PDA

View Full Version : Original Mapinfo Tool (Mapbasic) for GSM Frequency Plan and Neighbor List Analysis

leopedrini
2011-10-03, 09:04 AM
Hello Friends,

I would like to share another published Hunter Module.

This is a a Mapinfo Tool (Mapbasic) for GSM Frequency Plan and Neighbor List Analysis!

Download the files, and change it properly to use in your network.

telecomHall - Hunter Mapbasic Tool - GSM Frequency Plan and Neighbors Analisys (http://www.telecomhall.com/hunter-mapbasic-tool-gsm-frequency-plan-and-neighbors-analisys.aspx)

Hope you like it.

BR,
LEO

binhtr8
2011-10-04, 12:38 AM
Hi Leo.

can you give me Hunter tool...

Many thanks.

leopedrini
2011-10-04, 01:05 AM
Hi Leo.

can you give me Hunter tool...

Many thanks.

Hi, please visit: telecomHall - Hunter Mapbasic Tool - GSM Frequency Plan and Neighbors Analisys (http://www.telecomhall.com/hunter-mapbasic-tool-gsm-frequency-plan-and-neighbors-analisys.aspx)

Follow instructions to DOWNLOAD, and also at the end for REGISTER.

BR,
Leo

dah.
2012-02-02, 09:01 PM
hi , I've downloaded it and sended the ID to telecomhall mail but no response to my email. can you help to register it

haq_enam
2012-02-03, 03:16 AM
HI LEO
i have been go through the web site provided....it is quite good, I waana learn MAPBASIC and need some code as well. In order to get codes need to donate some $$$ but it is hard to pay for me. can u share codes if available to u

leopedrini
2012-02-06, 10:01 AM
Hi dah.,

I've sent Hunter Key to your email, now you can use it.

Next week i'll publish a new version, now that can work also with UMTS (PSC, Neighbors).
The key is the same, so when it be published, simply download new version, if wanted.

Please inform if you still have any problem.

http://www.telecomhall.com/blog.aspx

BR,

Leo

leopedrini
2012-02-06, 10:04 AM
HI LEO
i have been go through the web site provided....it is quite good, I waana learn MAPBASIC and need some code as well. In order to get codes need to donate some $$$ but it is hard to pay for me. can u share codes if available to u

I really would like to be able to do this, but telecomhall has a lot more of other modules - access programs to evaluate kpi, plot info to Google Earth, etc...
These modules are sent only to donators, and it would be not fair to all of them, that have already donated.

The only solution i've found is to share the MBX application - anyone can download and use.

I hope you can understand.

salmanz
2013-01-08, 05:20 PM
Hi can you send me Hunter Key at my email iD:salmanzaheer1@gmail.com
I would really be grateful.

thanhbinh_telecom
2013-05-27, 05:52 PM
i'm a vietnamese, now i so need Hunter key tool, my ID number is 408824954-30030768-1050, please sent key for me, my gmail is: thanhbinh.bf@gmail.com
Thanks so much.

fateh_med
2013-05-30, 12:44 AM
dear,can you send me the key please for the Map info tol for freq and Neigh plan, I can't get it, thanks in advance

fateh_med
2013-05-30, 12:47 AM
dear,can you send me the key please for the Map info tol for freq and Neigh plan, I can't get it, thanks in advance
my email fatehoptimist@hotmail.com

shafianam
2014-04-03, 07:21 PM
Hi leopedrini,
I also need the Hunter key. Please mail me at shafiqanam@gmail.com

Ameerk
2014-05-17, 09:37 PM
hi leo,

would you please share hunter key for me as will for below ID
209323272-42722416-1100
to my email ameer.kabel@gmail.com