PDA

View Full Version : MapInfo Tool

venom
2008-12-05, 04:23 AM
Hi there,

I am looking for a tool like MCOM through which i can plan neighbors without co-bcch, frequencies etc .. (manually)

MCOM 4.2 and 2005 doesnt have the ability to plan the neighbors, GTOOL has the ability but unfortunately i can not view the co-bcch in it while planning neighbors, GSM Applications seems to have all the features but i need a Guide for it, if anyone has the sample sitedata, carrier and neighbor files for it then please share it !

I will also appreciate if someone share any other handy tool which can do these planning stuff manually !

Thanks in Advance

hassen
2008-12-05, 04:35 AM
Hi there,

I am looking for a tool like MCOM through which i can plan neighbors without co-bcch, frequencies etc .. (manually)

MCOM 4.2 and 2005 doesnt have the ability to plan the neighbors, GTOOL has the ability but unfortunately i can not view the co-bcch in it while planning neighbors, GSM Applications seems to have all the features but i need a Guide for it, if anyone has the sample sitedata, carrier and neighbor files for it then please share it !

I will also appreciate if someone share any other handy tool which can do these planning stuff manually !

Thanks in Advance
hi
I think you can create macro in this way to ovoid co_Bcch.

venom
2008-12-05, 04:45 AM
wat i am doing right now is running a macro on GTOOL output neighbor file and removing the co-bcch neighbors, but again it is not what i want to do, i want to plan neighbors,bsics and frequencies at the same time and then taking out the export directly !