PDA

View Full Version : Nokia’s NetMonitor 手册

wangs
2007-03-16, 06:44 PM
Nokia’s NetMonitor Manual

Version 0.8 by FlipO

This is the first release of a complete Netmonitor manual for Nokia phones. For now it only contains the simple specifications for the great majority of screens. If you aren’t already familiar with nokia’s netmonitor, please wait for the definitive version, probably v1.0. For now I am just releasing this for people to give suggestions and make corrections if necessary.
Phone Models/Software versions31xx/81xx Old phones netmonitor has some differences when compared with the newer models, but this manual can be used as a guide, because the overall working method and the info given by the phone is very similar. However, I won’t get into more details about old/new phones netmonitor differences for now.51xx/61xx/71xx/88xx/91xx/32xxThis document covers the majority of menus from these phones netmonitor. Some of them may have little differences, like missing/additional menus, different info, etc.
The goal right now is to make an accessible manual, that will get better over the time. Please contribute with all the info that you find relevant.
Information Sources
Almost all the info available at the moment comes from an official document from Nokia. Some things were added, based on personal experiences and friends contributions. I expect to add more details based on email replys from people reading this document.
Please use the email at the end of the file for suggestions

Things To Do:
Distribute this document in adobe .pdf format (does anybody nows where I can get Adobe Acrobat Full Version? J Add a small section that explains how can some netmonitor information can be used by the simple user (battery charging, network details, that kind of things that can be used by non-technical people. Change the visual aspect of this manual, making it a good-looking document to print out. (please send me some examples of how you would like to see this… you are free to send me other documents that look nice, so that I can take some ideas. Suggestions?

wangs
2007-03-16, 06:44 PM
Menu Modes
There are three Menu Display modes:

- execute mode

- data display mode

- help mode

Different modes are marked in this manual as follows:

++++++++++++++
##############

+

+
#
#

Execute
+Data display+
#
Help
#

Mode
+
Mode
+
#
Mode
#

+
+
#
#

++++++++++++++
##############

The execute mode is entered from the menu by scrolling and selecting or shortcut. If the test index entered pertains to a test that resets a timer (test 80) for example, then the timer is reset as soon as the Ok button has been pressed in the menu, and the data display mode takes over. In other words, the execute mode is of the one-shot type. To run another test in the execute mode, the Field Test Display menu must be re-activated.

During the data display mode, the field test data (e.g. carrier, power level, cell) is visible on the main display. During the help mode, one screen of instructions is shown for each test to make it easier to identify the test in question. A long press of asterisk (*) is used to toggle between these two modes.
(on some 3110 versions, the help screens follow the data display modes on the list)

The arrow keys (^,v) offer an easy way to switch to another test without
using the menu. However, the data display mode remains, i.e. nothing will be executed or set on although such tests would be passed. This is to prevent the user from accidentally clearing any valuable data. (see 3.7.2 for details and 2.5 for recommendations).
The help mode is also a non-execute mode. Display numbers have been selected in such way that no 5-terminated test number is an execute display.

jiangben
2007-04-12, 11:59 AM
可以短信充值吗?或充值卡什么的?

GEZA
2007-04-12, 01:13 PM
目前支持支付宝。

junsy
2007-05-20, 05:29 PM
威望不够啊,谢谢啊。。。

jaychang
2007-09-15, 01:46 AM
感謝!不過希望是中文的!