PDA

View Full Version : Download E6474A drive test analysis solutin

kylzs
2011-08-28, 10:52 AM
hrer is a document:E6474A drive test analysis solutin.tell how to use E6474A drive test analysis solutin---gladiator.
if u like it,add me the reputation

jkpllan3
2011-08-28, 11:22 AM
and the installer?

yazzzing
2011-09-02, 01:45 PM
hrer is a document:E6474A drive test analysis solutin.tell how to use E6474A drive test analysis solutin---gladiator.

why not use actix....i think actix is very good for e6474a

jkpllan3
2011-09-02, 10:58 PM
I am user of nixt & actix and I can tell you all the "spotlight" features does not work quite well in actix when opening agilent logs.

i .e:
Missing neighbor funcionality does not work while I'm working in "spotlight" mode, but it sure does in "analyzer classic" mode.

The same happens when creating cdma network images from the default templates in "analyzer classic" mode. Actix just creates a bunch of entries without any data. I don't know if it is something related to the .aod logs or nixt, I really miss the old viper times.

I've always wanted a post processing tool from agilent :)

kylzs
2011-09-02, 11:10 PM
now post processing tool from agilent(JDSU now) is the G-station(gladiator),this is also E6474A drive test analysis solutin.

kamy
2011-09-02, 11:34 PM
I am user of nixt & actix and I can tell you all the "spotlight" features does not work quite well in actix when opening agilent logs.

i .e:
Missing neighbor funcionality does not work while I'm working in "spotlight" mode, but it sure does in "analyzer classic" mode.

The same happens when creating cdma network images from the default templates in "analyzer classic" mode. Actix just creates a bunch of entries without any data. I don't know if it is something related to the .aod logs or nixt, I really miss the old viper times.

I've always wanted a post processing tool from agilent :)

send me the logfile and the license of actix you are using, i'll check it.
if you are using the license all_internal_format which the license string start with 5_.....; something will go wrong with agilent logfile

BRs
kamy

jkpllan3
2011-09-02, 11:58 PM
Sample data, lservrc and version info.

jkpllan3

juned
2012-02-20, 06:43 PM
its a log file report?