PDA

View Full Version : Aexio Xeus Pro 2013 with Huawei RAN 14 Call Trace , E******* LTE & ZTE CTS Analysis

keanchan
2011-07-20, 06:26 PM
Updated -11 March 2013

Hi,
It has been sometime since I posted new update. Very busy making our tool better!...:)

Now we have officially launched new Xeus Pro 2013 beginning of the year

For A Free trial request it at http://aexio.com/content/index.php/trial/. Please use your company email when registering.

Latest Update :

New Module- E******* LTE Call Trace Module
-Cell Trace and UE Trace analytics for E******* LTE Network (Up to L12B)
-Identify the root cause of abnormal call release
-View detailed call messages & measurements for each call
-Cell analysis with Cell Level KPI and RF distribution
-Throughput analysis to identify packet data issues

New Module – ZTE CTS Call Trace Module
-Call trace analytics for ZTE WDCMA CTS version 4.11
-Supported main Xeus Pro TRM Features such as:
• Blocked/Dropped Call and detailed cell analysis
• Neighbor Optimization
• Pilot Pollution
• Phone profiling
• VIP analysis
• Coverage analysis

Enhancement – Huawei PCHR Module
-The latest Huawei RAN 14 PCHR data support
-New Throughput Analysis for packet data analysis and reporting
-New Call KPI
-UL & DL PDCP Len
-Call Delay and Mean Holding Time
-Custom Excel report during parsing

Enhancement – E******* GPEH/UETR Module
-Supports the latest E******* W12B & W13A log
-Supports new EVO 8200 RNC log
-Identify call IMSI using RANAP message
-New Call Delay and Mean Holding Time KPIs
-UePower, SIRError & UL Interference measurement for UETR
-Generate custom Excel report during parsing

Enhancement – Task Automation Module
-Much faster parallel parsing performance
-Auto Report Generation for user-defined template
-New parallel licenses for large capacity network

Enhancement – Drive Test Module
-Improved LTE log decode capabilities
-Scanner data binning in separate UARFCN
-Able to detect 2G Scanner Data for FMT files
-UARFCN grouping for Drive Test Comparison Plots
-New Session and LTE Events
-New IE in bin plots and Excel Report Template Builder

Enhancement – Network Visualization
-New network dump support :
• Huawei eNode LTE xml log
• ZTE RNC Version 3.11 Excel dump
• TEMS Cel File Version 14
-LTE Co-PCI & EUARFCN Channel Analysis
-WCDMA UARFCNDL filter for Scrambling Code analysis

Cheers,
Kean Chan

Genex
Nastar
Visualization
Actix
Nemo
Ascom

winbouze
2011-07-20, 06:41 PM
It's a professional tool i got only the free version ,but i cant use all the modules because it's limited, I will be very grateful if you help me to the professional version and be sure that i'll will used for my proper project and exercise i'am freelancer

striker
2011-07-20, 11:01 PM
http://www.getxeus.com/images/xeuspro2012.png (http://www.getxeus.com)

I would like to introduce you the all new Xeus Pro 2012. Some powerful new features include.
- New Huawei™ CHR Log file Import & Analysis capabilities
- New GeoAnalysis feature to generate various plotting scenarios based on estimated geo-location of events
- Advance Cell Utilization Statistics
- Packet data Throughput analysis

New GeoAnalysis Feature

Xeus Pro 2012 now comes with a Powerful GeoAnalysis feature to generate various plotting scenarios based on estimated geographical location of events. This gives engineers the power to visualize abnormal events, ultimately saving their time as there is minimum need for drivetest.

http://www.getxeus.com/images/geoanalysis.jpg

New CHR Module

Xeus Pro 2012 has a new module! With "CHR Traffic Recording Measurement Module" engineers can now perform advance analysis for Huawei's RNC CHR data. This includes analysis for Blocked Calls, Dropped Calls, Cell Analysis, Neighbor Optimization, Pilot Polution & Phone Profiling.

