PDA

View Full Version : Question Call/HO re-establishment

kema2103
2011-10-28, 07:34 PM
Hi,

we have case where call/HO re-establishment timer is setup till max. 32 seconds which is for DCR KPI givin perfect results, however this is far a way from customer perception where they are due to this fact having silent problem and releasing call on normal way. Specially there is more problem at 2G DCR than at 3G DCR. So question is what can be improved and changed in this case and what is normal/standard call re-establishment timer at network?

dawaj
2011-10-29, 05:10 PM
Call Reestablishment is normally disbaled in most network as in ours but its a fake method of improving Call drop!

maverrickforever
2011-10-31, 02:38 PM
Hi,

we have case where call/HO re-establishment timer is setup till max. 32 seconds which is for DCR KPI givin perfect results, however this is far a way from customer perception where they are due to this fact having silent problem and releasing call on normal way. Specially there is more problem at 2G DCR than at 3G DCR. So question is what can be improved and changed in this case and what is normal/standard call re-establishment timer at network?

hi kema i agree that call reestablishment is not so good a way to actually control the call drop. May be you should play with the parameter for call drop i.e keep the value of the parameter low say around 24 or 26 to avoid the silent problem and also improve the DCR . Hope you get it i was talking about Nokia paramter try finding something similar in Huawei. Rest i am really sorry if i may be wrong ;P

kema2103
2011-10-31, 02:40 PM
Thanks for feedback, let us see, that was Nokia parameter not Huawei.

ashraferto
2011-10-31, 07:10 PM
Try to change timer T200 .. it may help if its tuning fine

kema2103
2011-10-31, 07:16 PM
Thanks for hint. what will be suggested T200 value?