PDA

View Full Version : Wimax internal traning (********)

beniy
2011-11-06, 05:47 AM
Deleted Reposted.
Sorry

echomoon
2011-11-06, 06:26 AM
its my file:mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad: & not full Tranning course:mad::mad::mad::mad:

http://www.finetopix.com/live-optimization/22359-wimax-motorolla-training-3days.html

beniy
2011-11-06, 09:06 PM
its my file:mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad: & not full Tranning course:mad::mad::mad::mad:

http://www.finetopix.com/live-optimization/22359-wimax-motorolla-training-3days.html

Hey,
what happened to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I searched in the forum and I could not find that.... Make the name of post clear to search to avoid make you angry.
And you can easily just one click on your link.you will see what will happened.
Why you disliked when easily you can tell me????????
You are not owner of this file I got it from my Wimax cusomer. MTN group.
Give your dislike back.

echomoon
2011-11-06, 09:22 PM
Kamy ur advice ........plz

this is what will appear when i searched the forum for the word"wimax",my thread appeared in the first page of search results!!!!
& i attached images of tranning to prevent others of downloading the course so as to see its contents,if u search for wimax then its easly to see that ur file is the same of mine without downloading the whole course

br

val2032
2011-11-06, 09:24 PM
and here we are...changing this forum in the battlefield...

beniy
2011-11-06, 11:29 PM
Thanks God which you didnot create that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway I said I'm sorry. I searched the Wimax internal traning. You can test it dude. Make your topic more clear.
10000 thanks to you which shared this doc and thanks agian and I'm sorry again because I could not find yours.

echomoon
2011-11-07, 12:22 AM
@beniy:i didnt mean to add dislike inthe first place(i will compensate this error 2 makes things flow in freindly-boat) its just the new upgrade issue that confused my vision, i had no thing personal against u
.some one said its will be a battlefield .........well it willnot:)

beniy
2011-11-07, 07:13 AM
@beniy:i didnt mean to add dislike inthe first place(i will compensate this error 2 makes things flow in freindly-boat) its just the new upgrade issue that confused my vision, i had no thing personal against u
.some one said its will be a battlefield .........well it willnot:)
Thanks my friend, This is true way to discuss, your post decresed 3 rep from me with...
Anyway great end is much better than greate start ;-) Hope to have great end.