Other New Features
• Supports new network dump files from Alcatel 2G, Nortel 3G and newer version of Nokia™ RNC, Huawei™ BSC and Huawei™ RNC
• Full support for new Google™ Earth Plugin that allows embedded window viewing within Xeus.
• Extra data support for LTE networks.
• support for Bing™ Map feature from MapInfo™

Visit www.getxeus.com (http://www.getxeus.com) to get your own full featured 30 day trial license or to learn more about the new features!!

Cheers,
Kean Chan

Genex
Nastar
Visualization

how i wish I can get a trial for the pro version. I'm also a free lancer that's why I can't download the file..my yahoo account is not valid for pro...:(

TEMS
2011-07-20, 11:04 PM

I would like to introduce you the all new Xeus Pro 2012. Some powerful new features include.
- New GeoAnalysis feature to generate various plotting scenarios based on estimated geo-location of events

New GeoAnalysis Feature

Xeus Pro 2012 now comes with a Powerful GeoAnalysis feature to generate various plotting scenarios based on estimated geographical location of events. This gives engineers the power to visualize abnormal events, ultimately saving their time as there is minimum need for drivetest.

New CHR Module

Xeus Pro 2012 has a new module! With "CHR Traffic Recording Measurement Module" engineers can now perform advance analysis for Huawei's RNC CHR data. This includes analysis for Blocked Calls, Dropped Calls, Cell Analysis, Neighbor Optimization, Pilot Polution & Phone Profiling.

Other New Features
• Supports new network dump files from Alcatel 2G, Nortel 3G and newer version of Nokia™ RNC, Huawei™ BSC and Huawei™ RNC
• Full support for new Google™ Earth Plugin that allows embedded window viewing within Xeus.

Visit www.getxeus.com (http://www.getxeus.com) to get your own full featured 30 day trial license or to learn more about the new features!!

Cheers,
Kean Chan

Genex
Nastar
Visualization

HI Kean,
the trace file from Huawei 6900 R11 (.tmf) can support with your soft or not?

Thanks

keanchan
2011-07-21, 02:03 PM
HI Kean,
the trace file from Huawei 6900 R11 (.tmf) can support with your soft or not?

Thanks

Hi,
Xeus can not process tmf file. I understand that you can process the tmf using the LMT tool itself.

TEMS
2011-08-13, 10:04 PM
Hi,
Xeus can not process tmf file. I understand that you can process the tmf using the LMT tool itself.

hi keanchan,
I just see on Aexio Xeus 2012 can support new version of network Dump for Huawei RNC EXP CFGMML : Below V6900, Huawei Single RAN (GSM & WCDMA) EXP CFGMML: V6900 right?

Could you explain how to use that, i just use it but i can get site information only how about Neighbors?

thanks

keanchan
2011-08-13, 10:35 PM
hi keanchan,
I just see on Aexio Xeus 2012 can support new version of network Dump for Huawei RNC EXP CFGMML : Below V6900, Huawei Single RAN (GSM & WCDMA) EXP CFGMML: V6900 right?

Could you explain how to use that, i just use it but i can get site information only how about Neighbors?

thanks

Yes, it get import Huawei 6900 EXP CFGMML dump. It will import the frequency and neighbours.

In order ot import the Huawei Dump, you will first import Site data e.g. Lat/Lon, Ant dir because the Huawei Dump does not have the site configuration data.

To import the site data, you can either use TEMS Cel file or XeusText Delimited file (xif). For XIF file, you can find a sample in the Xeus Program folder.

For step by step, please take a look at
Import BSC6900 (http://getsatisfaction.com/aexio/topics/import_bsc6900)

TEMS
2011-08-13, 10:43 PM
Yes, it get import Huawei 6900 EXP CFGMML dump. It will import the frequency and neighbours.

In order ot import the Huawei Dump, you will first import Site data e.g. Lat/Lon, Ant dir because the Huawei Dump does not have the site configuration data.

To import the site data, you can either use TEMS Cel file or XeusText Delimited file (xif). For XIF file, you can find a sample in the Xeus Program folder.

