PDA

View Full Version : Data export from FTP server OMCR

des118
2011-09-06, 10:05 PM
Hi all,

I export data from FTP server of OMCR with direct address: "alcatel/var/share/AFTR/APME/OBSYNT , and i have file Cell and rnlAlcatelsector, but i don't know how to get standard data from that file. I try to use "text to column" but unsuccessful (attach file). If you have tool correct data export from OMCR server. Plz share it.

Thks all,

harrypotter
2011-09-07, 03:10 AM
Hi all,

I export data from FTP server of OMCR with direct address: "alcatel/var/share/AFTR/APME/OBSYNT , and i have file Cell and rnlAlcatelsector, but i don't know how to get standard data from that file. I try to use "text to column" but unsuccessful (attach file). If you have tool correct data export from OMCR server. Plz share it.

Thks all,

Try using the WIPS.

des118
2011-09-07, 10:03 AM
Try using the WIPS.

Hi Harrypotter,

Thank u so much, but i don't know what about WIPS? I you have, plz share it 4 me. I need it so much. My email: bastian.luong@gmail.com

Thks,

saidou
2011-09-07, 09:25 PM
Hi Harry,

the file cell.csv is file containing parameter you can have all the files from folder "alcatel/var/share/AFTR//ACIE/ACIE_NLexport_Dir1"

I see your cell.csv file it seems that it has been open and saved with excel, if you open it with Ultraedit yo will see some additional {"}.

I have corrected the file I'll send it to you by mail

BR

tommy809
2011-09-07, 11:29 PM
:lol:lol:lol:lol