PDA

View Full Version : GTool (Planning Tool for MapInfo)

venom
2008-12-15, 03:53 AM
I was searching for Gtool here but i was unable to download it, then i got it from a friend of mine. The crack is included in the rar, pls let me know if you need the site,carrier,antenna and neighbor database.

I rate Gtool better than MCOM because it has the capability of planning your neighbors too, very easy to use and similar to the interface of MCOM. If anyone has the latest version of it then pls share it, thank you

gprastomo
2008-12-15, 03:22 PM
Hi

Thanks for the file...
Btw is it support 3G and drivetest analyzer (nemo log)?
like MIPT 3G is very good one, it support drivetest analyzer also

br

venom
2008-12-15, 08:12 PM
Dear All,

Here is the sample file formats of Gtool. For new neighbor planning, you can leave the tgt cells empty and then import the txt file with src cell ids in it, Sample is attached.

Plan the neighbors by dragging the src cell to tgt cell, a popup will come whether to add it or delete the neighbor you have dragged. It is very easy and quick.

After completing your neighbor plan, just export the table and save it in CSV format. Use a macro to change horizontal data in to vertical for your further use (if reqd).

Enjoy

venom
2008-12-15, 11:09 PM
No brother, i have taken it from a friend of mine but i can guide you with the planning stuff, it is not difficult at all.... i have found it very much similar to MCOM. If you know how to use MCOM then you shouldn't be facing any problems in using Gtool !

dexterhaba
2009-01-07, 11:55 AM
Thanks mate,,, any other who has an updated version?

naga30
2009-01-07, 07:37 PM
good work forum like to your tools

kannoths
2009-01-21, 02:51 AM
How can i download GTool. I coudnt see the links even after i had registered.

anwar
2009-01-21, 03:02 AM
How can i download GTool. I coudnt see the links even after i had registered.

you need to download rar file:)

kannoths
2009-01-21, 03:08 AM
thanx for ur response
But when i am trying to download, i am getting a msg that u dont have enough privillege. I had registered already. can u help me?

kannoths
2009-01-21, 03:16 AM
I had tried to download that. but getting response as I dont have enough privillege. I had registered already. can anyone help me?

venom
2009-01-21, 04:03 AM
Contact Administrator !

rnpopt
2009-01-21, 05:27 AM
Currently u r a 'junior member'.You need to be atvleast 'Member' (which can be gained by earning more points and reputation) to download attachment.

I had tried to download that. but getting response as I dont have enough privillege. I had registered already. can anyone help me?

probeat
2009-01-21, 06:14 AM
thanks a lot ...any user manual for this stuff??

kannoths
2009-01-21, 03:11 PM
Thanx alot..
I am a new member to this forum. Can anyone tell me how to gain more points to become a member. Currently i am a junior member

kurdi
2009-01-21, 04:00 PM
Dear All,

Here is the sample file formats of Gtool. For new neighbor planning, you can leave the tgt cells empty and then import the txt file with src cell ids in it, Sample is attached.

Plan the neighbors by dragging the src cell to tgt cell, a popup will come whether to add it or delete the neighbor you have dragged. It is very easy and quick.

After completing your neighbor plan, just export the table and save it in CSV format. Use a macro to change horizontal data in to vertical for your further use (if reqd).

Enjoy

Thanks boss.
but i get trouble in register, how to get the key number?

putrawhisnu
2009-01-22, 12:06 PM
found error message :

program not registered

site number : available

key number : blank

how can i get the key number?:p

thx

Dear All,

Enjoy

venom
2009-01-22, 09:50 PM
I am not sure why are you getting this error, have u copied the .snf file in Windows\System Folder ? If yes then it will work fine !

