PDA

View Full Version : 3G_ACTIX ANALYZER AND SPOTLIGHT TRAINING

kevin_h811
2011-07-07, 09:38 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm sharing these 3 part Powerpoint Presentation.

Intensive training on 3G Analyzer and SPotlight.

Total of 156 slides.Here is the 1st Part_3G Actix Analyzer Training (56 slides).

Hope you'll all like this and as reference also in your careers.

Pls add rep and/or thanks if useful to all of you.

BR//

Hi Guys,

Total of 156 slides.Here is the 2ND Part_3G SPOTLIGHT Training_1 OF 2 (50slides).

BR//

Hi Guys,

Total of 156 slides.Here is the 3RD & LAST Part_3G SPOTLIGHT Training (50 slides).

BR//

josogun2
2011-07-07, 03:59 PM
Hi Guys,

Total of 156 slides.Here is the 1st Part_3G Actix Analyzer Training (56 slides).

BR//
Good Job,
one question, why do you create three treads one material?

kevin_h811
2011-07-07, 11:29 PM
Hi,

Each file is more than 3 MBytes. If I combined all 156 slides, it turns out to be more than 12 Mbytes, as rar file.
So I divided it to 3 files, which the server only accepts around 4Mbytes more or less.
I did not intentionally send this in 3 parts.It's the server that requires it.
That's why I guess I was subtracted by 2 rep powers.
Hoping for your kind understanding & consideration especially to our administrator/moderator.

Thanks and Regards//

zeezzoo
2011-07-08, 12:40 AM
waiting for the rest :D

kevin_h811
2011-07-08, 09:28 AM
Hi ZEEZZOO,

Pls check the library, it's complete, only the the title of the second part starts with EG, i don't know, why but the the third part has complete title.

Regards//

emptyroom
2011-12-23, 09:53 AM
these file are very usefull, unfortunatly i don't have enough credit to access it.could you reupload on 4shared or others, thanks before

fotondiamond
2011-12-24, 06:45 AM
May you out all in one link?
Thanks
BR//
Foton

beniy
2011-12-24, 07:31 AM
Hi Guys,I'm sharing these 3 part Powerpoint Presentation.Intensive training on 3G Analyzer and SPotlight.Total of 156 slides.Here is the 1st Part_3G Actix Analyzer Training (56 slides).Hope you'll all like this and as reference also in your careers.Pls add rep and/or thanks if useful to all of you.BR//Hi Guys,I'm sharing these 3 part Powerpoint Presentation.Intensive training on 3G Analyzer and SPotlight.Total of 156 slides.Here is the 2ND Part_3G SPOTLIGHT Training_1 OF 2 (50slides).Hope you'll all like this and as reference also in your careers.Pls add rep and/or thanks if useful to all of you.BR//Hi Guys,I'm sharing these 3 part Powerpoint Presentation.Intensive training on 3G Analyzer and SPotlight.Total of 156 slides.Here is the 3RD & LAST Part_3G SPOTLIGHT Training (50 slides).Hope you'll all like this and as reference also in your careers.Pls add rep and/or thanks if useful to all of you.BR//Thanks a lot..... But....two pages or topics in Part one lost.......Customized report and Network Image
Please upload them

beniy
2011-12-24, 07:41 AM
But....two pages are lost.......Customized report and Network Image
Please upload them I realy want to learn especily network Image...no I'm intrested to both of them

And in Part two some parts are repeated...please re check...
Thanks a lot.

GED42
2012-11-05, 08:45 PM
Dear Kevin, I am new on this forum and do not have enough reputation to be able to download those slides. Would it be possible for you to send them to me per email? The funny part is that I am an Actix Partner but I never had access to those training slides and it would be great to have them for the training we are giving to our customers. In counterpart, we will be very pleased to help you with anything you may need from us. You can send me that to ge.thorin@lillybelle.eu. Many thanks. GE