PDA

View Full Version : Poll

zeuscane
2009-01-06, 10:56 PM
I propose a public opinion poll among all the affiliates of the forum on the post of mobysol $$$Credit System $$$, because I think that this way of operating will kill the forum or it will do it degrade.
It is enough to observe the last posts to see that all users, the especially junior members, post meaningless threads, only to gain credits.
We have need to share our knowledge and our experience with great user as DCA, hassen,clive,carver and so many others that it is too much long to list
Excuse my English
Regards
zeuscane

grid666
2009-01-07, 01:06 AM
I propose a public opinion poll among all the affiliates of the forum on the post of mobysol $$$Credit System $$$, because I think that this way of operating will kill the forum or it will do it degrade.
It is enough to observe the last posts to see that all users, the especially junior members, post meaningless threads, only to gain credits.
We have need to share our knowledge and our experience with great user as DCA, hassen,clive,carver and so many others that it is too much long to list
Excuse my English
Regards
zeuscane

Absolutely agree with you !, limiting user download by posts is not smart, as it invokes posting nonsense in order to gain credits.

Majority of users on this forum are here to help each other without any financial gain whatsoever, and whereas people share software without financial gain , no one can consider it ilegal, however if someone ask money for software that other people create then it is quite different story.

Peace

justdream
2009-01-07, 02:11 AM
I agree with:

limiting user download by posts is not smart, as it invokes posting nonsense in order to gain credits

Femto_Engineer
2009-01-07, 07:30 AM
I am not in favor of Credit System. Most of us are in-experienced engineers/fresh graduates. We dont have any training materials or softwares that we can post in the forum and earn credits.

We just come here to gain knowledge but that too is being restricted. Too bad for me :(

GEZA
2009-01-07, 10:37 AM
I agree with:

limiting user download by posts is not smart, as it invokes posting nonsense in order to gain credits

We have measures prevent this action happens,for example,if someone create one nonsense post,we can give negative reputation to him,so he will lost reputations ,and he will become banned users after his reputation below zero.

Also we will delete his nonsense post,he will lost more credits(1.5*credits he got) automatically.

So take part in forum activities,use reputation system and thanks button.

newbielinz
2009-01-07, 11:51 AM
We have measures prevent this action happens,for example,if someone create one nonsense post,we can give negative reputation to him,so he will lost reputations ,and he will become banned users after his reputation below zero.

Also we will delete his nonsense post,he will lost more credits(1.5*credits he got) automatically.

Dear Administrator,

actually i agree with you about prevent someone create one nonsense post by using this system, but i found in some post that contain .jpg or attachment contain release information (eg:Actix) can't be opened and have limitation.
is it necessary to restrict it untill that level?
for me this forum very important, i learn so many things from here, i got information about tools, tutorial, how to optimize, how to plan, etc that i didn't knew it before.
so i feel we are together have resposibility to keep our forum good and make sense not contain only junk post.
i also understand for someone ask something for their resource and it's reasonable, we can't force someone always to give it free. so it depend on us wheter we want to pay or not.

finally i hope to all of my senior in this forum that always give to our forum the best.

Thank You,
Newbielinz

grid666
2009-01-07, 06:30 PM

That is OK, however i think this rule should be applied ONLY to new members !

Somone who is member for over 1 year should not have any limitations.

Limits should be imposed only on the attachments users upload and ask credist for download, but for Free uploads it is crazy to block download.