Here is the startup demonstration of Gtool2002. I hope it will be helpful for you guys who are facing the problems !

rnpopt
2009-01-22, 10:53 PM
Thanx alot..
I am a new member to this forum. Can anyone tell me how to gain more points to become a member. Currently i am a junior member

U can post with attachemnts of good articles(telecom),Tools etc (should be useful...:-) not dummy)..which will help u to earn more points.Also by giving good reply to any forum.
For details,see a post by the administrator.

yellowant
2009-01-23, 02:47 AM
Can you send it to me: yellowant2512@yahoo.com
i tried many times but couldn't download attachment.
Thanks

venom
2009-01-23, 04:01 AM
Which attachment, pls specify, there are several attachments in this thread !

cococrunch
2009-01-31, 12:42 AM
Dear All,

Enjoy

Do you have the excel macro file for transposing neighbor lists from rows to column and vice-versa?.. Thank you..;)

venom
2009-01-31, 04:11 AM
Do you have the excel macro file for transposing neighbor lists from rows to column and vice-versa?.. Thank you..;)

Here is the macro for you bruv !

Use it to convert Horizontal Neighbors to Vertical and vice versa !!

PWD : 350

cococrunch
2009-02-03, 07:11 PM
I was searching for Gtool here but i was unable to download it, then i got it from a friend of mine. The ***** is included in the rar, pls let me know if you need the site,carrier,antenna and neighbor database.

I rate Gtool better than MCOM because it has the capability of planning your neighbors too, very easy to use and similar to the interface of MCOM. If anyone has the latest version of it then pls share it, thank you

I experience some problems using GTool, why are the cells all facing 33 degrees azimuth? and some are not showing at all. please help. thanks!

venom
2009-02-03, 07:20 PM
for your reference, see my earlier post in this thread, there is a step by step GUIDE to install and make it work ! if you are sitll experiencing the problems then Post the snapshots and send me the carrier and site database file that you created for Gtool !

ako655
2009-02-04, 05:37 AM
Thank you for this, i am waiting my time when i can download attachments...

Inception
2009-02-04, 06:09 AM
Hi Guys..
Try this tool This is avery useful one for the guys those in to the Optimisation.Visit the following link..
www.aexio.com
Register there U will get a license Key Download & install. The lite version is free.

best regards
hashem

venom
2009-02-04, 02:40 PM
I still rate Gtool better !!

You can plan your neighbors in seconds with it !!

Have fun !!

venom
2009-02-04, 06:41 PM
Thanks my friend! Very Usefull Really but is the statistical data alysis already into this sample files? Anyways very helpfull

No bruv, statistical data i haven't tried myself yet !

bladimir_23z
2009-02-06, 03:55 AM
thanks

I probe..

ullazusman
2009-02-09, 11:42 AM
I was searching for Gtool here but i was unable to download it, then i got it from a friend of mine. The ***** is included in the rar, pls let me know if you need the site,carrier,antenna and neighbor database.

Can u pls send me all the files regarding Gtool in this forum to my email ullazusman@live.co.uk

Thanks!

rikoto000
2009-02-11, 11:04 PM

But when it comes to it MCOM can be use for 3G and i think this tool is for GSM only so i would prefer MCOM... for now!

But great share my friend for this....

also i verified the sample data base its missing some data. yes? incomplete...
correct me if im wrong..

venom
2009-02-12, 12:21 AM
all the mandatory data is included in Sample data !

kannoths
2009-02-12, 03:57 AM
Can anybody tell me how to post an article?

kannoths
2009-02-12, 04:21 AM
Dear yellowant

U cud hv atleast 20 posts in ur credict to view attachments. so start posting ur openions and things u have

ako655
2009-02-15, 03:04 PM
I already have 21 posts since last week, but until now, i can't download those attachments.

Dear yellowant

U cud hv atleast 20 posts in ur credict to view attachments. so start posting ur openions and things u have

nupong
2009-03-01, 04:28 AM
I heard that there is another tool called MIBT or similar which much better than MCOM and Gtool. Does anyone hear about that before?

venom
2009-03-01, 04:35 AM
Search in this forum and you'll find it hopefully :)

I have different opinion than yours !

nupong
2009-03-02, 11:39 PM
Thanks for your advice

Actually it is not my opinion, I've just heard from my ex-colleague

basith.aces
2009-03-03, 12:35 AM
Dera Iccengr

plz attached setup file for Gtool ,if you have . As you have attached .MBX and .SNF files,plz tell how and where to open these files..