For step by step, please take a look at
Import BSC6900 (http://getsatisfaction.com/aexio/topics/import_bsc6900)

hi,
i try to input CFGMML file ready but nothing happened, i just got only site information, for neighbours i cannot get it, I use format Mcom for site lat,long data.

thanks

keanchan
2011-08-13, 10:51 PM
hi,
i try ready to input CFGMML file ready but nothing happened, i just got only site information, I use format Mcom for site lat,long data.

thanks

Hi,
Do you get any error message at the parsing result window? One possible reason is Xeus could not match the cell in your MCOM site and the RNC dump. Xeus can use either RncId-cId or CellId/Cellname to match.

Also, what is your Xeus version? In the latest version, there are two option for Huawei RNC CFGMML log, you must choose 'Huawei Single RAN (GSM &WCDMA) EXP CFGMML Log - 6900" in the network import dialog.

TEMS
2011-08-13, 11:06 PM
Hi,
Do you get any error message at the parsing result window? One possible reason is Xeus could not match the cell in your MCOM site and the RNC dump. Xeus can use either RncId-cId or CellId/Cellname to match.

Also, what is your Xeus version? In the latest version, there are two option for Huawei RNC CFGMML log, you must choose 'Huawei Single RAN (GSM &WCDMA) EXP CFGMML Log - 6900" in the network import dialog.

hi keanchan,
for the process i have to choose Huawei Single RAN (GSM &WCDMA) EXP CFGMML Log - 6900 and not get any error also

and one think i just see 1 feather that name Import Statistics file

can you explained and give us for template?

thanks for feedback

keanchan
2011-08-14, 12:58 AM
hi keanchan,
for the process i have to choose Huawei Single RAN (GSM &WCDMA) EXP CFGMML Log - 6900 and not get any error also

and one think i just see 1 feather that name Import Statistics file

can you explained and give us for template?

thanks for feedback

Hi,
Would you be able to share some sample file for troubleshooting? You can send it to my email direction or support@aexio.com

Regarding the Statistics, there is sample in the C:\Program Files\Aexio\Xeus\Samples. Please refer to the Aexio Xeus Quick Guide at the Program Shortcut on how to use the statistics feature.

TEMS
2011-08-14, 09:55 AM
Hi,
Would you be able to share some sample file for troubleshooting? You can send it to my email direction or support@aexio.com

Regarding the Statistics, there is sample in the C:\Program Files\Aexio\Xeus\Samples. Please refer to the Aexio Xeus Quick Guide at the Program Shortcut on how to use the statistics feature.

Dear keanchan,
Now everything ok include KPI statistics also, this problem from my mistake

Now we can show neighbors on GE,

thanks for you support

rfoptman
2011-12-10, 07:14 PM

New GeoAnalysis Feature

New CHR Module

Other New Features

Cheers,
Kean Chan

Genex
Nastar
Visualization
Actix
Nemo
Ascom
Dear Kean Chan,
I need your support regarding followings in your software:
1. Is it possible to have daily KPI statistics for several hours during a day?
2. Also I like to use "Delta Plot Theme" to compare the statistics for two different days, but I think the results that shown on the map is not correct! May you please help am I right that there is a bug for it or there is another reason!?

Also may you please advise how I can get a dongle or unlimited license for this software? Details for price and how to pay!?

keanchan
2011-12-10, 11:46 PM
Dear Kean Chan,
I need your support regarding followings in your software:
1. Is it possible to have daily KPI statistics for several hours during a day?
2. Also I like to use "Delta Plot Theme" to compare the statistics for two different days, but I think the results that shown on the map is not correct! May you please help am I right that there is a bug for it or there is another reason!?

Also may you please advise how I can get a dongle or unlimited license for this software? Details for price and how to pay!?

Hi,
Currently Xeus only support daily statistics and not hourly. You can however, create "Busy Hour statistics" as separate table. As for the Delta plot problem, can you send your issue with snapshot and sample data to support@aexio.com?

For purchasing Xeus, you can contact info@aexio.com or me at kean.chan@aexio.com directly.

RFDude_PMA
2012-01-11, 03:45 AM
Kean Chan

I downloaded xeus pro 2012 but when I load the E******* xml bulk WCDMA, At the end it send me the following error..

