View Full Version : iWINDA

venom
2008-11-16, 05:02 PM
Have anyone used tis tool before?

http://www.veelong.com/

Free-Trial is available for download

rfplayer
2008-11-17, 01:06 AM
I have used this iWINDA trial for a while. It is really impressive. very easy to use, just drag & drop...freely build my report by dragging & dropping...user-defined multi-views good for data comparison.. rich GIS support... many output functions (blocked in trial:mad:)...the more I used this tool, the more functions I discovered....Man, got to give it a trial....I am watching this tool:cool:

raedsab
2008-11-17, 08:37 AM
Nice tool, Impressive Data visualization, but i could not use the Script builder or save my output report (Trial Restrictions)!

optima2
2008-11-18, 12:42 AM
Have anyone used tis tool before?

http://www.veelong.com/

Free-Trial is available for download

it is amazing. you only need process log files once and can keep adding new data to the existing projects. And you can dump all log files to it and it will automatically separate devices. You can easily group data by an attribute (devices, labels, MS ID ...) and create as many super-streams ("composite data sets" as they call it) as needed.

a lot of mapping functions are provided: free online GIS data dowload integreated google earth, map, satellites and terrain. You can save all of these data. with it, I am not going to buy any expansive GIS data in my department anymore.

quite a lot of thoughtful post-processing jobs have been done as well. in many cases, I see only a few raw parameters in NEMO analyze, but with iwinda, I got all the metrics I need rather than the raw useless values.

there are many things this tool can do, and you can totally customize it to a complete different tool without writing a single line of SQL statements.

sorry... too long, just have it a try if you have not done so.

venom
2008-11-18, 12:48 AM
Ok now 3 ppl have made their recommendations, i will certainly try it but has anyone generated the crack for it?

ltie
2008-11-18, 04:59 PM
Ok now 3 ppl have made their recommendations, i will certainly try it but has anyone generated the crack for it?

There must be some patches. waiting...

tibetan
2008-11-19, 04:19 AM
Saw a nice screenshot in this forum. I like the presentation a lot but was not able to get a copy.

rfplayer
2008-11-19, 04:32 AM
Saw a nice screenshot in this forum. I like the presentation a lot but was not able to get a copy.

You meant get a trial copy. it should be easy to sign up and request for a trial. If you use fake information, you may not get through their checking:(

raedsab
2008-11-19, 04:42 AM
You need to register to veelong website with your company email and they will send you the download url, your copy need to be verified by veelong server online before you can activate one copy for three weeks!

The following features are disabled in iWINDA trial version.

Script Builder
Reporting
Data Networking
Automatic Data Processing
Simulation

raedsab
2008-11-19, 04:49 AM
Below is the iWINDA Product Overview for v8.3
http://rapidshare.com/files/165086815/iWINDA_Product_Overview_v8.3.rar

tibetan
2008-11-20, 12:29 AM
You need to register to veelong website with your company email and they will send you the download url, your copy need to be verified by veelong server online before you can activate one copy for three weeks!

The following features are disabled in iWINDA trial version.

Script Builder
Reporting
Data Networking
Automatic Data Processing
Simulation

good information, can you enable those disabled features? which are actually I have been looking for.

raedsab
2008-11-20, 03:37 AM
We need to know if these functions are just disabled or they are not their in the trial version, because i recall from the FAQ on the website, that when you purchase a license a new software CD is sent to you with a usb dongle.
Buy the way the software was developed in .net. :mad:

tibetan
2008-11-20, 10:37 PM
We need to know if these functions are just disabled or they are not their in the trial version, because i recall from the FAQ on the website, that when you purchase a license a new software CD is sent to you with a usb dongle.
Buy the way the software was developed in .net. :mad:

Is it good or bad with .net?