Thanks for share of this tool

venom
2009-03-03, 01:56 AM
Read *****.txt in it

You need to copy .SNF file in C:\Windows\System folder and then Open MapInfo, tools -->Run MapBasic Program

Select Gtool .MBX and you'll see the Gtool Menu on top

See my Guide as a reference bruv

jibran
2009-03-03, 03:33 AM
Thanks
I was looking for this from a long time.

Thanks a lot

jibran
2009-03-03, 03:37 AM
Hi Guys..
Try this tool This is avery useful one for the guys those in to the Optimisation.Visit the following link..
www.aexio.com
Register there U will get a license Key Download & install. The lite version is free.

best regards
hashem

Neat stuff

basith.aces
2009-03-03, 09:05 AM
Dear Iccengr

could you plz send the setup file for Gtool ..
Thanks in advance
BR

jarbasmbp
2009-03-03, 12:30 PM
Sounds great...I will try it.

venom
2009-03-03, 01:17 PM
Dear Iccengr

could you plz send the setup file for Gtool ..
Thanks in advance
BR

Dear bruv,

there is no setup file, only a MAPBASIC TOOL (.MBX) , see the attachment and open it in MapInfo !

Please check my Guide of using Gtool in this thread, thanks

venom
2009-03-03, 04:28 PM
bruv if u r talking abt the professional big tools then i say try Optimi !

Gtool is just a simple, quick and easy tool for manual Frequency and Neighbour Planning.

The scope of this tool is limited and it is abviously tackled by the large tools, aexio post processing tool seems good, Aexio GEConverter is very handy as well !

sunexpert
2009-03-03, 09:43 PM
Dear All,
any one please help how I would able to load this tool.
I click to down load but forum show no authority.... to download.
thanks for you all to help in advance.

asktell
2009-03-04, 10:02 AM
oh,I had tried to download.but i cannot.

mr_safwat
2009-03-10, 12:04 AM
thank you .

venom
2009-03-10, 02:05 AM
Dear All,
any one please help how I would able to load this tool.
I click to down load but forum show no authority.... to download.
thanks for you all to help in advance.

Pls read all the post, i have posted the guide for you, u r a junior member, dat is why u r unable to download it, pls keep up ur posts and when u're account gets upgraded, u'll be able to download 4 sure, contact administrator for it :)

landrynze
2009-03-10, 02:57 AM
Plz share with rapid share. I cannot download it.

venom
2009-03-10, 03:13 AM
Plz share with rapid share. I cannot download it.

For all new members, download Gtool from the following link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N4QCO7W3

landrynze
2009-03-10, 03:13 AM
Hi Guys,

This a usefull tool for optim and also for operation and maintenance..

landrynze
2009-03-10, 03:25 AM
Usefuu for Tilt calculation

jeff4577
2009-03-10, 05:04 PM

Hi,

Cn you pls. be so kind so as to send the rar install files and sample files to my email jeff4577@yahoo.com coz I still dont have permission to download.

thanks,

jeff

jeff4577
2009-03-10, 05:09 PM
I am not sure why are you getting this error, have u copied the .snf file in Windows\System Folder ? If yes then it will work fine !

Here is the startup demonstration of Gtool2002. I hope it will be helpful for you guys who are facing the problems !

Hi,

I know its alot to ask but can you also include the demo file and user manual/install guide.

many thanks

jeff4577
2009-03-10, 05:18 PM
Hi Guys,

Hi,

Can you send it to my email pls., I'm trying out which tools are effective or more helpful.

jeff4577@yahoo.com

many thanks

leo.ashu
2009-03-10, 07:44 PM
Hi Folks could you share the MBX version of MCOM.

venom
2009-03-10, 08:44 PM
Hi Folks could you share the MBX version of MCOM.

Here is MCOM for you, MBX old version of it

http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=624

phuonglv
2009-03-11, 02:09 PM
could u send me MCOM by my email: Javavn.phuong@gmail.com

Thanks alot

sameh04
2009-03-11, 02:27 PM
Does it has support for google-earth maps ?

