PDA

View Full Version : iner rat meausrement & Ho command

kass33
2011-10-28, 10:33 PM
Hello,

Could you please tell me if there is any parametre to configure in order to have the interRatMeasurement command and the Handover command as soon as possible to pass from 3G to 2G ?

In fact, in my drive test, i remarked that between the PhysicalChannelReconfiguration to pass in compressed mode and the measurement control (interRatMeausrement is about 10s.

thx for your response

KAss

jan74
2011-10-28, 11:29 PM
Hello,

Could you please tell me if there is any parametre to configure in order to have the interRatMeasurement command and the Handover command as soon as possible to pass from 3G to 2G ?

In fact, in my drive test, i remarked that between the PhysicalChannelReconfiguration to pass in compressed mode and the measurement control (interRatMeausrement is about 10s.

thx for your response

KAss

At least in NSN this is easy to do. You can configure any setting you want, such as the number of required Measurement Reports to the duration between each one....

kass33
2011-10-29, 12:26 AM
yes, but i didn't talk about the measurement report. In fact i took about the Measurement Control and how can i control them.