PDA

View Full Version : Nemo Outdoor 6.0 Released

zoneout
2011-07-18, 09:00 AM
Nemo Outdoor 6.0 is released with support for Nemo Invex 4G chassis-based benchmarking solution. Nemo Invex® system combines powerful intuitive software and scalable military grade hardware design to create superior drive-test systems for wireless networks. Combined with Nemo Invex, Nemo Outdoor allows ten simultaneous voice measurements and up to ten concurrent data measurements to be performed simultaneously. In addition, it is possible to perform up to 20 concurrent voice quality measurements.

Nemo Outdoor 6.0 also introduces support for iDEN, a mobile telecommunications technology, developed by ********, which provides its users the benefits of a trunked radio and a cellular telephone. The first supported iDEN device is i886 from ********. The latest release of Nemo Outdoor also includes support for EVDO pilot pollution detection, iPERF data testing improvements, and several new measurement options for the Nemo FSR1 scanner.

Furthermore, support for several new measurement devices is introduced in the Nemo Outdoor 6.0 release, including Sierra Wireless 313U and 320U LTE USB modems, Nokia E7 HSPA mobile, and Pantech UM175 EVDO USB modem.

sedicla
2011-07-19, 06:02 AM
My friend NO actual version is 7.1.
Your a litlle late.:confused:

andrew
2011-07-19, 08:41 AM
you must be from the future to have 7.1

sedicla
2011-07-20, 05:39 AM
Im sorry you are rigth i was confused whit 5.6 and 5.7.11. Sorry again.:confused:

TEMS
2011-07-20, 10:33 PM
Nemo Outdoor 6.0 is released with support for Nemo Invex 4G chassis-based benchmarking solution. Nemo Invex® system combines powerful intuitive software and scalable military grade hardware design to create superior drive-test systems for wireless networks. Combined with Nemo Invex, Nemo Outdoor allows ten simultaneous voice measurements and up to ten concurrent data measurements to be performed simultaneously. In addition, it is possible to perform up to 20 concurrent voice quality measurements.

Nemo Outdoor 6.0 also introduces support for iDEN, a mobile telecommunications technology, developed by ********, which provides its users the benefits of a trunked radio and a cellular telephone. The first supported iDEN device is i886 from ********. The latest release of Nemo Outdoor also includes support for EVDO pilot pollution detection, iPERF data testing improvements, and several new measurement options for the Nemo FSR1 scanner.

Furthermore, support for several new measurement devices is introduced in the Nemo Outdoor 6.0 release, including Sierra Wireless 313U and 320U LTE USB modems, Nokia E7 HSPA mobile, and Pantech UM175 EVDO USB modem.

if someone had file installation please share

Optim_z
2011-08-17, 12:49 AM
you must be from the future to have 7.1

Share download link of Latest version NO !

fernguillermo
2011-08-30, 02:02 PM
Thanks and regards.

kamy
2011-08-30, 02:42 PM
I got the setup file for Nemo Outdoor 6. I'll upload it if someone needs it. (With user manuals, release notes, drivers)

okie, welcome the full installer (including manuals, driver...) from you
kamy

zoneout
2011-09-01, 01:37 PM
Please upload the installer with manual and release note for us to download. many thanks

I got the setup file for Nemo Outdoor 6. I'll upload it if someone needs it. (With user manuals, release notes, drivers)

fernguillermo
2011-09-01, 03:17 PM
Please upload the installer with manual and release note for us to download. many thanks

Please check it here. Thanks!

kevin_h811
2011-09-06, 07:10 PM
Hi,

Does this installer Nemo 6, will work even without a dongle? if not, will it run on the old license like 5.3?

regards//