Thanx

aaofik
2009-03-11, 07:34 PM
wah..I dont have enough privillage

thanhnd98
2009-03-12, 02:24 AM
help me use mcom.mbx in mapinfo

thanhnd98
2009-03-12, 02:24 AM

venom
2009-03-12, 04:59 AM
Dear bruv,

I am working on SIEMENS equipment but unfortunately i never tried using the Direct DB loading in Gtool.

please try and share your comments plannerguy, it is a good way of earning reputation :)

gtool have a option of loading e******* DB is

by having slight change in script will it support seimens DB?

or is there any tool with which we can directly load seimens DB?

Regards
Plannerguy

venom
2009-03-12, 05:00 AM

Dear bruv,

search for thread "MCOM" and start reading the post, i have attached the sample files for it in that thread... it is easy to load in MCOM. Little surfing will help you a lot, tc

thanhnd98
2009-03-12, 11:11 PM
Can you send me mcom.mbx to me by email: thanhnd98@gmail.com?

thanhnd98
2009-03-13, 01:48 AM
i have piano4.1, but i don't know how to use, so anybody know, let help me.

thanhnd98
2009-03-13, 01:49 AM

satubintang
2009-03-15, 03:34 PM
do you have short tutorial regarding this tools, please share to me. thx

satubintang
2009-03-15, 03:36 PM
i can't download it, can you please upload again. thx

Huyhq
2009-03-16, 01:26 AM

Hi thanhnd98, maybe this can help

venom
2009-03-16, 01:58 AM
Hi thanhnd98, maybe this can help

This is a starter guide for Piano i guess, thread is related to Gtool and i have already uploaded the starter Guide for Gtool. It is very easy to use guys, Press TAB button and enter the frequency to view the co-channel and adjacent channel in your sites !

For neighbors you need to make the Neighbor file. The neighbour file is similar to MCOM, pls read the complete thread, i have also shared the MACRO to convert the Vertical Neighbors to Horizontal Neighbors , see below

Inputs (vertical)

SRC TGT
KKQ1011 KKQ1012
KKQ1011 KKQ1013
KKQ1011 KKQ1021
KKQ1011 KKQ1022

Output (horizontal)

SRC TGT1 TGT2 TGT3 TGT4
KKQ1011 KKQ1012 KKQ1013 KKQ1021 KKQ1022

Gtool Takes input in the Horizontal form. So once you have converted all your neighbors in to Horizontal form, load in to Gtool and then Click View button. it will show you the neighbors in YELLOW color. You can also draw lines by checking "Draw Lines" in setup of Gtool. You'll view the setup option in Menu of Gtool.

Neighbors can be added and deleted in a very easy way. Press the Neighbor Add/Del button in toolbar of Gtool and then click on a src cell (don't release the click) and drag it to the target cell (now release the click), a popup will come which will ask you to add or delete neighbor. Just select the required option and there you go, your neighbor is planned. To Export the neighbor, you just need to export the "Neightemp" table from MapInfo and save it in .CSV format.

I have also given Horizontal to Vertical MACRO which will convert your horizontal Neighbors in to vertical. Try to explore it guys, it will help you a lot :)

phuonglv
2009-03-18, 02:10 AM

I already download GTool Install File but I don't known how to use.
Beside I'm not enough permission to download. So Can u send me Guidline GTool file
by my email: javavn.phuong@gmail.com
Thank a lot

phuonglv
2009-03-18, 03:22 AM
Can u send to me Gtool Help file by email: javavn.phuong@gmail.com
Because I don't know how to use it
Thanks

samershahin
2009-03-25, 08:14 PM
can u please provide a brief description of this program features maybe instruction manual???

Thanks alot

venom
2009-03-26, 12:00 AM
can u please provide a brief description of this program features maybe instruction manual???

Thanks alot

Gtool is manual frequency and neighbor planning tool !! If you know how to use MCOM then you may find this tool much helpful :)

andr2008
2009-03-26, 01:40 AM
Dear collegues, I can't download example file from low prioritet. Is somebody can upload examples or help for Gtool. How to create gcell for thr tool?.
BR

jarbasmbp
2009-03-27, 08:36 AM
Man can you send to me de GTOOL setup??
Because until now i cant download it.

jarbasmbp@yahoo.com.br

Thks very much.

venom
2009-03-27, 11:52 PM
Man can you send to me de GTOOL setup??
Because until now i cant download it.

jarbasmbp@yahoo.com.br

Thks very much.

