PDA

View Full Version : Event 2d to detect Weak coverage

zeldalcl
2011-10-24, 01:58 PM
Hi all!
At the moment, i'm having a question, that i still know answer it.
Q: How to use Event 2d to detect the weak coverages.
Everybody in forum, who have any idea answer it. Please share me.

Brs!

jan74
2011-10-24, 10:17 PM
Hi all!
At the moment, i'm having a question, that i still know answer it.
Q: How to use Event 2d to detect the weak coverages.
Everybody in forum, who have any idea answer it. Please share me.

Brs!

Event 2d can tell you the number of times your coverage was weaker than a pre-defined threshold....It should be as easy as sorting by the cells with the highest number of e2d sent?

zeezzoo
2011-10-25, 12:07 AM
in the compressed mode the preferred reporting is periodical (not event triggered) .

jan74
2011-10-25, 04:38 PM
in the compressed mode the preferred reporting is periodical (not event triggered) .

But that doesnt matter. You can still have e2d reports. Periodic means you send a measurement report every Xms regardless of whether there is an event or not. It also means you should have even more accurate EcNo measurements....

D33T0X
2011-10-25, 05:01 PM
"Weak coverage" - what is weak coverage? Event 2d can be triggered based on Ec/Io, RSCP, TxPower (too much traffic).

You need to know what criteria is used in your network for triggering 2d - if you let us know more help is coming :)

jan74
2011-10-25, 05:03 PM
"Weak coverage" - what is weak coverage? Event 2d can be triggered based on Ec/Io, RSCP, TxPower (too much traffic).

You need to know what criteria is used in your network for triggering 2d - if you let us know more help is coming :)

Its another feature on here..... Questions like " I have a high Dropped Call Rate. How do I fix it?"......and no further detail. Its impossible to help when no details are provided. Imagine going to the doctor and saying "I am sick" but then dont tell him anything else......