PDA

View Full Version : Huawei GSM UL frequency scanner

danikd
2011-07-04, 01:45 AM
Dear colleagues,

In my experience with Huawei S6000 GSM, it was a possibility to scan UL frequencies (user defined ARFCN list) for interference, similar to E******* FAS(RIR) feature.
Do you any idea about this feature for Huawei S6900 release?
Where and how to activate this feature.

Regards,

RF engineer
2011-07-04, 02:18 PM
Dear colleagues,

In my experience with Huawei S6000 GSM, it was a possibility to scan UL frequencies (user defined ARFCN list) for interference, similar to E******* FAS(RIR) feature.
Do you any idea about this feature for Huawei S6900 release?
Where and how to activate this feature.

Regards,

yes you can make it.

open LMT then go to

Choose BTS Maintenance > Maintain Cell > Configure Frequency Scan.

window come up and select ARFCN you want to scan then in start time give after 1 minute from the LMT time then click start to see the result

go to Choose BTS Maintenance > Maintain Cell > Query Frequency Scan.

then select you cell which you did scan .

BR

usama0795
2011-07-28, 01:52 PM
Hey RF Engineer just ran a frequency scan for one hour but observed following abnormalities:
1. BCCH frequecy for the cell whose scan was done had level -110dBm.
2. And 1 tier neighbor BCCH had also -110dBm.

Can u also specify the time the scan is done because I ran the scan for 1 hour is the result average of obtained values or something else.....help would be appreciated thanks.

amir45
2011-07-28, 02:23 PM
i cant download it why ?

RF engineer
2011-07-28, 05:29 PM
Hey RF Engineer just ran a frequency scan for one hour but observed following abnormalities:

Can u also specify the time the scan is done because I ran the scan for 1 hour is the result average of obtained values or something else.....help would be appreciated thanks.

Dear

there parameter called BSS Freq Scan Minutes which give you the duration if it is zero then just it is the value the moment BTS reported.

BR

RF engineer
2011-07-28, 05:32 PM

and the result is Normal which means you don't have UL interference.

BR