Ok Those who still can't download Gtool can download the setup from the following links,

Pls dont forget to add reputation and thanks ;)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HCGK21XD (Setup)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=99BUMN93 (Installation and Startup Guide)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7V6JAL7N (Gtool Sample files)

Enjoy guys

phuonglv
2009-03-29, 03:57 AM
Can u send to me Gtool Help file by email: javavn.phuong@gmail.com
Because I don't know how to use it
Thanks
thanks, can you send me toots for rno

alkelani
2009-04-09, 03:06 PM
downloading to try it

bode
2009-05-06, 05:26 PM
I tried 2 download it but no permission allowed :(

mbouchamekh
2009-05-06, 09:58 PM
me too I don't know how can I have permission to download

sachinsatija_in
2009-05-06, 11:05 PM
How about 3G dear?

triple-x
2009-05-20, 04:43 AM
Hi Guys..
www.aexio.com

best regards
hashem

the software was built based on MCOM, as the develepor is the same.

asktell
2009-06-05, 06:01 AM
thanks for share.

ranflinho
2009-06-05, 11:52 AM
Thanks man.

This is a very good tool.

life_is_sweet
2009-06-05, 03:52 PM
yes.i downloaded

abmoeeds
2009-06-08, 05:29 AM
Thanks for the software. Its a good handy tool. Any ideas if there's one around for 3g as well?

CERTISCJS
2009-06-08, 04:22 PM
Thanks a lot

venom
2009-06-11, 12:00 AM
Ok Guys, here is another stuff for you.

You can import some statistical data in Gtool as well. Please find the attached template of statistics :)

Note: Remember You need to import GSite and GCell and draw the sites before importing GStat.

Have fun !!

abmoeeds
2009-06-11, 04:38 PM
Hi lccengr

Thanks for sharing this. I would really appreciate if you could send me this link on my email or pm me as I am not able to download it. Thanks.

radionet
2009-06-11, 06:27 PM
I think the best tool (mapbasic) is Plan_Checker_3G.

radionet
2009-06-11, 06:29 PM
Anybody want link?

Processor
2009-06-13, 03:39 AM
I agree with Radionet....Planchecker is really good.

However, has anyone heard of EASYRNP (i would rate it better than all of these tools listed above)....Its Alcatel-Shanghai i guess

venom
2009-06-13, 04:07 AM
I agree with Radionet....Planchecker is really good.

However, has anyone heard of EASYRNP (i would rate it better than all of these tools listed above)....Its Alcatel-Shanghai i guess

Share if possible , thanks !

venom
2009-06-20, 08:04 PM
I have made 1 small utility for Gtool. This is for MCOM.mbx , not for MCOM 5.x version. If u need the MCOM 5.x then let me know and i'll add the macro for it :)

Now you can convert Gtool Data Files to MCOM Data files with a click of a button.

Some important points to use the data files of MCOM are as follows:

1. The input of this utility are 3 Data files of Gtool. (GSite, GCarrier and GAntenna). Give all 3 Files at ONCE !

2. The Output of this utility are 2 Data files of MCOM. (MSite and MCarrier).
3. Frequency Group File Should be used by default. So If you have the frequency group file then use it otherwise make it once.

4. The Output MCOM Data Files are of BASIC Version of MCOM.

5. Use this Utility for GSM Technology only, not for UMTS or CDMA !

6. Neighbors Template is under progress and will be added on request.

I hope it helps, try it guys just give the text files of Gtool to it ;) !

