PDA

View Full Version : Original Forum rules: No more c r a c k/h a c k from now on!

GEZA
2008-12-31, 10:40 AM
no confidential and copyrighted materials.

if anyone find such posts,please report it immediately.
Thanks.
Report illegal post. (http://www.finetopix.com/sendmessage.php)

fmstereo
2008-12-31, 10:47 AM
I'm sorry.

clive
2008-12-31, 11:05 AM
This is bad.. We were sharing knowledge & testing our skills to help others in learning new tools.
So what happens to our mandate??
Look for another host..
After all there are many sites which are sharing knowledge but still alive.
We need to discuss thi srather than be arm twisted by current host.

roamR
2008-12-31, 11:06 AM
What should We do? any new rules?
What about cr4ck s/w and f/w that already posted here?
I think We also need to prevent post direct link in the forum.

GEZA
2008-12-31, 11:14 AM
This is bad.. We were sharing knowledge & testing our skills to help others in learning new tools.
So what happens to our mandate??
Look for another host..
After all there are many sites which are sharing knowledge but still alive.
We need to discuss thi srather than be arm twisted by current host.
This is the 2nd host,previous one banned our forum without notify already.Direct reason is occupy too much server load and they also said we have illegal content.

GEZA
2008-12-31, 11:17 AM
What should We do? any new rules?
What about cr4ck s/w and f/w that already posted here?
I think We also need to prevent post direct link in the forum.
Such words already banned.

clive
2008-12-31, 12:14 PM
This is the 2nd host,previous one banned our forum without notify already.Direct reason is occupy too much server load and they also said we have illegal content.

But we already know that there are many such websites.
I guess - Dierct link posting should be avoided.
Also once links & content is coded, serach engines won;t pick it up.
So may be a discplined approach willhelp
Meanwhile lets look for a suitable host.
This is a real bad start for the new Year 2009.
I hope we can remain united to persue our learnings in Year 2009:o

fuelon
2008-12-31, 02:38 PM
You should try to find new hosting!

Armagadon
2008-12-31, 05:41 PM
This is TERRIBLE!!!

Why always the big companies restrict knowledge and sell it for 10s or 100s of thousands??? while when we try to share the helpful knowledge we got banned!!!

We need to find a fast solution, try any other host just like reteam.org or others do!

Or we can make this forum private and no one can view it unless he is a well known member, and only real members can recommend or send invitation to others to be a member in this forum... What do you think?

nivra
2008-12-31, 05:48 PM
TO EVERYBODY , if that is the case we will create a coded language " WFA Da Vinci code ".

example : link for actix should be coded to AWFACWFATWFAIWFAX.

Any suggestion? We are here for learning purposes.

kaka.enine
2008-12-31, 06:20 PM
This is TERRIBLE!!!

Why always the big companies restrict knowledge and sell it for 10s or 100s of thousands??? while when we try to share the helpful knowledge we got banned!!!

We need to find a fast solution, try any other host just like reteam.org or others do!

Or we can make this forum private and no one can view it unless he is a well known member, and only real members can recommend or send invitation to others to be a member in this forum... What do you think?

i think everybody must understand,
we all know that here we share some knowledge, and tools also ... and unfortunatelly that's an illegal ... and em pretty sure here ... we're all glad for that ... hehehe ...

but whatever it takes, that what we did here absolutely prohibited and absolutely illegal ...

i think we have share something from now on in private mode ...
by PM or if have to ... use private email ...

this's absolutely inconvenient for us all,
but ... we have to solve this problem ...

keep ... going buddy ...

BR,

-kaka-

f1cy
2008-12-31, 06:27 PM
i think everybody must understand,
we all know that here we share some knowledge, and tools also ... and unfortunatelly that's an illegal ... and em pretty sure here ... we're all glad for that ... hehehe ...

but whatever it takes, that what we did here absolutely prohibited and absolutely illegal ...

i think we have share something from now on in private mode ...
by PM or if have to ... use private email ...

this's absolutely inconvenient for us all,
but ... we have to solve this problem ...

keep ... going buddy ...

BR,

-kaka-

it's bad news:eek:
i agree with kaka.enine, we can share by PM or email:L

justdream
2008-12-31, 07:04 PM
unfortunately, that's right as some guys could use these *****ed software for business..........:L

but as you know, no restriction on knowledge, for example we could create yahoo or google group for us :D

Nihahahahaha...Nihahahaha

freqzt
2008-12-31, 11:51 PM
I think many the place like this and they still exist. It is depend on us how to keep this forum still alive. What should we do? I'm one of many people that support this forum. This forum is very important for me. But if in this forum no more *****/**** I think this forum will not interesting anymore.

venom
2009-01-01, 12:15 AM
I agree to everyone in here, this is only for our personal learning, obviously no one can afford to buy the licenses for these softwares, and it is always good to share knowledge.

I request to please look for another webhost, just like phazeddl.com, they r also having huge *****s but to the other softwares and obviously if they are having illegal content then i guess all the *****ing websites should be banned, wat do u say?

gsmart
2009-01-01, 12:59 AM
If no one can send such banned data, that is forbidden in this hosting.
Then also this forum will be dead.. and useless..

I think we shoul find other place...

mayank_shah
2009-01-01, 02:09 AM
it is true that some of them are misusing these great softwares for money. we have to share the knowledge