PDA

View Full Version : Solution to SlmDec103 crash issues

clive
2008-11-14, 02:22 AM
Hi

I had a terrible time when I foudn that slmdec103 keep crashing while decoding the lic strings in lservrc.

I tried almost all possible options I could think of & read all threads which points to intel cpu, dual core cpu, AMD etc...but finally found a solution which makes me wonder how such a solution works???

OK. Enough of surprises..
Here is my method..
1. Open the lservrc file using lsdecode
2. Select teh lic string u want to decode.
3. rightclick on slmdec103.exe & select - Properties - compatablity mode - now select a versions of windows - start from win95
4. Run slmdec03 & paste the string to be decoded. If it crashes - goto step 3 & select another ver of windows.
5. Repeat till u find a windows version in which slmdec103 will NOT crash while decoding teh Lic string.

Presto!!! You are done & have decoded teh string.

Pl share if u have another method which works :D

zhjd
2008-11-14, 11:21 AM
till now ,the best solution is unpack the vm protect .waiting someone can share it .

clive
2008-11-15, 12:29 AM
What is vm protect?
Pl elaborate..

carver
2008-11-15, 01:12 AM
packer, http://www.vmprotect.ru , like themida/winlicense

VMProtect

It is a new generation of software protection. Protected parts of code are executed on a virtual machine which makes it really difficult to analyze and crack the protected software. The built-in disassembler and a MAP file allow you to quickly select the necessary parts of the code protected against cracking.

chaoteng2
2008-11-15, 08:31 PM
Hi

I had a terrible time when I foudn that slmdec103 keep crashing while decoding the lic strings in lservrc.

I tried almost all possible options I could think of & read all threads which points to intel cpu, dual core cpu, AMD etc...but finally found a solution which makes me wonder how such a solution works???

OK. Enough of surprises..
Here is my method..
1. Open the lservrc file using lsdecode
2. Select teh lic string u want to decode.
3. rightclick on slmdec103.exe & select - Properties - compatablity mode - now select a versions of windows - start from win95
4. Run slmdec03 & paste the string to be decoded. If it crashes - goto step 3 & select another ver of windows.
5. Repeat till u find a windows version in which slmdec103 will NOT crash while decoding teh Lic string.

Presto!!! You are done & have decoded teh string.

Pl share if u have another method which works :D
http://p11.freep.cn/p.aspx?u=v20_p11_p_0811151929111590_0.jpg if you run it in NT4.0 method is OK HAHA

rnkantan
2009-03-16, 11:21 PM
yes the solution is in trying to use compatibility option; one more thing is to choose "run as" options and select the administrator option;

with this i was able to get the following info:\

YOZKIAWFHOETNSLEZ484GP2H8IOY6484DUCUEQL5PC4CEQVCJNGFAAXFCLPXDRHBB7BAEVJ97YPCHGIX4DCZGTNC4BKDEITH5CJU5GRV8JCKFLK4LOGEAQ98LAC4QRTCHOC3NYUSH4D#

SentinelLM [8.0.x /7.x.x] license decode utility, v1.03 public (C)2007 by souz
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SentinelLM 6.0.x detected
Version tag: [07]
VendorID = 4**7
Vendor info = SoftbitsConsultants
Feature name = Flaresim
Feature vers = 1

i have deliberately blanked the vendor id!

and the information from lsdecode.exe is

License type : Normal Network
Feature name : "Flaresim"
Feature version : "1"

Max concurrent users : 1
Soft limit on users : Unlimited.
License start date : Morning of May 18, 2006
Expiration date : Midnight of Dec 31, 2026
Server locking code : Primary = "2***B"
Lock code depends on : Sentinel Computer ID
Additive/exclusive : Additive license (number of tokens will be added).
Held licenses : Allowed, hold time set by application.
Token lifetime (heartbeat) : 60 secs (1 min(s))
Action on clock tamper : No more fresh licenses will be issued.
Log encryption level : 1

Commuter license allowed : YES

hope the above information is useful
rnk

submegalodon
2009-04-07, 03:32 PM
Check
http://www.tuts4you.com/download.php?view.2531