faisalusuf
2009-06-22, 03:51 AM
Thanku so much i was looking for it since long a ago

plannerguy
2009-06-22, 05:46 PM
hi

Can i get sam for MIPT

Regards
Plannerguy

rajender
2009-06-22, 06:29 PM
Thank you very much

venom
2009-06-22, 10:49 PM
hi

Can i get same for MIPT

Regards
Plannerguy

Brother i'll make one for MIPT, even u can do it if u know how to make macros !! but anywayz i dont have the MIPT Sample data format, if u can just post me the sample date file, i'll make one for MIPT as well. If u need for GSM Application i'll make for GSM Application 2 :)

kurdi
2009-06-29, 10:21 AM
Anybody have sample file for CDMA?
Please share to us

many thanks
akur

Dear All,

Enjoy

Lesmana
2009-07-01, 03:02 PM
Brother i'll make one for MIPT, even u can do it if u know how to make macros !! but anywayz i dont have the MIPT Sample data format, if u can just post me the sample date file, i'll make one for MIPT as well. If u need for GSM Application i'll make for GSM Application 2 :)

Dear Lccengr,

Would u please share a simple doc about how to make macros.....

thanks

a.rahmati
2009-07-01, 03:11 PM
hi, i'm intrested to design DFE, and MMSE equalizer for GSM receiver in MATLAB. is there any .m file for this?
thanks for your help.
Alireza

venom
2009-07-01, 10:16 PM
Dear Lccengr,

Would u please share a simple doc about how to make macros.....

thanks

Brother u can search on internet
i dont think so there is any document, i have learnt it myself. You just need to know Visual Basic !!

tempuser1
2010-03-15, 02:04 PM
Gtool is excellent tool but for some reason i keep getting errors while importing cell file.

Can any1 upload a sample cell file.

kevin_h811
2010-03-15, 04:22 PM
Hi VENOM,

Appreciate if u could share it @ 4SHARED.com Thanks.

kevin_h811
2010-03-15, 04:24 PM
Hi VENOM,

Appreciate if u could share it @ 4SHARED.com these softwares. I'm having a problem with it.Thanks.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HCGK21XD (Setup)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=99BUMN93 (Installation and Startup Guide)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7V6JAL7N (Gtool Sample files)

isha
2010-03-30, 06:57 PM
hi, how should i download this, do i need to post something to get something out?

whizzyelite
2010-04-09, 06:56 PM
Hi, could you please send me txt files about 3g cdma, including site, cell, neighbour, stat,etc

Mookie
2010-04-11, 12:48 AM
Send to me, pls, install and templates, mookie@i.ua

nofelet
2010-04-30, 04:26 PM

Hi,
Let me one little suggest about PWD : 350[/QUOTE]
Thanks

jitendra1020
2010-04-30, 06:56 PM
Thanks for nice tool

puneet
2010-05-01, 04:40 PM
Hi All

Can any one just help me. I need Cait 3.6 with medicine.

thanks
:):):)

tandat010280
2010-05-01, 05:51 PM
Thanks very much

alkelani
2010-05-01, 08:32 PM
can you send me the key number

paboya
2010-06-05, 05:13 PM
Thanx for good guidance..
sorry i'mstill new at this tools
so i really need more ur kind to show me some thing :)

1. I Click the neighbour Tools
i try click to one of cell, but nothing change..
2. Or u can give more guidance how to be a goog user
:)

http://www.finetopix.com/post_thanks.php?do=post_thanks_add&p=35051&securitytoken=1275725232-2e0d01daf0ad206446dee4a0454b4c9901274a1b

paboya
2010-06-05, 05:15 PM
how to use ??
need ur kind to share more info or guidance
:)

Hi Guys,

asifabbas
2010-06-08, 11:10 PM
[I rate Gtool better than MCOM because it has the capability of planning your neighbors too, very easy to use and similar to the interface of MCOM. If anyone has the latest version of it then pls share it, thank

asifabbas
2010-06-08, 11:16 PM
I rate Gtool better than MCOM because it has the capability of planning your neighbors too, very easy to use and similar to the interface of MCOM. If anyone has the latest version of it then pls share it, thank you[/QUOTE]

Inception
2010-06-09, 02:44 PM
hi
do you have any data template for Gtool ?
please share with me
br
lavin

I rate Gtool better than MCOM because it has the capability of planning your neighbors too, very easy to use and similar to the interface of MCOM. If anyone has the latest version of it then pls share it, thank you[/QUOTE]

venom
2010-06-10, 10:33 AM
hi
do you have any data template for Gtool ?
please share with me
br
lavin

[/QUOTE]

data template? pvt msg me with your detailed query and i'll try to help ya lavin !!

salina
2010-07-13, 07:07 PM
Hi

Can someone plz post some sample files for BTS, NEIGHBRS,etc....
Or plz let me know the way to create such files.
Just want to practice on mapinfo.