The directory is not empty, Import abort.

Why the error, and how it can be fix

keanchan
2012-01-11, 11:49 AM
Kean Chan

I downloaded xeus pro 2012 but when I load the E******* xml bulk WCDMA, At the end it send me the following error..

The directory is not empty, Import abort.

Why the error, and how it can be fix

Hi RFDude,
Can you send a sample file to support@aexio.com for troubleshooting?

RFDude_PMA
2012-01-11, 09:19 PM
Dear Kean Chan

The xml file is 116Mb.. but it also happen with GPEH files.. It is a real party pooper that the software for a trial have a limit, you can't see the true power of the tool in real life.
The documentation do not include errors guide for troubleshooting that can help with the diagnostics.
The error label indicates that you need to provide the application with a new directory but when you do so, the same error. I try several times, then shut the pc off. when I turn it on, then it loaded the xml, but when I try with GPEH file the same error shows up.
Can you tell me what is the trigger for that message? the files are big for me to send.

keanchan
2012-01-12, 01:08 AM
Dear Kean Chan

The xml file is 116Mb.. but it also happen with GPEH files.. It is a real party pooper that the software for a trial have a limit, you can't see the true power of the tool in real life.
The documentation do not include errors guide for troubleshooting that can help with the diagnostics.
The error label indicates that you need to provide the application with a new directory but when you do so, the same error. I try several times, then shut the pc off. when I turn it on, then it loaded the xml, but when I try with GPEH file the same error shows up.
Can you tell me what is the trigger for that message? the files are big for me to send.

Hi RFDude,
Currently the trial version only has the following limits
1. GPEH - Up to 1 hours log per import
2. CHR and Megamon - Up to 100 logs per import

These limits were recently introduced after we learnt that the Xeus Pro Trial which is being ****ed. In most cases, the Pro Trial shall allow the user to see the full functionality of the tools. However, if necessary, we can arrange a Trial Dongle with full commercial version of Xeus also.

As for your problem, I believe you have sent a direct email tot he support. We will try our best to resolve the problem from there.

Thank you.

RFDude_PMA
2012-01-12, 01:18 AM
Thanks Dear Kean Chan.

I am following the steps you mention.

keanchan
2012-01-12, 01:27 AM
Thanks Dear Kean Chan.

Your are welcome. Please let me know if the steps work.

keanchan
2012-01-12, 01:28 AM
Thanks Dear Kean Chan.

Your are welcome. Please let me know if the steps work.

MINTO
2012-01-12, 06:33 AM
Hi Kean chan,

xeus dont support latest E******* Kgets..maybe because only RBS 6201 is supported...Now mostly in LTE Deployments..E******* is deploying 6601 & also 6101

linhhy
2012-02-13, 01:30 PM
hichic, i am having one trial license for Xeusm but it does not support import and Analyis the CHR (huawei file) => please help me, how can i have the license trial which can support CHR file. many Thanks

keanchan
2012-02-13, 02:25 PM
hichic, i am having one trial license for Xeusm but it does not support import and Analyis the CHR (huawei file) => please help me, how can i have the license trial which can support CHR file. many Thanks

Hi,
The Xeus Pro including the trial version can support Huawei PCHR analysis. If you are in the trial program, you can contact the support@aexio.com to get assistance.

charommel
2012-03-02, 12:16 PM
Hello Kean,

I would like to request for a copy of Xeus Pro presentation including all its capabilities and supported features. We would like to include your tool for evaluation in purchasing a multivendor optimization. Thank you.

moony
2012-04-28, 01:11 AM
Hi,
Anyone used? Does it support drop call analysis/stat? Thanks
Moon

keanchan
2012-04-28, 09:01 AM
You can find more information about Xeus Por here

http://www.getxeus.com/learn/overview.html

You can also request a trial copy there. If you need more information, please contact info@aexio.com

/Kean

Hello Kean,

I would like to request for a copy of Xeus Pro presentation including all its capabilities and supported features. We would like to include your tool for evaluation in purchasing a multivendor optimization. Thank you.

keanchan
2012-04-28, 09:03 AM
Hi,
Anyone used? Does it support drop call analysis/stat? Thanks
Moon

Hi Moon,
It provides drop call analysis with cause and provide detail messages and event for each call.

