PDA

View Full Version : Question benchmarking drive test tools

almoqbali36
2011-10-26, 06:16 PM
salam 2 all,

need your help to advise me whcih TEMS tools i can use for Benhmarking to minimize the error,

for example if i want to connect more than 12 phones (voice and data benchmar) and will use one car and 3-4 laptops . in this case the drive tester will face issue to control all and hanging issue will come.

any one can suggeste for smart toll wich will minimize the error and will decrease the load for drive testers and the tools should support TEMS??

thanks

MCBEP
2011-10-26, 10:01 PM
You can use ascom symphony and pctel scanner to reduce number of quipments.

Darko
2011-10-27, 12:41 AM
Ascom Discovery is a good choice as analysis tool.

tremalnike
2011-10-27, 03:28 AM
Friend,
for this propose, you need ASsCOM Qvoice.
Of course is it possible to do this with TEMS investigation , but it is very very hard without drivetest men per TEMS.

ashraferto
2011-10-27, 03:59 AM
Dear,
you can use TEMS automatic to get an advanced drive test tool for checking network performance, this tool can be install in a dedicated car and not moved from it and can be configure from RF engineer then move to the target location without RF engineer (this tool will be connect to the server install in your company for collecting data).

nikolay.gelsin
2012-05-16, 03:30 AM
Hi.You can use 4 nettops with installed TEMS. All of them could be connected through wireless switch in the local network.Then you can take big laptop (17-19 inch screen), and use RDC (remote desktop connection) for all of these nettops and control them in the same time.In this case only one good drive-tester is required.Also, you can put all the equipment in the single small bag, so it will be easier to carry from/to car.Hope this will help.yours sincerely, Nikolay.