Regards
Salina

quangnd.ttvt
2010-10-07, 07:56 PM
Hi all,
Does anyone know open Drive test logfile(Tems&Nemo) in Gtool? I try to open and analyze but request MS1MODER.tab. I think need GIMS software to convert logfile. Any advance?
Thanks

binladen
2010-10-08, 12:25 PM
Thanks you! I am looking this soft.

des118
2010-10-08, 02:54 PM

thanks 4 your sharing , keep going ,

thuti
2011-01-15, 09:09 PM
Here link is Gtool about (installation, *****ed, guide).

Gtool.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/-rWHCLnq/Gtool.html)

However, Gtool is tool for GSM and CDMA. Now, the 3G is improving. Anybody have Gtool for WCDMA? :D

maahsan
2011-03-21, 09:09 PM
Venom,

Password for your macro isn't working. Please check.

haq_enam
2011-03-30, 05:10 PM

Can anyone provide the password of macro...it is not working

asifha
2011-03-30, 05:43 PM
Brothers,

How it will be *****ed? kindly explain!

venom
2011-04-27, 10:00 AM
Brothers,

How it will be *****ed? kindly explain!

If you have downloaded the correct file then the instructions are clearly mentioned.

1) Copy the file LTMS00TS.SNF under \\Windows\system folder for (Windows XP) and winnt for (Windows 2000)

2) Copy the files: Gtool2002.MBX and GTool.ini to the "Tools" folder under MapInfo program

How to run the GTool:

- Run the MapInfo and then go under menu bar "Tools" and "Run MapBasic Program" and then choose GTool2002.MBX

- Choose GSM and also press the button "Autoload" so that the GTool is run automatically every time you run MapInfo.

- In MapInfo choose "open" and give the GTool's Tab files (the files are mentioned in the below link). Observe that there are 4 "Tab" file: "gsite", gcell, "gantanna" and "gtext".

jamesbond
2011-05-04, 07:16 PM
Here link is Gtool about (installation, *****ed, guide).

Gtool.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/-rWHCLnq/Gtool.html)

However, Gtool is tool for GSM and CDMA. Now, the 3G is improving. Anybody have Gtool for WCDMA? :D

Hi
Does any one have some guidelines how to use this tool for CDMA. Plz share.

Regards

rajmeena06
2011-05-04, 07:33 PM
Can any share file format gsm +cdma for the GTOOL.

dhrgham
2011-05-23, 04:30 PM
plz password this one is not working....thanks in advance

dhrgham
2011-05-23, 04:38 PM

dear plz can you send me the password of the rar file >>>>thanks in advance

fon909
2011-05-23, 05:12 PM
@kannoths: Check following links

http://www.finetopix.com/announcements/8251-forum-rules-must-read-everyone.html

http://www.finetopix.com/announcements/10392-credit-system-download-priviledges.html

jitendracellplan
2011-06-17, 05:07 PM
hi sir
pls send me GTOOL site cell and neighbour formet in excel and also send me its manual at jitbtech@gmail.com
thanks
:handshake

nevy_14
2011-10-01, 09:00 PM
Hi Venom,

the password for macro is incorrect.kindly check.
could you please give us the correct one.

BR,
nevy_14

mohammd
2012-01-11, 04:16 PM
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

usman2mb
2012-01-18, 01:30 AM
Can any one plz tell me how to download that file , when i click on it appear this message " you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page,you must have at least 15 reputation before you can download attachments . Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

what is this ?????

venom
2012-01-20, 06:50 AM
Those who had the issue in downloading the Vertical to Horizontal macro can use this one. I don't remember the password for this 2 yr old post so I am sharing it without password.

