PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Slmdec Tool

Armagadon
2008-11-12, 04:22 PM
Hello Friends,

We can get the vendor ID using the Slemdec tool... but the problem is that doesnt work with me!!

I tried search google for 4 days, I only found one small and not clear hint about it saying that it may not work with multiprocessor systems...

is it correct? I have used 1.9 GHz Celeron P4, but also didnt work! I used windows 95 and 98 with virtual machine, but the same happened...

can you please help me guys??

edinburgh
2008-11-12, 06:48 PM
which version you are using now???

1.1 or 1.3

For me, there was no problem with 1.3 with the same as your spec.

kaka.enine
2008-11-12, 07:09 PM
update yur windows buddy ....

hopely it will solve yur problems,

BR,

-kaka-

Armagadon
2008-11-12, 08:50 PM
update yur windows buddy ....

hopely it will solve yur problems,

BR,

-kaka-

ok fellows, i will try to update the windows, i am using slmdec 1.03... let me see if that will solve it

Armagadon
2008-11-13, 03:14 PM
hello again,

now, in the Wlscgen.exe tutorial, there is some phrase I didn't understand:

'Done, just hard-coded the WORD to the file. After that, our Wlscgen.exe VendorID is 09FE'

what does he mean by 'hard-coded'? how to hard code the vendor ID?

shahram
2008-11-13, 04:36 PM
HARD CODED means that the vendor ID is written in the hex code of the exe file! and if you want to change it you should use hex edit programs,...

Armagadon
2008-11-13, 06:21 PM
thanks Shahram,

i just have a question, we need to extract the vendor ID from the Iservrc to replace with the default vendor ID of WIGSN.exe, is this Iservrc of the software to be cracked (e.g. Actix) or Iservec of the Sentinel SDK??

thanks in advance

Armagadon
2008-11-13, 06:30 PM
... and which Hex Editor tool you suggest??

shahram
2008-11-13, 06:40 PM
Actually you should use a debugger like Olly to run the Wlscgen and set those break points(mentioned in CrackZ website) and follow the instructions to be able to make an administrator user ID and pass inside the Wlscgen,
then you need to change the Vendor ID according to your wish in this file andnow you can run the License generator your defined user ID ans pass and generate the licenses you want!

remember all you do is on the SDK,no change will be done on the installed license server with the product you want to crack!
good luck

Armagadon
2008-11-13, 07:09 PM
Please execuse me, I still didnt get this point:

To extract vendor ID, do we need to look in Iservrc of the application or Iservrc of the SDK??