PDA

View Full Version : CALL SETUP TIME Difference IN NEMO & TEMS

airian
2011-11-05, 03:43 PM
Good Day Everyone.

Have a query regarding Call setup time Difference which I have seen in our network when comparing TEMS and NEMO drive tests. I am using the same procedure for calculation i.e. Start trigger Channel request and end trigger CC alerting but still there is a time difference between the logs of these two tools of approximately 1 sec. Anyone else observed this issue and its reason. Kindly help:confused:.

Regards,

vivero
2011-11-05, 04:44 PM
Hi!
Did you driving test with NEMO and TEMS, and you saw that the difference between CST from two logs?
With NEMO, did you use Nokia MS, and with TEMS, did you use SE MS?
I think CST is different between 2 logs because of the difference between 2 terminal kinds. They have the different responsibilities: Rx Level Sensitivities, Processing Times...
Any another idea?
Thanks!

airian
2011-11-05, 10:30 PM
Hi!
Did you driving test with NEMO and TEMS, and you saw that the difference between CST from two logs?
With NEMO, did you use Nokia MS, and with TEMS, did you use SE MS?
I think CST is different between 2 logs because of the difference between 2 terminal kinds. They have the different responsibilities: Rx Level Sensitivities, Processing Times...
Any another idea?
Thanks!

Actually we have done several drive tests using TEMS and NEMO but when we calculate the CST of the complete LOGs having 100 to 200 short calls there is a difference of about 1 sec in the average CST..
The terminals are different i.e we r using Nokia with nemo and Sony e******* with TEMS. But can this cause the delay in NEMO. I am not sure..

D33T0X
2011-11-05, 10:33 PM
It has to be the fact that you are using two different terminals, I don't see anything else.