Enjoy

shankar_eee07
2012-01-29, 02:25 PM
I had tried to download that. but getting response as I dont have enough privillege. I had registered already. can anyone help me? ....

haq_enam
2012-02-02, 04:14 PM
I have been using Gtool.. I think it is nice to use. But i would like to know whether possible to make frequency planning with that. ot is there any other mapinfo tool using for Frequency planning?

echomoon
2012-02-02, 05:50 PM
I had tried to download that. but getting response as I dont have enough privillege. I had registered already. can anyone help me? ....

read the forum rules.......................

br

telecom01
2012-02-02, 06:10 PM
Hi,
You must become forum's member to download.

josogun2
2012-02-02, 06:32 PM
Read the forum rule.
You post is unacceptable in this forum.

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rconelli
2012-02-26, 03:12 AM
Please send all tools to xozous@yahoo.com, i dont have time gaining points or stuff like that. ;)

bahibahi
2012-03-20, 05:07 PM
Any one can send the document to me (brahim.chima@yahoo.fr (haytham.shamaly@jawwal.ps)) or (brahim.chima@mobilis.dz (haytham.shamaly@jawwal.ps))

yandj
2012-04-01, 03:10 PM
26015 this could help u

yandj
2012-04-01, 03:21 PM
vous pouvez aussi essayer celui ci

optwcdma
2012-04-02, 09:21 AM
What is Version fo GTool, Could you please send it to me, my email: optwcdma@gmail.com. Thank you so much!

Stealth
2012-07-09, 05:29 PM
The latest version of Gtool is known as Cronos. The creator changed the name. Unlike Gtool, Cronos is protected with serial number. Its far much improved compared to its previous version of Gtool.
A friend of mine showed me of when it was used and I was very much attracted. I found the copy of it on 4shar*d but not with medicin3 so I can't use it. May be u can try to have it cr4ck3d

captain_jejemon
2012-07-15, 01:38 PM
please help. I need MCOM template for MCOM mapinfo tools. tnx

moh_ch88
2012-10-17, 03:21 AM
good tool but i dont know how to download it

dani-chuks
2012-10-18, 01:43 AM
Hi, I am an undergraduate student that is currently working on a project on network planning. I would really need some help from you all thanks.

bekti
2012-10-18, 12:18 PM
nice information, and good luck

bekti
2012-10-20, 06:03 PM
Hi Venom,

I don't show u password, can you send to me with .txt format, many thanks

Br//

Bekti

ventinel
2012-11-01, 10:34 PM
hi, it is not working with MI 10.5.2... please help

revman
2012-11-02, 11:45 PM
From my experience GTool is one of the best tools for planning

miles12
2013-10-27, 12:24 AM

Hi Venom ....
Thanks ur prompt support.
Pls Can u provide the sharp pwd again...

Thanx

kumarvivekgupta
2013-10-29, 05:05 PM
Hi,

Can anyone please share Gsite.txt, Gcell.txt & Gnbr.txt files that can be imported to Gtool. My id is kumarvivekgupta@yahoo.com

rimka
2013-11-30, 05:34 AM
i dont know how to download itplz help^^

2013-12-10, 06:39 AM
Any one can upload tutorial for this tools?

venom
2014-02-05, 11:55 PM
Pwd should be venom with small V

If it doesn't work then please let me know. Also if anyone is facing issues in downloading then I will upload the file again.

All ref files are included in it.

Note: It is for GSM

venom
2014-02-05, 11:57 PM
This is an old addon - not sure if it will work with the Mapinfo 10 or above.

Try to use it with Mapinfo 9

marcos.paulorf
2014-08-22, 01:31 AM
Hi Friend,

I can't download this file, because I need some "reputations". I'm very interesting in this forum... Could you help me???

Thanks a lot!

khoaa7
2014-10-20, 10:59 PM

Thanks you. I have some MapInfo Tool but I havent any sample fine :(

peanut
2014-12-07, 05:37 AM
Hi Friend,

I can't download this file, because I need some "reputations". I'm very interesting in this forum... Could you help me???

Thanks a lot!

Link still alive: http://www.4shared.com/file/-rWHCLnq/Gtool.html

Regards,