3gpp
2012-05-20, 07:17 PM
Where I download this one for free - pro version ?

striker
2012-05-23, 05:29 PM
Where I download this one for free - pro version ?

you can dowload in this link but you need to registration first with your business mail....http://www.getxeus.com/get/xeusprotrial.html

striker
2012-06-01, 08:01 PM
@kean,

Any Idea if aexio 2012 free will include E******* MRR & CTR for GSM analysis.

chronix_ray
2012-11-30, 01:39 PM
Hi Kean,

Im registering for a trial copy and im still waiting for the confirmation email. How long does usually the confirmation email arrives?

Br//

rfworld
2012-12-01, 10:31 PM
Hi Kean,

Im registering for a trial copy and im still waiting for the confirmation email. How long does usually the confirmation email arrives?

Br//
Same here. PM is also full.

keanchan
2012-12-02, 10:54 PM
Hi Kean,

Br//

Hi,
Sorry for late reply. I have been on travelling a lot lately.

For your trial request issue, can you please send an email to info@aexio.com. We will need to know your email to proceed. Please make sure that you are using your company email address.

Thank you

rfworld
2012-12-02, 11:05 PM
Hi Kean,

Br//
Hi chronix_ray,
you can check in spam of your email. i found my confirmation link there.

chronix_ray
2012-12-03, 12:26 PM
Hi,
Sorry for late reply. I have been on travelling a lot lately.

For your trial request issue, can you please send an email to info@aexio.com. We will need to know your email to proceed. Please make sure that you are using your company email address.

Thank you

A customer representative called me and told me that i cant have it and he will check first due to my current company.

mrieza
2012-12-03, 11:13 PM
Dear Kean Chan,

Does Xeus Free version support Huawei BSC/RNC RAN 14 ?

I'm trying to import but failed or it only support in Xeus Pro?

kamy
2012-12-03, 11:33 PM
no, it not support in free version

Dear Kean Chan,

Does Xeus Free version support Huawei BSC/RNC RAN 14 ?

I'm trying to import but failed or it only support in Xeus Pro?

danikd
2012-12-25, 05:43 AM
Dear Kean,

Can you elaborate on Huawei PCHR support in terms of Huawei SW releases - RAN12, RAN13, RAN14

The most important question for me does XEUS support RAN14 PCHR?

Thanks

keanchan
2013-01-05, 04:13 PM
Dear Kean,

Can you elaborate on Huawei PCHR support in terms of Huawei SW releases - RAN12, RAN13, RAN14

The most important question for me does XEUS support RAN14 PCHR?

Thanks

Hi Danikd,
The new Xeus 2013 can support RAN14 PCHR. Huawei has changed the PCHR format in RAN14 significantly. Good news is it provide more information about the multi RAB and packet call including fast dormancy.

william.dg08
2013-01-29, 09:37 AM
Hi, I try to install "Aexio Xeus 2012.exe" the Lite version in Windows 8 64bits.
In the installation process everything is ok. Besides I received my serial code by email.
But when I tried to run the Aexio Xeus for the first time (after installation) doesn't work.. doesn't appear anything.
Someone have any recommendation for run AEXIO 2012 Lite Version in Windows 8 64bits???.
Besides I force to run AEXIO (aexioXeusFree.exe) in "Windows XP SP3 Compatibility mode" and "Administrator level" but still doesn't work ..

jason182
2013-02-05, 06:59 AM
Hi keanchan,

Could you please tell us if can we analyse 2G E******* MRR recording with Aexio Xeus pro 2012?

Best regards,
Jason

ventinel
2013-02-07, 10:55 PM
i also got the free version and looks a type of mapinfo only.. am i missing something or free version is just for displaying sites only :)

saullow
2013-04-02, 10:52 PM
Is it possible to get throughput information from Huawei PCHR files?
Can you give more details about this throughput?

