_Evolution_to_4G_Wireless
2. Wiley LTE for UMTS OFDMA and SC-FDMA Based Radio Access
3. Wiley.Evolved.Packet.System.The.LTE.and.SAE.Evolution.of.3G.UMTS.Mar.2008
4. LTE- The UMTS long term evolution- From theory to Practice (Sesia-Toufix-Baker)
5. John Wiley & Sons - Beyond 3G – Bringing Networks, Terminals And The Web Together - Lte, Wimax, Ims, 4G Devices And The Mob
6. Ergen - Mobile Broadband - Including WiMAX and LTE (Springer, 2009)
7. Academic.Press.3G.Evolution.HSPA.and.LTE.for.Mobile.Broadband.2nd.Edition.Oct.2008.eBook-DDU
8. WCDMA.for.UMTS.HSPA.Evolution.and.LTE.4th.Edition.Nov.2007.eBook-BBL
9. WCDMA for UMTS - HSPA Evolution and LTE 4th ed - H. Holma, A. Toskala (Wiley, 2007) WW
n...and more and more

ahmedtaha
2011-11-12, 01:18 AM
Hi guys,

I have lots of books on Wimax/2G/3G/LTE/Propagation/Microwave links for sharing. Cannot upload them because of my site privileges as a junior member. The upload manager does not work. Just drop me a line for trading.:cool:

1. LTE_and_the_Evolution_to_4G_Wireless
2. Wiley LTE for UMTS OFDMA and SC-FDMA Based Radio Access
3. Wiley.Evolved.Packet.System.The.LTE.and.SAE.Evolution.of.3G.UMTS.Mar.2008
4. LTE- The UMTS long term evolution- From theory to Practice (Sesia-Toufix-Baker)
5. John Wiley & Sons - Beyond 3G – Bringing Networks, Terminals And The Web Together - Lte, Wimax, Ims, 4G Devices And The Mob
6. Ergen - Mobile Broadband - Including WiMAX and LTE (Springer, 2009)
7. Academic.Press.3G.Evolution.HSPA.and.LTE.for.Mobile.Broadband.2nd.Edition.Oct.2008.eBook-DDU
8. WCDMA.for.UMTS.HSPA.Evolution.and.LTE.4th.Edition.Nov.2007.eBook-BBL
9. WCDMA for UMTS - HSPA Evolution and LTE 4th ed - H. Holma, A. Toskala (Wiley, 2007) WW
n...and more and more

hi

you can share all these books on external links on 4SHARED , hotfile or any website ......

BRS

stilloboy
2011-11-12, 04:54 AM
However, make sure you search before posting. My guess is that most of these books have probably been shared before. Use the search facility first to avoid duplicate posts.