Updated -11 March 2013

Hi,
It has been sometime since I posted new update. Very busy making our tool better!...:)

Now we have officially launched new Xeus Pro 2013 beginning of the year

For A Free trial request it at http://aexio.com/content/index.php/trial/. Please use your company email when registering.

Latest Update :

New Module- E******* LTE Call Trace Module
-Cell Trace and UE Trace analytics for E******* LTE Network (Up to L12B)
-Identify the root cause of abnormal call release
-View detailed call messages & measurements for each call
-Cell analysis with Cell Level KPI and RF distribution
-Throughput analysis to identify packet data issues

New Module – ZTE CTS Call Trace Module
-Call trace analytics for ZTE WDCMA CTS version 4.11
-Supported main Xeus Pro TRM Features such as:
• Blocked/Dropped Call and detailed cell analysis
• Neighbor Optimization
• Pilot Pollution
• Phone profiling
• VIP analysis
• Coverage analysis

Enhancement – Huawei PCHR Module
-The latest Huawei RAN 14 PCHR data support
-New Throughput Analysis for packet data analysis and reporting
-New Call KPI
-UL & DL PDCP Len
-Call Delay and Mean Holding Time
-Custom Excel report during parsing

Enhancement – E******* GPEH/UETR Module
-Supports the latest E******* W12B & W13A log
-Supports new EVO 8200 RNC log
-Identify call IMSI using RANAP message
-New Call Delay and Mean Holding Time KPIs
-UePower, SIRError & UL Interference measurement for UETR
-Generate custom Excel report during parsing

Enhancement – Task Automation Module
-Much faster parallel parsing performance
-Auto Report Generation for user-defined template
-New parallel licenses for large capacity network

Enhancement – Drive Test Module
-Improved LTE log decode capabilities
-Scanner data binning in separate UARFCN
-Able to detect 2G Scanner Data for FMT files
-UARFCN grouping for Drive Test Comparison Plots
-New Session and LTE Events
-New IE in bin plots and Excel Report Template Builder

Enhancement – Network Visualization
-New network dump support :
• Huawei eNode LTE xml log
• ZTE RNC Version 3.11 Excel dump
• TEMS Cel File Version 14
-LTE Co-PCI & EUARFCN Channel Analysis
-WCDMA UARFCNDL filter for Scrambling Code analysis

Cheers,
Kean Chan

Genex
Nastar
Visualization
Actix
Nemo
Ascom

cs2000
2013-04-04, 03:17 PM
Huawei PCHR has throughput information called Cell PDCP Packet Length for Uplink and Downlink. Users would be able to see the raw data stored in blocks as well.

Is it possible to get throughput information from Huawei PCHR files?
Can you give more details about this throughput?

hshai
2013-04-12, 09:18 PM
Dear Kean Chan!

Please tell me how can I detect missing neighbour from 3G cell to 2G cell by GPEH event? Do you have any idea to find missing neighbour 3G to 2G?

Thanks!

ghufxpert
2013-06-25, 03:52 PM
Hi, I try to install "Aexio Xeus 2012.exe" the Lite version in Windows 8 64bits.
In the installation process everything is ok. Besides I received my serial code by email.
But when I tried to run the Aexio Xeus for the first time (after installation) doesn't work.. doesn't appear anything.
Someone have any recommendation for run AEXIO 2012 Lite Version in Windows 8 64bits???.
Besides I force to run AEXIO (aexioXeusFree.exe) in "Windows XP SP3 Compatibility mode" and "Administrator level" but still doesn't work ..

As far as i know Aexio Xeus not yet compatible with Windows 8,
Refer this https://getsatisfaction.com/aexio/topics/aexio_free_version_is_not_running_in_windows_8

ghufxpert
2013-06-25, 03:55 PM
i also got the free version and looks a type of mapinfo only.. am i missing something or free version is just for displaying sites only :)

Actually the statement is not 100% true..you can actually detect the Co-BCCH,Co-PSC..do neighbouring check and a lot more..but Xeus free not mean for post processing.